View Poll Results: Overall, I enjoyed the 2 Halloween events?

Voters
251. You may not vote on this poll
  • Agree

64 25.50%
  • Disagree

102 40.64%
  • Neutral

80 31.87%
  • I didn't participate

6 2.39%
  • I upgraded the Tomb to L10

149 59.36%
  • Tomb incomplete

91 36.25%
  • I crafted the Ghost Knight

63 25.10%
  • I crafted the Ghost Skunkupea

213 84.86%
  • I crafted the Mummy Fangpup

200 79.68%
  • I crafted the Bone Dire Piglet

105 41.83%
  • I bought unlimited energy

6 2.39%
Multiple Choice Poll.
Page 38 of 70 FirstFirst ... 2834353637383940414248 ... LastLast

Thread: Castle Story Halloween Event: Ivy's nursery continuing | Tales of the Crypt event

Executive Chef
    Quote Originally Posted by PrincessCelestian View Post
    I completely agree with you Moon. I always try and stay positive about events and strive to complete every single one. Even last year's Halloween event which was really hard but the prizes equaled the effort S8 was asking for. Here they haven't. I haven't not finished an event in many years but I don't think I will complete the ghost knight this time around. And I am debating whether to finish this one or not. I may just trudge along in the hopes that S8 sees the error of their ways and makes some changes. It sad to see that they have made some of the staunchest supporters and fans of timed events so disenchanted with them. I have always looked forward to Thursdays and the new rollout. Now I am dreading the next one.
    I'll be doing this event, but won't be selling anything precious just to have a black version, which has to be sold after to stay in theme with other festivities.
    I'll just keep the gothic stuff.. in store. I think! but may be best to ask S8 staff if after event we are allowed to keep something Gothic.. or will all disappear?
    💞  ⚔TSS⚔#74

Moderator (volunteer) SpiritWind00's Avatar
    Given how events work, it would be extremely unlikely any of the gothic skins would be available post event - if you look in the market, everything has a timer on it, so it's a limited purchase.

The black is nice, but I'm not selling any crafting buildings either. I have my 1 gothic cottage and I'm happy with just that one.

Rhino Keeper
    Quote Originally Posted by Gaillock View Post
    I just have to say I?m so tired of the same events over and over again. We keep having to work on adding levels to buildings with each level requiring the same items just many more of them the higher level you reach! It gets so boring. Just when you reach another level, you have to add an even higher amount of the same items. I just can?t do it again. Why can?t levels require different things? Does anyone else feel the same way?
    The worst part is that the Crypt will (likely) drop only coin/experience post-event, which has been the case with the previous event building. It makes you feel like all of your effort are for nothing. I remember the days when the event buildings actually drop useful resources once you manage to upgrade them to max level.

Honestly, the only thing I want in this 2nd event is to have that big Werewolf as a pet (and no, not through buying package) but instead I got a puppy (and another puppy if I can finish the entire tedious quest). I mean... what's with all the baby pets in this event? I understand that they're cute but baby animals aren't always appealing

Farm Supplier
    I'd like this event if it weren't for knight tokens. They are so hard to get and I have already got too many to stop...

Host(ess)
    I need some spellbound dew to make spllbound beams and blocks. Anyone know where to find this besides Ivy's hut?

Executive Chef
    Quote Originally Posted by Diaantje1963 View Post
    I need some spellbound dew to make spllbound beams and blocks. Anyone know where to find this besides Ivy's hut?
    From the Spellbound Bloom.

The unicorns also drop them. Unicorns crafted in the Mythic Research Center.
    Accolon of Lorrainne ♌️❌❌{}=============>
    ⚔⚔Proud member (#16) of The Thuakie Sword Society ⚔⚔
    *******NOT adding any new neighbors at this time******

Rhino Keeper
    They also drop - infrequently - from flowers.

Fashion Designer
    Quote Originally Posted by PikaSquirrel View Post
    The Haunted Stable in the Market currently is an upgrade-able version. If you received a Haunted Stable from the event last year, that one doesn't count towards your limit of 2 regular Stables. If you got a Haunted Stable from last year, you can have that one + 2 regular or Haunted Stables.
    So the Haunted Stable in the market isn't the same Haunted Stable as the one from the event from 2016?
    And if it isn't! Why is the new Stable look not like the new Gothic buildings? Does it really work for all future events/quests the same like regular Stables?
    If it looks like and is named as the 2016 Haunted Stable, why different rules?
    Nothing to you as a person Pika, but I really don't like how S8 do things atm.
    Things are very unclear! The info about what you get from events and items you can buy for gems (like this Haunted Satable) is nearly zero...
    And I was happy to get a 2nd chance to get the missed Haunted stable! I wanted to use my gems for it, the gems I wanted to use for an Alicorn. I even tought about buying some gems if I wasn't able to buy the Alicorn next possibility it's on sale (hoping for Black Friday) because I used it for this 3th stable.
    But now, I'm thinking of deleting the game! And not because I can't buy this stable now. But because it's impossible to get all things in the events done without all the helpful things most longtime players have! And it's impossible to buy this older helpful things with gems or real money! If you don't want the newer players getting a little bit of the extra help from this kind of buildings while the longtime players can do all this events so easy and get more helpful things the differences will be bigger and bigger between players and it becomes harder and harder to get anything done...
    S8, if you don't want us (newer players) to get the helpful things from the past, please don't put something that looks like it on sale! Don't expect that we use money in this game for this useless things if we can't get the helpful things for gems or real money!
    Very very disappointed....

Rhino Keeper
    Quote Originally Posted by PrincessCelestian View Post
    I actually quite like the variety of this event. Will pages are collected from different places and different things are required for each level instead of just more of the same thing. So in that respect I think S8 did a good job. Everywhere else this event is a disappointment though.
    Me too, it's just too much all together. So I just concentrate on the babies, because I don't want the skins.

I'm happy with my werewolfpup, it just dropped a treat bag

Quote Originally Posted by PikaSquirrel View Post
    The Haunted Stable in the Market currently is an upgrade-able version. If you received a Haunted Stable from the event last year, that one doesn't count towards your limit of 2 regular Stables. If you got a Haunted Stable from last year, you can have that one + 2 regular or Haunted Stables.
    I actually think that's fair (I may be the only one though...), the players that have the 2016 haunted stable have worked hard to get it, it would be dissapointing if the rest of the world could just buy it now. That's not an incentive to participate in future events (I don't have the 2016 haunted stable, by the way).
    Storm8 ID Andro45, CS - Hidden valley, DS - K's isle
    Storm8 ID #2 Kimmykatje, CS - Kittyland, DS - Dragowomil