View Poll Results: Overall, I enjoyed the 2 Halloween events?

Voters
251. You may not vote on this poll
  • Agree

64 25.50%
  • Disagree

102 40.64%
  • Neutral

80 31.87%
  • I didn't participate

6 2.39%
  • I upgraded the Tomb to L10

149 59.36%
  • Tomb incomplete

91 36.25%
  • I crafted the Ghost Knight

63 25.10%
  • I crafted the Ghost Skunkupea

213 84.86%
  • I crafted the Mummy Fangpup

200 79.68%
  • I crafted the Bone Dire Piglet

105 41.83%
  • I bought unlimited energy

6 2.39%
Multiple Choice Poll.
Page 18 of 70 FirstFirst ... 81415161718192021222868 ... LastLast

Thread: Castle Story Halloween Event: Ivy's nursery continuing | Tales of the Crypt event

Farm Supplier
    If someone can help me figure this out I would greatly appreciate it...

I am level 50. I had 2 original workshops and potion shops. I was a bit confused as to why the event picture showed the potion shop with the gothic skin but called it the gothic workshop. I wasnt sure which one it really was because the item was not listed for sale for me. I figured this was because I was already at my limit of whichever building it was (potion or workshop). I figured it was most likely the potion shop since that is what the picture was of, so I sold one of my original potion shops. I checked the buildings section and still only the gothic cottage was new. I checked the featured section and all the brand new sales from today are there, the gothic cottage is there but no gothic workshop. I now figured that I sold the wrong building and what I was supposed to sell was the workshop and the event picture was wrong. After selling my workshop, again, no gothic workshop is listed anywhere for sale. The only thing listed is gothic cottage still.

I force closed a bunch of times but this didnt change anything. I am on iOS. My gothic cottage is lvl 5 and my tomb is lvl 3.

Does the gothic workshop not show up until after you trigger a certain step? Can anyone help? I even checked my builders guild thinking thats where it should have been, but it wasnt there either.

thanks

P.S. the werewolf pup fulfills : summon a costumed critter. I didnt have any yet and it counted as my very first.

Fashion Designer
    Info for page1:
    Level4 Tomb needs
    15x Will Page II
    15x Ashes
    30x Pumpkin
    30x Withered Roses

Level2 drops 2 black roses every collection and I got 1x 1 petal.
    Level 3 drops 3 black roses (1st collection also 1 petal)
    Questline part 4:
    Comfort the herd 1x (tend a cow)
    Defeat Werewolves 1x
    Gather Ashes 3x
    Find JP's Will Page II 3x
    Upgrade Tomb to level 4
    Last edited by Jackiesq; 10-21-17 at 04:52 AM.

Quote Originally Posted by sunnyhook View Post
    Does the gothic workshop not show up until after you trigger a certain step? Can anyone help? I even checked my builders guild thinking thats where it should have been, but it wasnt there either.
    i guess yes.
    if i remember right, with upgrading the Tomb to lv7, maybe lv6, i get the gothic Workshop in the featured section of the market.
    before there was only the gothic potion shop.
    Last edited by Chaotarch; 10-21-17 at 02:38 AM.
    *** Thuaki Sword Society ***
    Northern Lord of War and Thuaki-Man-At-Arms weaponed with Barbarianbattleaxe #01 and Longsword #18
    Paladin and Lover of Cupperbuts evil Sisters

S8, take away the Cap from Decorations and Animals

Rhino Keeper
    Would like to check the ave spawn rate for the werewolf. No werewolf after i tap on 10 cows including the royal, black, white and normal cows. Already at tomb lvl 3 where we are required to collect the ash, etc from werewolf. Thx.

Fashion Designer
    Quote Originally Posted by CathyDucky View Post
    Would like to check the ave spawn rate for the werewolf. No werewolf after i tap on 10 cows including the royal, black, white and normal cows. Already at tomb lvl 3 where we are required to collect the ash, etc from werewolf. Thx.
    I have 11 cows, my 1st werewolf spawned at nr 11 a normal cow. 2nd spawned the next round on a black cow. But that was it after 22 + a few more on normal cows in between....

Executive Chef
    Quote Originally Posted by ethan1brothers View Post
    why dosent storm 8 give the mods a list of the quest requirements? I mean waiting 3-4 days for them to get posted if they get posted at all rankles ......
    No one is obligated to give you the goals ahead of time. Spiritwind stays on top of it as a courtesy usually but she on a much deserved holiday this weekend. S8 expects players to do the goals on their own by just playing the game. So no need to get rankled...
    Proud Member of Thuakie Sword Society - Sword #68

Rhino Keeper
    Quote Originally Posted by sunnyhook View Post

I am level 50. I had 2 original workshops and potion shops. I was a bit confused as to why the event picture showed the potion shop with the gothic skin but called it the gothic workshop. I wasnt sure which one it really was because the item was not listed for sale for me. I figured this was because I was already at my limit of whichever building it was (potion or workshop). I figured it was most likely the potion shop since that is what the picture was of, so I sold one of my original potion shops. I checked the buildings section and still only the gothic cottage was new. I checked the featured section and all the brand new sales from today are there, the gothic cottage is there but no gothic workshop. I now figured that I sold the wrong building and what I was supposed to sell was the workshop and the event picture was wrong. After selling my workshop, again, no gothic workshop is listed anywhere for sale. The only thing listed is gothic cottage still.

I force closed a bunch of times but this didnt change anything. I am on iOS. My gothic cottage is lvl 5 and my tomb is lvl 3.

thanks

P.S. the werewolf pup fulfills : summon a costumed critter. I didnt have any yet and it counted as my very first.
    Maybe something a bit odd here, or some other goal is triggering it. On android - tomb level 2 and cottage level 3 I can see the gothic workshop in the market. On iOS tomb level 3 and cottage level 4 it's not there. weird!

Both games are level 50, but I've not got to the end of the story yet on the iOS version.
    Last edited by EsmeW2; 10-21-17 at 04:04 AM.

@SW - I know you're off doing rl things but thought I'd mention:
    Post 2 - Inventory Items -> Treat Bags -> White Paint and Bone tail to be added
    Also Ghost Knight Trap unless you have that recorded elsewhere :P

Executive Chef
    It's kind of surprising that we won't be able to tame a werewolf. I know some people are trying for the knight, but so many others have already gotten their Ghost Knight(s) . Maybe the option will show up later. Note that I said option. I'm not sure I would try for one.

I am working on Level 4 & I still only have the gothic cottage available.
    I will not be selling any of my crafting buildings until the requirement comes up, if it even comes up.
    Accolon of Lorrainne ♌️❌❌{}=============>
    ⚔⚔Proud member (#16) of The Thuakie Sword Society ⚔⚔
    *******NOT adding any new neighbors at this time******