View Poll Results: Did you enjoy this event? Which prizes do you like?

Voters
49. You may not vote on this poll
  • I enjoyed this event

28 57.14%
  • I didn't enjoy this event

12 24.49%
  • I started but I couldn't finish

18 36.73%
  • I didn't participate

1 2.04%
  • Haunted Trap

11 22.45%
  • Halloween Candles

7 14.29%
  • Twisted Tree

14 28.57%
  • Snoozing Bat

25 51.02%
  • Pet Feed

3 6.12%
  • Haunted Husky

18 36.73%
  • Cursed Husky

21 42.86%
  • Unearthly Husky

28 57.14%
  • I didn't like the prizes

5 10.20%
Multiple Choice Poll.
Page 5 of 18 FirstFirst 12345678915 ... LastLast

Thread: Wight Husky Event - 2017 Oct 17 (POLL ADDED)

Rhino Keeper
    Quote Originally Posted by PookieBear50 View Post
    Can someone confirm this? I received a Haunted Bird House as part of the reward for completing one of the goals, but I cannot remember if it was to upgrade the Treat Table to level 6 or to level 7.
    Upgrade to level 7!

Rhino Keeper
    Are other players not getting enough from deliveries? I get something from almost every delivery. Sometimes I get three items at once. Though I have been getting way too many of those ghost lollies. I?m up to 50 or more at this point.

I have been getting a lot of saws, shovels, expansion parts, and items to upgrade my barn and silo. I had to start selling because I have very limited space in my barn. It sucks when you need those items, but do not enough barn space to hold them all until you get enough to upgrade/expand haha.

Moderator (volunteer) judyandthecat's Avatar
    Stage 2: 1 of each upgrade part giving 8 pumpkin lollies
    Stage 3: 2 of each upgrade part giving 12 pumpkin lollies
    Stage 4: 3 of each upgrade part giving 16 pumpkin lollies
    Stage 5: 4 of each upgrade part giving 20 pumpkin lollies
    Stage 6: 5 of each upgrade part giving 24 pumpkin lollies
    Stage 7: 6 of each upgrade part giving 28 pumpkin lollies
    Stage 8:
    Stage 9:
    Stage 10: 13 of each upgrade part giving 40 pumpkin lollies (I stopping here)
    Stage 11: 18 of each upgrade part giving 44 pumpkin lollies

[QUOTE=judyandthecat;1461109]All upgrade parts for the Goody Bucket are stored at the Goody Bucket so they do not take barn room.
    Unfortunately the downside is you can't buy parts from your neighbours or sell parts.]

Thanks for the information on the upgrade parts. I have been checking for hours since the start of the event and wondered why no parts were showing up in the newspaper. For me I rely on other players selling parts to upgrade enough to obtain the final individual prize since the drop rate from deliveries are always low. Most plane deliveries are coins or non-event items. I was going to use gems for some of the parts but when I saw that they were 39 gems each I decided it wasn't worth it.

Storm8 - I know this 'free' game isn't really free you have to pay your employees. In the past I have spent real money and a lot of it on this game. If you want me to continue spending real money these changes making the events more and more difficult are not helping. Let us buy and selling the upgrade parts and drop the number of gems for the parts. If the parts would have been say 9 gems I would have used some.

Rhino Keeper
    I am with kindefarm1890. Upgrade parts are barely coming from deliveries and 39 gems per part is ridiculous. Come on and let us have a community event. I have tons of ghost pops and will not spend 20 gems for a one time use trap. Let us use coins.

Rhino Keeper
    Past events have given you the option to sell upgrade items? I haven?t been playing long, so I thought that was something new they tried recently for the kitty event.
    I?m wondering if people would sell their upgrade items when given the choice since they need them too. I know for the kitty event people sold the extra items they no longer needed. At the moment I have more pumpkin lollies and witch hat lollies than I need right now but they count for the next upgrade, so they are still useful to me.
    I think this game is the right amount of challenging (and i Do not spend real money on it), but again I?ve only been playing for about three months, so if it has gotten more difficult over the years then i wouldn?t know.
    I think despite not being able to sell the upgrade parts there are still ways to help others. I personally try to sell as many crafts as I?m able to and most of them at a lower price than the market price (I always do this). If a neighbor?s asks me for something I?d try to sell them what I can or help them find the item.

Rhino Keeper
    I'm feeling a big slow down in event upgrade parts too... waiting forever or one paper to expand farm. My barn is bursting.

My upgrade parts for table have slowed to zero on both farms. Very sad.

Rhino Keeper
    Quote Originally Posted by judyandthecat View Post
    To make the dog in the studio you need individual prizes one, three and five.
    Quote Originally Posted by judyandthecat View Post
    Selling would be a total disaster
    Quote Originally Posted by Scalezzzz View Post
    The ghost ball? You need that to craft your doggie in the studio. I don?t think you can use it for anything else (and definitely do not sell it.)
    Thank you for the answers. For reason I thought it was an actual item for your farm and couldn't find it. I won't sell it, no worries. [:

Moderator (volunteer) judyandthecat's Avatar
    Fourth individual prize is two Halloween candles.
    You need to collect 1100 pumpkin lollies

Page 5 of 18 FirstFirst 12345678915 ... LastLast