View Poll Results: Did you enjoy this event? Which prizes do you like?

Voters
49. You may not vote on this poll
  • I enjoyed this event

28 57.14%
  • I didn't enjoy this event

12 24.49%
  • I started but I couldn't finish

18 36.73%
  • I didn't participate

1 2.04%
  • Haunted Trap

11 22.45%
  • Halloween Candles

7 14.29%
  • Twisted Tree

14 28.57%
  • Snoozing Bat

25 51.02%
  • Pet Feed

3 6.12%
  • Haunted Husky

18 36.73%
  • Cursed Husky

21 42.86%
  • Unearthly Husky

28 57.14%
  • I didn't like the prizes

5 10.20%
Multiple Choice Poll.
Page 14 of 18 FirstFirst ... 4101112131415161718 LastLast

Thread: Wight Husky Event - 2017 Oct 17 (POLL ADDED)

Rhino Keeper
    Omg I just upgraded the treat table to the final stage, level 13. And the cute lil dog, the one that stands at the foot of the table, the doggie disappeared

I want him back! He's soooo cute

The final table looks ugly imo. Yuck. I'd rather have level 12. The lil puppy was so cute

Rhino Keeper
    Why not give people more time to achieve the end goal. Another 2 weeks couldn't hurt. Make your supporters happy

Can anyone say if the little husky will stay at the side of the table after the event has finished on the stage 12 of the table upgrade please
    TIA

New Resident
    I haven’t been able to upgrade in 2-3 days. I am getting zero Frankenstein lollys. I quit this game for awhile out of frustration, this event is not making we want to stay playing. I just needed to vent.

Rhino Keeper
    Quote Originally Posted by Scalezzzz View Post
    Yes, I know. I saw a lot of people selling the items but only when they didn?t need them. In this thread I see so many people saying that the drop rate is low, so I just imagine they would be reluctant to sell items if they really are hard to get from deliveries.
    I am one of those people who has already gotten the dog, but i wouldn?t sell my items because I?m still trying to upgrade my table to the last level. I?m sure some people wouldn?t care to finish the upgrade and would sell their items though.

In the kitty event I helped a lot of people get what they needed. I think it?s great to each other. I even said in an earlier post that there are other ways we can help one another. My neighbors can ask me for anything they need for deliveries. I will give it to them if I have it or I would definitely buy it for them if I saw someone else selling it. I?ve done it before. I even lose coins because I sell it to them for less than I bought it. I?m not against helping others or even being able to sell event items. I?m all for it.
    I can only speculate why people sold there event pieces....not participating in the event, trying to make room in their barn for the items they need, or they finished upgrading, etc... As to why I sold pieces so early-to make room in my barn so I could collect/buy needed delivery items in hopes of making deliveries and receiving/buying the needed event item so I could upgrade. What good is having 30 of one item taking up barn space when you can't upgrade to level 3 because you need the other 2 items?
    Last edited by eucom; 10-29-17 at 11:15 AM.

Farm Supplier
    Which husky lives in the icy igloo habitat?

Thanks!

Farm Supplier
    Same with me, Frankens have been the rarest from the beginning.

Rhino Keeper
    Quote Originally Posted by Scalezzzz View Post
    I think people complained about the kitty event where we had to store all those items in our barn, so maybe S8 was just listening to feedback!

I don?t think I would have participated in this event if we did have to store all those lollies in the barn. For the entire event I only had room for ten or less items.
    This is what I meant by Storm being mean and sneaky. They gave us an illusion that they 'finally' listened to us by making event items not going into our barn but the bigger reason is to prevent us to help each other in a COMMUNITY event. It's a win-win situation for Storm. I remember the tikki turtle event where we were able to sell upgrading parts for castle and it was that amazing team spirit that got me hooked into this game.

If they kept it the same, we would only have to store upgrading parts for the table, not lollies. As I said, we managed to play well in the past, with items going into barn space.

About why some players sell event items, I know some of my neighbours don't participate in events but do deliveries and want to help those participating so why not? There are even some angels who will sell the main event item (one of ingredients to make the final pet). In the kitty event, many crafted more than they needed just to help others.

I wish I could just sell all my Frankensteins, got loads of them, none of others so I cannot move forward and I could help so many.
    Last edited by Rynetory2; 10-30-17 at 12:31 AM. Reason: Removed game exploit comment

Rhino Keeper
    Quote Originally Posted by kindefarm1890 View Post
    Sorry to hear that you are quitting the game. It's sad to lose another neighbor. I do understand your frustration with this event. I spent over three days trying to move from level 6 to 7. Most plane deliveries either dropped ghost lollipops or no event items. By the time I made it to level 7 I knew that I would never make it to the fifth individual prize and wound up giving up on Tuesday. I have relied on the newspaper and neighbors to upgrade enough to complete these type of events. If not allowing us to buy or sell events items is going to be the norm than I will have to pass on these events. I ended up spending my saved gems to finish the pet. At least no more frustration over receiving, or not receiving, upgrade parts from plane deliveries.

I guess one of the reasons to not include the items in the barn is because no one at S8 seems to be able to program the game to prevent old event items from showing up in the newspaper or even in Stormies shop. Two days in a row, during this event, Stormie had items from the Kitten in the Tree event. I have a neighbor selling carrot bait from the Easter event and that ended months ago.
    There is no way I can make it on time to get enough lollies to get the pet. I'm barely 1/2 and this event frustrates me so much and I participated in nearly all of them since the tikki event and always finished but not this time and I have put equal effort as in previous ones. The only way for me to get the pet would be to spend gems that I have been savings since the very start of my game and I really hoped to get the gem pony.

Yeah, my newspaper is full of kitty event items too, ughhhh!

I'm leaving the game to sb else to play, if things get improved, maybe I will be back. Most of my neighbours are inactive anyway, really wished I wouldn't share their fate. Ehhhh

Rhino Keeper
    Quote Originally Posted by mearro View Post
    This is what I meant by Storm being mean and sneaky. They gave us an illusion that they 'finally' listened to us by making event items not going into our barn but the bigger reason is to prevent us to help each other in a COMMUNITY event. It's a win-win situation for Storm. I remember the tikki turtle event where we were able to sell upgrading parts for castle and it was that amazing team spirit that got me hooked into this game.

If they kept it the same, we would only have to store upgrading parts for the table, not lollies. As I said, we managed to play well in the past, with items going into barn space.

About why some players sell event items, I know some of my neighbours don't participate in events but do deliveries and want to help those participating so why not? There are even some angels who will sell the main event item (one of ingredients to make the final pet). In the kitty event, many crafted more than they needed just to help others.

I wish I could just sell all my Frankensteins, got loads of them, none of others so I cannot move forward and I could help so many.
    I completely understand why people are frustrated. I honestly wouldn?t mind storing items in my barn even if it means that I wouldn?t get to participate in an event. I know there will always be more!
    There seems to be mixed a opinions about it though so I assume S8 must have a hard time keeping everyone happy.

I actually am thinking that if the next couple events are holiday related (since I don?t care about the incoming holidays) then I might just participate to help out. Well, that?s if I?m able to sell the items. It would depend on the type of event we get I suppose (:

In the beginning I wasn?t getting the Frankenstein lollies, but now Im getting them as often as the the other two. I guess in your case it would make sense to sell!
    Last edited by Rynetory2; 10-30-17 at 12:32 AM. Reason: Edit quote