Thread: Does anyone having anything positive to say about the game anymore?

Executive Chef

Does anyone having anything positive to say about the game anymore?

I have been playing dragon story for over 5 years and invested a huge amount of time and effort into what was once a fantastic game. Dragons were introduced at a manageable rate and there was plenty of space to put new habitats and dragons. Then there was the introduction of the arena which was a great addition as we worked as a community to work out which dragons to use in battle. This was closely followed by the world events and then the dragon tales, both of which were challenging but fun. Everything was achievable if you put the time and effort in. The Forum was a great place to come with people taking an active part in the various threads.

However more recently:
    1. There is nowhere for older players to put new habitats and dragons and there is no response to their constant requests for more land or an alternative solution to the problem despite some really good suggestions being made.
    2. Tournaments are becoming way too long and way too difficult if you don't have an army of level 15 fighters and even then some rounds take a ridiculously long time to win
    3. It is impossible to win all the prizes in world events without spending gold
    4. Success in the Tales now boils down to whether you can breed some random dragon and whether you have enough food to feed specified dragons to ridiculously high levels even although there has been no increase in our ability to grow food since the 7th den was introduced a few years ago.
    5. You are no l longer able to feed the dragons you want to because you have to save food for events and to upgrade the dragons that S8 specifies
    6. The leaderboard events are grossly unfair with people often "buying" themselves to the top" when others do not have the gold to do so.
    7. There are way too many events and they are all now boring and very repetitive
    8. The forum is a depressing place where people constantly moan (justifiably in my opinion) if they even bother to comment at all

On a positive note
    1. Some of the new dragons look amazing
    2. I like the introduction of food and ticket rewards in the world events because I have nowhere to put new dragons anyway.

The only thing that now keeps me playing is that I don't want to let my gifting neighbours down.

Please, please, please S8, listen to what your customers are saying and make some changes to the game. I am sure it will make you more money in the long run.

Banned
    My internet connection is good, always have been. No other apps "crash" like S8 games...
    I can't say I have too much positive to say about this game right now with the exception of some dragon designs, our moderator in the forum (God bless her for dealing with all of us) and FlatFoot (when he has his hand in things, we win). I would love for this game to innovate instead of stagnate and, outside the complaints in the forum, I've seen some and suggested some very good ideas to improve the land situation - the most talked about issue.

Admin Community Manager [S8] Elsa's Avatar
    Please continue the discussion on the existing threads for these topics. For example, there's already a thread regarding more land and each World Event has its own topic for the current active live event.