View Poll Results: Overall, I enjoyed the 2 Halloween events?

Voters
251. You may not vote on this poll
  • Agree

64 25.50%
  • Disagree

102 40.64%
  • Neutral

80 31.87%
  • I didn't participate

6 2.39%
  • I upgraded the Tomb to L10

149 59.36%
  • Tomb incomplete

91 36.25%
  • I crafted the Ghost Knight

63 25.10%
  • I crafted the Ghost Skunkupea

213 84.86%
  • I crafted the Mummy Fangpup

200 79.68%
  • I crafted the Bone Dire Piglet

105 41.83%
  • I bought unlimited energy

6 2.39%
Multiple Choice Poll.
Page 36 of 70 FirstFirst ... 2632333435363738394046 ... LastLast

Thread: Castle Story Halloween Event: Ivy's nursery continuing | Tales of the Crypt event

Nightclub Owner
    Quote Originally Posted by tan5314 View Post
    I don't understand, are new wills the same for each level or are they different?
    If I craft lots of new wills at level 7 can I use them for higher levels upgrades?
    The cap for the New Wills is 2 so unfortunately you can only manage to have 3 at once. But yes, I crafted 3 New Wills at level 7 and after I upgraded to level 8 the extra New Will counted toward my next upgrade even though the items needed changed. I plan to continue doing this as each New Will from here on out requires more wills (and energy) to craft.

Farm Supplier
    AnnirasSweets, thanks a lot!
    I think I'll do the same.

Rhino Keeper
    SW:
    Tomb Level 5 drops 5 black roses + 1 withered petal

thanks! Added to page 1... SW
    Last edited by SpiritWind00; 10-23-17 at 11:00 PM.
    I play for fun ❤️🏰👸🏼 CS: kiro kingdom.

Rhino Keeper
    Here’s my guess on Will Page requirements for the Tomb based what Lady Katt reported and knowing from Lord Puffy that we need 2 New Wills each for Levels 7-10:
    Level 7: 10 page I + 10 page II + 10 page III
    Level 8: 14 page II + 14 page III + 14 page IV
    Level 9: 14 page III + 14 page IV + 14 page V
    Level 10: 20 page IV + 20 page V + 20 page VI

That puts the page requirements AFTER Level 6 to:
    Page I: 10
    Page II: 10+14=24
    Page III: 10+14+14=38
    Page IV: 14+14+20=48
    Page V: 14+20=34
    Page VI: 20
    Last edited by hkcorrigan; 10-23-17 at 08:42 PM.
    I play for fun ❤️🏰👸🏼 CS: kiro kingdom.

Nightclub Owner
    If it helps: to upgrade to level 8 you need 2 New Wills. The new requirements at this level are for 7 Will Pages II, III and IV so it would be 14 of each to craft both.

I just have to say I?m so tired of the same events over and over again. We keep having to work on adding levels to buildings with each level requiring the same items just many more of them the higher level you reach! It gets so boring. Just when you reach another level, you have to add an even higher amount of the same items. I just can?t do it again. Why can?t levels require different things? Does anyone else feel the same way?

Having an Issue trying to buy Gothic Workshop!!

I have some of the same questions as a previous poster/s in re to the Current Event ...specifically buying the Gothic Workshop...tho I have.the same problem with this years Haunted Stable....I already had last years. When I tried to buy this years workshop (& stable).. a pop up says Im at my limit of this type of building and need to level up...level up what? And how high? My workshops are this type of building no? Problem is that NONE of my workshops can be leveled up...I even sold 2 workshops (an extra Forge & Fairy) to no avail. I still have a lot of workshops all different none upgradable!! So which buildings are they referring to...do they mean Gothic buildings like my 1 gothic cottage level 3? Is 1 the limit? Does my 1 level 4 tomb count? If it does then is there a 2 Gothic limit? These events should be FUN & Enjoyable...not frustrating, aggravating or confusing with overly hard & boring goals that are very difficult to reach in the time allotted with ridiculously high amounts of scarce items to collect in inadequate time .....making it too hard if not impossible to reach the goals thus setting us up more for failure than success...unless you want to spend thousands of gems$$$ Hopefully theres some helpful info to share Ty! 😊
    Last edited by micheleanns; 10-23-17 at 11:18 PM. Reason: Misspelling and adjusting my comment...correct punctuation

Nightclub Owner
    Quote Originally Posted by micheleanns View Post
    I have the same question....when I tried to buy the Gothic workshop it says I?m at my limit of this type of building and need to level up...level up what? And how high? None of my workshops can be leveled up...so do they mean the Gothic cottage? Hope someone knows. ��
    Page 1 has all the info about the Gothic buildings but basically, you have to sell a workshop/potion shop and then purchase the Gothic building as a replacement.

For ales we need ashes. So we **** werewolves. Werewolves drop page II. Where supposed I must use them in such huge amounts?

Executive Chef
    Quote Originally Posted by micheleanns View Post
    I have the same question....when I tried to buy the gothic workshop it says I?m at my limit of this type of building and need to level up...level up what? And how high? None of my workshops can be leveled up...so do they mean the gothic cottage? Hope someone knows. 
    yes this is correct. you have to SELL 1 of your regular workshops to be able to BUY a gothic crafting building.
    to you your choice.
    it's the same with the gothic cottage if you have reached your limit allowed on town buildings. check out on page1, post4 so you see more info.

so actually in this event.. players have to sell upgraded stuff in order to buy basic gothic versions.. to then sell after in order to re-buy normal versions when the halloween season is over. who keeps spooky stuff at christmas/valentines/easter.

adding up all the explanations posted but staffS8.. this event is much different from past festivities where we gain something.. this time we double pay in order to use it.

I have no idea how the normal castle will be re-presented if it will have to be built again, as answers were not given, but the gothic cottages, workshop have to be built from scratch, so I assume putting back to normal will be built again from the beginning, losing the gothic version.. obviously of the crafting buildings and castle as these groups have limits.

we throw out.. we buy.. we throw out.. to buy the same object again! where is the prize to keep in the inventory as symbol of halloween 2017? a gothic puppy?

I'm usually a positive player and have never missed an event in 4yrs even if difficult I have completed all, just for the fun of doing so and encouraging players to do so.

but.. this time I see the rules have changed completely and are much different on player's behalf and have a great doubt if worthwhile. I just hope and wish someone contests my thoughts and tells me I am wrong.

..and hope there are other sunny thouhts in your day, other than this depressing one.
    💞  ⚔TSS⚔#74