View Poll Results: Did you enjoy this event? Which prizes do you like?

Voters
49. You may not vote on this poll
  • I enjoyed this event

28 57.14%
  • I didn't enjoy this event

12 24.49%
  • I started but I couldn't finish

18 36.73%
  • I didn't participate

1 2.04%
  • Haunted Trap

11 22.45%
  • Halloween Candles

7 14.29%
  • Twisted Tree

14 28.57%
  • Snoozing Bat

25 51.02%
  • Pet Feed

3 6.12%
  • Haunted Husky

18 36.73%
  • Cursed Husky

21 42.86%
  • Unearthly Husky

28 57.14%
  • I didn't like the prizes

5 10.20%
Multiple Choice Poll.
Page 18 of 18 FirstFirst ... 81415161718

Thread: Wight Husky Event - 2017 Oct 17 (POLL ADDED)

Rhino Keeper
    Quote Originally Posted by Rynetory2 View Post
    I enjoyed this event and I love ALL the huskies so much so that the decision was tough. The designers did a wonderful job.

Just some feedback on the prizes.

1. Individual Prizes #1 and #3
    These prizes seem redundant since we dont need 3 parts to make the husky; we only needed 1 in the Kitty event. Reduce these extra parts and give us actual prizes in their places.

2. Pet Feed
    I agree with others have said about pet feed as a prize. It shouldn't be a prize at all much less a Community Prize #2. It's too much effort and a waste of effort for something we can easily craft in our own farms.

3. Huskies
    Simply adorable and awesome!!!

Please make the prizes more attractive because they are why we do events. Thank you for this event!

I agree about the individual prizes. I liked this event but because three of the individual prizes were items to craft our husky, it almost felt like we did not receive as many prizes as previous events? I wish it would have been like the Kitty event where we only needed one to craft our pet. Or maybe they could have given us more prizes for upgrading the table.

Also agree about the pet feed.

It was a great event though, and I love when they let us choose which pet we would like!

Executive Chef
    This event was doable, but only just. I'm not sure what kind of algorithm is used to determine how often and when an upgrade is dropped, but it may need some tweaking. It took a lot of effort and considerable awareness of time constraints and requirements to send out a higher volume of deliveries than normal, just to potentially receive upgrade parts. Still, it WAS doable.

I agree, the Pet Feed as a community prize didn't make sense. I'm also not sure about the appropriateness of recycling decorations from previous events as community prizes. If the goal of these events is to incentivize players to play and to purchase gems to support their play, it would make more sense for the prizes to be of more interest and novelty. Working to obtain the recipe components to craft a pet is fine, but perhaps making the final community prize to a new and unique pet would have been better...in this case, perhaps a Gentleman Skeleton or a Frank N. Stein monster or a Ghost Pony (all able to go to the Haunted House, and the Ghost Pony to the Pony Pen) would have worked. Maybe next year.

As much as I like (I use the term loosely) events, I'm glad I can go back to normal game play now. A couple of weeks without an event driving me batty would be nice...very nice indeed!

Rhino Keeper
    For me, it was not doable. I wish the number of levels for upgrades would be reduced to 10 as in other S8 games. Or that we can trade upgrade parts. Anyway, the main prize was a dog and I do not like dogs so much. Would be nice to give us a choice (any animal from the shop ... or even a ressource building).

Rhino Keeper
    I?m not sure if this is possible but perhaps it could be cool to allow players to start selling upgrade parts once you finish the the upgrade (or get to a certain level) or the entire event. The items would become available in our barn and then we would have the option to sell.

Grand Emperor
    @Snackycakes25

I've moved your post to the bug thread. Please see my reply and continue the discussion there.
    Thread: Wight Husky Event - no craft option for husky

Quote Originally Posted by Snackycakes25 View Post
    Did anyone else experience this? I did and I contacted Storm8 Support, who told me they can't help me because they are short staffed and do no respond to individual requests for Farm Story 2. Anyone else able to resolve?

This makes no sense. Why would the Husky goal expire 5 days after the Event if you can't craft the husky after the Event ends?

I really wanted to be able to finish this event and win another Husky, but the rate at which upgrade parts dropped made it impossible to upgrade to a high enough level to earn enough pumpkin lollies. I even set a timer so I could collect the lollies every 3 hours, but without enough upgrade parts dropping, there was no way to win this one. ��

Rhino Keeper
    I just realized, by accident, that when you tap on the snoozing bat he wakes up and flies around the tree before going back to his spot to sleep! How cute!

Page 18 of 18 FirstFirst ... 81415161718