Page 2 of 8 FirstFirst 123456 ... LastLast

Thread: Little Monster Dragon October 17 2017

Fashion Designer
    Well I suppose it's a slight improvement from 30 hours?

We just bred Little Monster Dragon my husband and I both, using Peacock and Storm

Banned
    Quote Originally Posted by KNOBWARS View Post
    Third try with diamond and Time Travel dragons!
    Thanks for the tip - 2 dragons I actually have! And also @MissKitty - I can't remember your whole name - that is another good sounding combo. I will try that on one account and the other combo on my other account. Thanks!!

Fashion Designer
    Just tried with Candy Hoard and Awoken but only got 14 hours Hoping it's a Rainbow

Farm Supplier
    First try 25 hrs... penumbra fail! I hate that dragon!

Rhino Keeper
    I’m using diamond and bat, which at least has some interesting fails (incl Gold which I for some reason just can’t get to come to my Island). But only garbage so far.

If not breeding a time limited 3-color superrare will prevent me getting the skelequeeen I might get a little cranky

Executive Chef
    This combo worked for me first try, thank you! <3

Edit...did not do what it should have and display the quote, lol. The combo was time travel and diamond, sorry!

Farm Supplier
    Hello Breeders,

Breeding any specific 3-color Super Rare already requires a substantial amount of luck... doing so within 7 days, while also having 27 hours to complete breeding, 27 hrs for hatching, and 27 hrs for 1 evolution to enable this Little Monster to breed and get the 1250 Tricks is quite sadistic.

After researching multiple combinations, unfortunately, there's isn't a standout breeding combination. Tarot types are intriguing as they provide the required Purple, Blue, Yellow types, and one can therefore utilize the Mystic, Old Hermit or Lovers dragons... but alas they provide no better odds then the simple combos. Likewise, using Black (blue/purple), Cosmic (yellow/purple), Rainbow (yellow/blue), Royal (yellow/purple), and even Zodiac (yellow/black) types don't eliminate any fails or improve your odds.

Essentially all combos with the three colors yield the same 5 pesky Commons: Volt (5 hrs), Genie (8), Coral (10), Neo Bubble (10), and the frustrating Mist (14)... expect to be happy when your fail is only a Genie. Ignoring the tier of at least 10 Rares (notable landmines include Wizard (22) and the despair-inducing Penumbra (25), the Super Rare tier itself is overly crowded with at least 10 other options, including the frustrating Social (21) and the soul crushing 'did you get me when it counted' Candy Hoard (30).

One could slightly improve your chances by eliminating combos that provide additional Super Rares like Peacock or black-type combos (e.g., Bonfire, Midnight, Summer Elf), but having the Little Monster be 1 of 11 possible SR combos vs. 1 of 12 or 1 of 14 is only a microscopic advantage. Theoretically, also not adding Diamond to the mix could potentially improve odds too, as if your breeding lottery hit the 1% Ultra Rare jackpot without diamond in the mix, it should then provide a Super Rare option, which has a 1 of 11 chance of being your Little Monster. (Although, most would probably want the diamond hybrid vs a SR Little Monster, Penumbra, or the oh-so-not-funny Trickster...).

We have to assume Storm8 boosted the algorithm such that if your breeding calc. slots to a Super Rare, you must have a better chance of the Little Monster than the other 10+ SRs (otherwise, this will be near impossible...). Spending gold on Boosted Breeding (which I don't advocate) appears to be the only way to significantly increase your chances. If Little Monster is a more likely outcome than other SRs, then Boosting would provide you a decent chance of completing the goal.

In summary, feel free to try any wacky purple/blue/yellow combo +/- diamond type. I'm mostly going to use dragons that help me complete bingo. If you're one of the lucky ones that get the Little Monster in the first 3-4 days and claim the 1250 Tricks... be very happy!! If not, be consoled that the Skeleking and his 20,000 Tricks appear to be reasonably and thankfully obtainable through daily non-Gold-boosted play.

-Serpentray

Rhino Keeper
    Cosmic and water just now. Good luck everyone.

Farm Supplier
    Got 27 hrs on 3rd try using Lotus and Royal

Page 2 of 8 FirstFirst 123456 ... LastLast