View Poll Results: Have you ever been the victim of a gold trap?

Voters
892. You may not vote on this poll
  • Yes! So frustrating

742 83.18%
  • No, I'm very careful

64 7.17%
  • No, but I know I will eventually

48 5.38%
  • What's a gold trap?

52 5.83%
Multiple Choice Poll.
Page 40 of 41 FirstFirst ... 30363738394041 LastLast

Thread: New Gold Confirmation

The Honorable Panda
    Quote Originally Posted by charlisworld View Post
    I just bought the biggest package of gold but a few mins ago I went to buy food jus 26,000 for 100 gold but instead it stopping at 1 time & it took ovr 2,000 of my gold & there wuz nothing I cld do because there was no way I cld get it to stop so cld u return my gold because it was the game not me u can tell thx Charli dragon story
    Please contact support for assistance.

Contact Storm8 by filling out this form: support.storm8.
    How to submit Support Request
    Need me? Send Me A Private Message

Note: Due to some personal matters, I will not be on over the weekend.

Contact Storm8 by filling out this form: support.storm8.
    How to submit Support Request

Please storm8 give us a confirm button on food and coin buying. We have been asking for over 3 years. Why won't u listen?

Executive Chef
    Quote Originally Posted by cherrycastleorchard View Post
    Please storm8 give us a confirm button on food and coin buying. We have been asking for over 3 years. Why won't u listen?
    I missed voting in this poll. I would have made that top bar longer than what it is now. We are asked for confirmation when we want to sell a dragon. A gold confirmation button should be easy to do if the PTB wanted to do it. Shameful!

Fashion Designer
    Yea...I just lost 30 golds for speeding up the craft shop b/c I was trying to click the BINGO icon, but the icon turned into a speed up button for the craft shop in a second. So yup.

And then there's other cases such as accidentally speeding up expansion, crops, eggs, etc (not gonna list them all since there's 40 pages full of it).

Didn't report to support b/c I don't want them to count this as a "one time favor" kinda thing. -_- So, I'm just gonna go sing the "Let it go~" adult version of Frozen~
    No Freedom of Speech Here

Farm Supplier
    I just lost 250 gold tonite too. While I was collecting from my farms, suddenly I saw a screen saying i had bought 65,000 apples for 250 gold!! I didn't even see the pop-up screen, it happened so fast!!

I have emailed support but I am getting tired of the pop ups and traps. The games are not as fun anymore especially if they do not refund our gold.

Rhino Keeper
    I accidentally paid 160 gold 2 days ago to speed up to the 'Her Throne' deco in the Community Event. I was harvesting food and the screen suddenly popped up. I've sent in a ticket to support, let's see if I get my gold back. But all of this could be avoided if there was an actual gold confirmation button!

Farm Supplier
    Quote Originally Posted by awesome6204 View Post
    I just lost 250 gold tonite too. While I was collecting from my farms, suddenly I saw a screen saying i had bought 65,000 apples for 250 gold!! I didn't even see the pop-up screen, it happened so fast!!

I have emailed support but I am getting tired of the pop ups and traps. The games are not as fun anymore especially if they do not refund our gold.
    Good news to share! My gold was refunded today, much thanks to Storm 8 for their quick response!

Rhino Keeper
    I got my gold back as well, many thanks but we still need a confirmation button

New Resident
    I have had the same ordeal with purchasing additional turns. There should be and "are you sure" print for all purchse/sell transactions!!!

Rhino Keeper

Why is there no confirmation button for food yet!

Once again, I've lost gold because of glitchy game play and the disregard of S8 to add a confirmation button for food purchases. Such a simple thing that's been requested by so many players for years now. I've been sooo careful but when the game starts acting up and needs constant rebooting there's no way around it. I'm so tired of being ripped off when there is such a simple fix.
    I shouldn't have to submit a ticket for something that should have been fixed by the developer ages ago. I have been a victim of these gold traps and have lost so much gold over the years it's sickening. And I don't want to use my only complimentary support ticket in case I need it for something else in the future. So I guess I'm just out of luck and my gold.