View Poll Results: Overall, I enjoyed the 2 Halloween events?

Voters
251. You may not vote on this poll
  • Agree

64 25.50%
  • Disagree

102 40.64%
  • Neutral

80 31.87%
  • I didn't participate

6 2.39%
  • I upgraded the Tomb to L10

149 59.36%
  • Tomb incomplete

91 36.25%
  • I crafted the Ghost Knight

63 25.10%
  • I crafted the Ghost Skunkupea

213 84.86%
  • I crafted the Mummy Fangpup

200 79.68%
  • I crafted the Bone Dire Piglet

105 41.83%
  • I bought unlimited energy

6 2.39%
Multiple Choice Poll.
Page 20 of 70 FirstFirst ... 1016171819202122232430 ... LastLast

Thread: Castle Story Halloween Event: Ivy's nursery continuing | Tales of the Crypt event

Fashion Designer
    If this has been addressed, I apologize, but:
    Jeanne is the female name, Jean is the male form. Pierre is male, Pierrette is female. The ghost looks male, but has a female/male combination name. I am confused.
    Stopped playing DS because of LB.

Fashion Designer
    Quote Originally Posted by meme1098 View Post
    The haunted stable is from a Halloween event last year:

Haunted Stable
    Info: A Resource Building. collect from it to earn various Crafting Materials
    Found: 3rd individual prize from the Monster Mash Ball event, October 2016
    Drops / Uses: milk, hide, wool, bacon

Yea, I?m not changing the skin on my Keep. I already have the Haunted Keep from last year so don?t want or need a Gothic skin for my original.
    Quote Originally Posted by MoonVillage3 View Post
    as meme said above.. the stable is from halloween last year. it's purple like all haunted buildings last year. this year they're black. but strange you have to sell another stable to have it. I keep mine out all year for extra stable drops, along with the normal ones. maybe you have many farm houses or multi cottages in the same category?
    Ohhh wait I checked again, it says maxed, not maxed on stables, so maybe I'm maxed on resource buildings... I'll search what number I have and what I can sell...
    Thx for the info.

Edit:
    From the buildings I see in the market under resource buildings I only have :
    2 sparklingmines, 2 deep mines, 2 stables, 2 hatcheries, 2 wizard schools and 1 faerie bulb
    I don't sell anything of these...
    Last edited by Jackiesq; 10-21-17 at 09:15 AM.

Executive Chef
    QUESTION:
    Are all the gothic buildings we have to make be a replacement of our original buildings?
    Does this include the Castle?

in other words..
    Will we have the same number of buildings we already have.. or will we have more? (not including the Tomb)
    💞  ⚔TSS⚔#74

QUESTION:
    Are all the gothic buildings we have to make be a replacement of our original buildings?

in other words..
    Will we have the same number of buildings we already have.. or will we have more? (not including the Tomb)
    Good question, MoonVillage. Most likely have to sell to ‘upgrade’ to the Gothic style but I’d like a definitive answer as well. Maybe next week.
    Accolon of Lorrainne ♌️❌❌{}=============>
    ⚔⚔Proud member (#16) of The Thuakie Sword Society ⚔⚔
    *******NOT adding any new neighbors at this time******

Executive Chef
    Quote Originally Posted by Jackiesq View Post
    Ohhh wait I checked again, it says maxed, not maxed on stables, so maybe I'm maxed on resource buildings... I'll search what number I have and what I can sell...
    Thx for the info.

Edit: 2 resource buildings in storage that I can't sell.
    Sold 1 Mermaid Workshop, but it still says I have to much of this. Leveling up can't because I'm level 50. ��
    Arghhh stupid me, that's a crafting builing! Have to sell something else... but what?
    From the buildings I see in the market under resource buildings I only have :
    2 sparklingmines, 2 deep mines, 2 stables, 2 hatcheries, 2 wizard schools and 1 faerie bulb
    I don't sell anything of these...
    don't sell those!
    try selling a farm house or cottage
    then.. reset your game before buying new halloween stable.
    if that doesn't work.. wait till monday, maybe fix will come in.

