Page 3 of 5 FirstFirst 12345 LastLast

Thread: Eerie Dearie Leaderboard Oct 17 2017

I guess I should be thrilled that the top player in my leaderboard is still just under 4000.

The rest of us have no more than 1/7th of that. No thanks. I'm going to pay my mortgage this month.

Fashion Designer
    The last leaderboard was a bit traumatizing for me. 12 hours in and one player had 2,000+ while everyone else was under 200.

THIS leaderboard has me a little nervous ... everyone is around 100. I have a feeling everyone (except me) is quietly setting up their game and tomorrow they'll be in the thousands while I'm at 200.

Banned
    My internet connection is good, always have been. No other apps "crash" like S8 games...
    All the folks in my LB group, have at it because if I get 1st or 2nd place it'll be by accident. I'm not too crazy about neo witch (already got regular Witch) and the Egyptian dragon that look like it's a victim of a horrible toilet paper prank.

Dragons involved:

Banshee (White, blue) (Rare) 2800 points - Already have from a previous Tales
    Mummy (Egypt, purple) (Rare) 4800 points - Bought this during the Egypt dragon sale
    Witch (Purple, green) (Super Rare) 5400 points - Luckily I bred this last year
    Neo Witch (Spooky, purple, green) (Super Rare) 6000 points - Not crazy about Neo dragons and wish this trend would stop
    Miss Mummy (Spooky, Egypt, purple) finish 1st or 2nd - not going to battle for this one

No sure I will even bother with the lb that should not be, obviously more money made off lb than tales. At least this time I do not have to play against myself. They should put all the players that have every trophy in the same group and watch them try to outspend each other. They would make a fortune. There is a player in my second account that does and she always sits back until the last few hours and then will put on 30000 or 40000 points so no one can beat her. They should stop encouraging players to spend more than they really can afford on their credit cards. Such a shame the game has gone this way and they have wrecked the whole month for most people who really want the end prizes.

Fashion Designer
    I'm sitting this out other than to breed on e atva time and keep the one nest filled I'll be breeding for little monster until I get it. I've come in 1 or 2 the last three LBs but will not spend a penny on a second leader board. I am a senior and I budget for the beging of the month LB so if they're no longer doing it then I'll be rarely in LBs looks like. Luckily I've got all but the Last two dragons. Happily I'll have enough food on hand for the next tales.

If you want to craft the Skelequeen dragon, then we really have to do these leaderboards whether we like it or not because unlike SkeleKing, it's one of the very few ways to gain more treats towards crafting Skelequeen.

Very slow group so no chance of getting the cute witch dragons

Executive Chef
    Have the first two dragon prizes so ain't bothered ......will play but not impressed
    Pern magic L200 dragons623+
    Champs, Valiant L15 Rainbow Sentinel L 15, Guilded knight, Spirit Warrior, Highlander L15, Inquisitor, Sharman, Guardian Angel L12 , Warrior King ,Warrior princess, Chariot, warrior Prince + others
    Diamond hybrids, Diamond, Valiant, Angel, Crusader, Helios , Quentzal , Gold, astromancer, Mercury , Infinity, Unicorn ,Prism, Dark Angel, Black diamond and others
    Gold producing 10 L10

Banned
    Quote Originally Posted by starship412 View Post
    All the folks in my LB group, have at it because if I get 1st or 2nd place it'll be by accident. I'm not too crazy about neo witch (already got regular Witch) and the Egyptian dragon that look like it's a victim of a horrible toilet paper prank.

Dragons involved:

Banshee (White, blue) (Rare) 2800 points - Already have from a previous Tales
    Mummy (Egypt, purple) (Rare) 4800 points - Bought this during the Egypt dragon sale
    Witch (Purple, green) (Super Rare) 5400 points - Luckily I bred this last year
    Neo Witch (Spooky, purple, green) (Super Rare) 6000 points - Not crazy about Neo dragons and wish this trend would stop
    Miss Mummy (Spooky, Egypt, purple) finish 1st or 2nd - not going to battle for this one
    Can you please explain to me what, exactly, "Neo" dragons are, and also why you don't like them? Is it just a recoloring of a current dragon?

Fashion Designer
    Quote Originally Posted by Phoenix406 View Post
    Can you please explain to me what, exactly, "Neo" dragons are, and also why you don't like them? Is it just a recoloring of a current dragon?
    Neos are Recolors are different.
    A recoloring is just that: the exact same dragon, just colored in differently.

A Neo dragon is an existing dragon that has been redesigned in the "New Style" currently preferred by the dragon design staff. All Neos usually have the same face and they often the lack the unique design characteristics that made their original forms so special. They started with redesigning the single-color dragons and have now moved on to making Neo versions of our old hybrids.

A couple Neo hybrids and their original forms:

The original, single-color dragons vs. their cookie-cutter Neo counterparts:

Sorry about the image quality on some, esp. Neo Green and Neo Blue, these were the best images I could find.

Page 3 of 5 FirstFirst 12345 LastLast