View Poll Results: Overall, I enjoyed the 2 Halloween events?

Voters
251. You may not vote on this poll
  • Agree

64 25.50%
  • Disagree

102 40.64%
  • Neutral

80 31.87%
  • I didn't participate

6 2.39%
  • I upgraded the Tomb to L10

149 59.36%
  • Tomb incomplete

91 36.25%
  • I crafted the Ghost Knight

63 25.10%
  • I crafted the Ghost Skunkupea

213 84.86%
  • I crafted the Mummy Fangpup

200 79.68%
  • I crafted the Bone Dire Piglet

105 41.83%
  • I bought unlimited energy

6 2.39%
Multiple Choice Poll.
Page 56 of 70 FirstFirst ... 64652535455565758596066 ... LastLast

Thread: Castle Story Halloween Event: Ivy's nursery continuing | Tales of the Crypt event

Rhino Keeper
    Question for those of you that have changed to the gothic keep. What if you want to go back to the regular keep after the season is over? Do you then need to sell the gothic one and repurchase another regular one?

Executive Chef
    Quote Originally Posted by BufftonHeights View Post
    Question for those of you that have changed to the gothic keep. What if you want to go back to the regular keep after the season is over? Do you then need to sell the gothic one and repurchase another regular one?
    Yes, we can switch back and forth. Which isn't a big deal since it doesn't have to be leveled up and only uses a few resources to build. I've always had the Queens Court, but now I have the gothic Kings Keep. When I get tired of the goth, I might try the original Kings Keep. At least we have options now.
    Proud Member of Thuakie Sword Society - Sword #68

Rhino Keeper
    Thanks Katt

Executive Chef
    Quote Originally Posted by BufftonHeights View Post
    Thanks Katt
    You're welcome! My only complaint is that we don't have goth watchtowers or spires. Just can't complete the look without them. I suppose the guards could hang out in the cottages, but it doesn't seem right.
    Proud Member of Thuakie Sword Society - Sword #68

What drops mirecats and skunkupine masks?

Executive Chef
    Quote Originally Posted by MynesDinner View Post
    What drops mirecats and skunkupine masks?
    skunkpine masks - collecting from farmhouses
    mirecats? maybe you mean the werewolves - collecting from cows
    💞  ⚔TSS⚔#74

Rhino Keeper
    Gothic Potion Shop (crafting building)
    Materials needed: 3 stone block, 3 wooden beam, 5 black rose
    I play for fun ❤️🏰👸🏼 CS: kiro kingdom.

Quote Originally Posted by ShibuyaCloth View Post
    No you must start the craft the 3rd before gathering the 2nd.
    Thank you. Yes that's what I planned.

I made one, and then made # 2 and #3 which are still waiting for collection.

Quote Originally Posted by BarfDump View Post
    and you can only have two in inventory so do not collect the third until youre on the next chapter where its needed
    Thanks. I will do this just to ensure that I do not lose one due to being "maxed". I'll collect in about an hour unless I hear otherwise, since that is when the last of my withered roses will be ready.

Rhino Keeper
    I finished my tomb last night and I am wondering just why I even bothered. I have been playing since this game started and took a break last year because it all seemed so redundant. I am sorry I did that because I missed out on the best Halloween event that S8 has had. I would love to have a haunted keep in addition to my queen's keep like some of the other players have. This year's building were a bust as far as I am concerned. The tomb? what a joke! The dog? Another joke! The ghost knight? Yet another joke! i have ****ed probably 500 of them and have 40 tokens-there is no way I will be able to get enough tokens to make one for my land. I spend lots of money on this game as it is one of my very few forms of entertainment. I am really getting fed up. This past year's events have not been fun for me at all-I want buildings that give us something really useful if we are going to spend so much time and money and energy of them. Shame on you S8. I will play thru Christmas to see if they give us anything special for that but will be quitting once again this January. They will be losing a valuable player and I wonder if they even care!

Executive Chef
    It would be a perfect event IF we could keep the ability of changing to and from the Gothic buildings ALL year. This would be our symbol of having finished the Halloween 2017 event.

In that way whoever finished this Halloween Event could be able to expose Gothic Buildings, when they desire during the rest of their play.

As it seems now.. we CAN have the Gothic buildings, but once after event expires (in 4days), we won't be able to change-over as the Gothic Buildings won't be available in our markets anymore. I suppose those placed on the board will remain, but once sold, the capability of buying again will disappear.

Could we ask S8 to PERMANENTLY leave the Gothic Building 'skins' in our game and not only for Halloween 2017 use????
    This would be a perfect!
    💞  ⚔TSS⚔#74