would you already have one in your inventory?
    we can't have 2.. so maybe check if you played last year.
    💞  ⚔TSS⚔#74

Fashion Designer

Haunted Stable

Yea, I?m not changing the skin on my Keep. I already have the Haunted Keep from last year so don?t want or need a Gothic skin for my original.
    don't sell those!
    try selling a farm house or cottage
    then.. reset your game before buying new halloween stable.
    if that doesn't work.. wait till monday, maybe fix will come in.

would you already have one in your inventory?
    we can't have 2.. so maybe check if you played last year.
    I have to wait till monday....
    I sold a level 1 cottage from storage, but it still says I'm maxed after I closed and reopened my game.
    I checked the buildingpage in my inventory, don't have it! I do have the Haunted Cottage and a Hanted Castle, but that's it from last year. I can't sell anything of the unused event buildings too. 😦
    Edit
    And I sold my level 4 Haunted Cottage, and also after that I can't buy it, so I'll send a ticket to S8, because this is defenitly a bug...
    Last edited by Jackiesq; 10-21-17 at 09:52 AM.

Executive Chef
    QUESTION:

in other words..
    Good question, MoonVillage. Most likely have to sell to ?upgrade? to the Gothic style but I?d like a definitive answer as well. Maybe next week.
    The official answer would be very important so players would know, without eventually meeting surprises.
    💞  ⚔TSS⚔#74

Executive Chef
    Quote Originally Posted by Jackiesq View Post
    I have to wait till monday....
    I sold a level 1 cottage from storage, but it still says I'm maxed after I closed and reopened my game.
    I checked the buildingpage in my inventory, don't have it! I do have the Haunted Cottage and a Hanted Castle, but that's it from last year. I can't sell anything of the unused event buildings too. ��
    If you have the Haunted Castle.. you must have the Haunted Stable too. The Castle was the final prize last year, Oct. 2016.. so you finished the event.
    It's stored under 'buildings' in the inventory.
    (Thats hoping we're speaking about the same stable.. as now I'm having a doubt as you said it's not there)

adding:
    If I try to buy the Haunted Stable it does tell me I'm maxed.. but I do have it already. Two is not possible.
    Last edited by MoonVillage3; 10-21-17 at 11:54 AM.
    💞  ⚔TSS⚔#74

Rhino Keeper
    Regarding having two queen/king castles or one of each, unless I misread what SgtBeebo wrote, then we have to just pick plain or gothic. It's the second half of the post that is about the castles, the first part I think references either an old prize or something up for gems maybe? I don't know.

(this link goes to the thread from last week)

https://forums.storm8.com/showthread...=1#post1458393

Too bad because I wanted to make a sweet chess battle between two castles.
    I use android and I do hit yes on new neighbors.
    I play Castle Story (DS and FS burnout, I'll be back to those though).
    I don't usually read my wall in the games.

Fashion Designer

Haunted Stable

If you have the Haunted Castle.. you must have the Haunted Stable too. The Castle was the final prize last year, Oct. 2016.. so you finished the event.
    It's stored under 'buildings' in the inventory.
    (Thats hoping we're speaking about the same stable.. as now I'm having a doubt as you said it's not there)

adding:
    If I try to buy the Haunted Stable it does tell me I'm maxed.. but I do have it already. Two is not possible.
    No the Haunted Castle in my storage is level 4 so it's the building that helped us to do the event not the final prize from 2016. I couldn't made it last year as a starter without anything that gives energy (bought my first ali Black Friday last year and the Schools later on).
    But I made a ticket to ask if they can solve the bug or tell me what the type is that's maxed. I don't see a limit on resource buildings in the Hub. Can't believe I have more buildings then players that play for many years now... (16 Royal, 24 Crafting my profile says... and I have only 24 buildings in storage, so after checking over and over I'm sure it isn't there.)
    The Haunted stable I try to buy is for 105 gems on sale now in the market. Looks like a stable, but color is grey. That's why I thought it was a part of this years event...
    Last edited by Jackiesq; 10-21-17 at 10:37 AM.