View Poll Results: Overall, I enjoyed the 2 Halloween events?

Voters
251. You may not vote on this poll
  • Agree

64 25.50%
  • Disagree

102 40.64%
  • Neutral

80 31.87%
  • I didn't participate

6 2.39%
  • I upgraded the Tomb to L10

149 59.36%
  • Tomb incomplete

91 36.25%
  • I crafted the Ghost Knight

63 25.10%
  • I crafted the Ghost Skunkupea

213 84.86%
  • I crafted the Mummy Fangpup

200 79.68%
  • I crafted the Bone Dire Piglet

105 41.83%
  • I bought unlimited energy

6 2.39%
Multiple Choice Poll.
Page 24 of 70 FirstFirst ... 1420212223242526272834 ... LastLast

Thread: Castle Story Halloween Event: Ivy's nursery continuing | Tales of the Crypt event

Rhino Keeper
    All I can say is these events are becoming very energy demanding. I have to babysit this game all day.

Executive Chef
    Quote Originally Posted by jackylina29 View Post
    They should have been names trick bags not treat bags....or trick or treat bags...u have a 50 50 shot of getting something good and u need or nothing...idk why they even put the coins in the bag if there really aren't any...I don't get that one at all.it would have been awsomw to add little bit of energy like 1-5 as a treat instead of zero coins...that would help everyone a little cause energy is going super fast for a chance to get something you need..I need 20 more coins to get ghost and 3 white paint for bone dire piglet I hope I get piglet before it stops dropping Halloween deco.. At this rate I'm losing hope
    The only Halloween pet I still needed was the Bone Dire Piglet. When I needed 5 white paint, I decided to stop making Treat Bags because I was wasting too much energy and getting nothing. The Werepea was giving me the white paint, and since there are so many days left, I would give it a shot. By yesterday, I needed 3 white paint. Then Yesterday, I got 2 from the Werewolf Pup. I just got 1 from collecting from the Tavern , and am finally crafting the Bone Dire Piglet.
    Hang in there. I am sure you will get it. There are plenty of days left. I would concentrate on the Ghost Knight. You are pretty close with only needing 20. Best of luck.

Farm Supplier
    Quote Originally Posted by littelprincess0313 View Post
    I was thinking the same thing!! My mind was reading ,Jean' and only after that I realised: Oh his name is ,Jeanne' as in ,Jeanne d'Arc'... is that a male name, too...
    It does make sense if you think about the Baron?s family... greedy, social climbers wanting to appear important... so when Jeanne was born to his regularly named parents ( I like to think their names were Sally and Fred) they felt the need to make it appear they came from the French Aristocracy. Unfortunately Fred and Sally were poorly educated and spoke no French at all and being too full of self importance to lower themselves to ask the local French speaking milk maid - they simply named their son with a name they felt gave him prestige, unknowingly making him the laughing stock of French speaking citizens throughout the land.

Executive Chef
    Quote Originally Posted by 100Anne View Post
    It does make sense if you think about the Baron?s family... greedy, social climbers wanting to appear important... so when Jeanne was born to his regularly named parents ( I like to think their names were Sally and Fred) they felt the need to make it appear they came from the French Aristocracy. Unfortunately Fred and Sally were poorly educated and spoke no French at all and being too full of self importance to lower themselves to ask the local French speaking milk maid - they simply named their son with a name they felt gave him prestige, unknowingly making him the laughing stock of French speaking citizens throughout the land.
    Bhahaha
    ❤️❤️❤️ I absolutely love this!!! ❤️❤️❤️
    Too good.

Moderator (volunteer) SpiritWind00's Avatar
    Hi all, I'm back but I am just exhausted, so I'll catch up updating page 1 in the morning.

Farm Supplier
    'French speaking milk maid' lol. Thx for the laugh

Welcome back SW! Get some rest

Executive Chef
    Jeanne can be used as a male name too.. even if not popular and rare.. does exist.. doing a google research can confirm.

Another thought came to my mind.. which happens here in some parts of Italy, so I suppose in other parts of Europe, due to very very old traditions not really used anymore. Newly borns in certain important families 'hold/wear the name' of some close family member, usually grandparents.. even if its an awful name.. in order to receive a large donation from that relative when baptized with their name. Could be the grandmother that had the money..lol!
    💞  ⚔TSS⚔#74

Executive Chef
    Quote Originally Posted by SpiritWind00 View Post
    Hi all, I'm back but I am just exhausted, so I'll catch up updating page 1 in the morning.
    Welcome back SW.. much appreciated but no rush.. have your needed rest first. Puffy has been doing a good job posting continuously.

Thank u Puffy!
    💞  ⚔TSS⚔#74

As usual, I can't find the info I need. Even though I've seen it 100 times, it finally applies to me. I am trying to buy the Gothic workshop but it says I am at my limit. Does anyone know which buildings and how many I need to sell to get the workshop? I don't want to get rid of the wrong one(s).

I think there should be a post or at least a link for this info in the "building guide".

Thank you

Executive Chef
    Quote Originally Posted by butterfly_25 View Post
    As usual, I can't find the info I need. Even though I've seen it 100 times, it finally applies to me. I am trying to buy the Gothic workshop but it says I am at my limit. Does anyone know which buildings and how many I need to sell to get the workshop? I don't want to get rid of the wrong one(s).

I think there should be a post or at least a link for this info in the "building guide".

Thank you
    you can't have more than 2 workshops so you should have to sell one. BUT best wait till tomorrow when S8 staff explains if you don't want to take any chances.
    💞  ⚔TSS⚔#74