Page 3 of 8 FirstFirst 1234567 ... LastLast

Thread: Creepy Dragon - Tournament 10/17 42 rounds

Banned
    My internet connection is good, always have been. No other apps "crash" like S8 games...
    Desearia que bajaran las rondas para los torneos. 42 es demasiado.

Fashion Designer
    Please help with Huntress! Nothing is taking her down!

Fashion Designer
    Quote Originally Posted by laurelsail View Post
    Please help with Huntress! Nothing is taking her down!
    Do you have mithril? My level 9 mithril worked. If you don't, maybe try a metal?

Executive Chef
    Does anyone else think that the dials have changed in terms of probability of a winning strike? I have been doing some really unscientific research with a few others, and we are sure that the balance has changed. The likelihood of something casting a winning strike is supposed to be around 90%, yet 4 out of 4 of us didn't get a single winning strike with our first challenger, and 2 didn't with their second. We have several results like this so far, and are carrying on to get a bigger sample.
    i know the %s are guaranteed, but some are so far out that the probability can't possibly be right.

Banned
    Quote Originally Posted by newzealander View Post
    Does anyone else think that the dials have changed in terms of probability of a winning strike? I have been doing some really unscientific research with a few others, and we are sure that the balance has changed. The likelihood of something casting a winning strike is supposed to be around 90%, yet 4 out of 4 of us didn't get a single winning strike with our first challenger, and 2 didn't with their second. We have several results like this so far, and are carrying on to get a bigger sample.
    i know the %s are guaranteed, but some are so far out that the probability can't possibly be right.
    I've noticed as well. I've lost on virtually every round (at least once.. some multiple) using 90% chance dragons through the first 10 rounds.

A decompile of the code is in order. Probably wouldn't be difficult to find former developers.

Rhino Keeper
    Quote Originally Posted by chuckyt888 View Post
    I've noticed as well. I've lost on virtually every round (at least once.. some multiple) using 90% chance dragons through the first 10 rounds.

A decompile of the code is in order. Probably wouldn't be difficult to find former developers.
    I hear what you're saying, and I've had some high percentage dragons fail too, but nothing as high as 90 %, maybe 70-75%. What I've tried to do is lower the level of the dragon I use, say to a 8 or 9 if I've used a 12-15 before. And I really mix up the types of dragons that might be successful, so if a champion type is in the highest level of probability, I will try that first but if it fails, I will go to the next best colour type, or vice versa. Another big change I've made lately is to change up bash and magic for almost every dragon I use that has a high number of wins overall, so for Huntress, for example, I'm using magic way more than I used to.

Now I don't make it much past round 30 in most tournaments, but I'm at Breeze dragon now, with only 3 fails so far. I'm improving my own average. Ymmv.

Banned
    It's still happening. Do something about it S8.

Or you can risk getting exposed.

Fashion Designer
    Any suggestions for Sphinx? Nothing I am trying is even coming close! Thanks!

Fashion Designer
    Not there yet, but maybe try Unruly or Skylord dragon. Good luck~
    No Freedom of Speech Here

Fashion Designer
    My lvl 12 lollipop finished it in one shot. Good luck!

Page 3 of 8 FirstFirst 1234567 ... LastLast