Farm Supplier
    Mall santa
    Frosty fun
    Iceskater display
    Snowboard display
    Earthday display
    Winter wedding

Executive Chef
    It's Friday. Where are the sales? Am I missing something?

Rhino Keeper
    Am I the only person who has been getting a notification about Black Friday sales in FS this week? I can't see anything new?

Yeah I have nothing. My only hope is that updates tend to roll out around 3pm for me, holding on until then.

Rhino Keeper
    SAME old stuff they have offered us before!! No Santa Mall and no new stuff. Why why WHY?

Executive Chef
    These "sales" were ridiculous. I wont even waste time complaining how or why. Once again Dragon gets a boatload of items. Every other game, maybe 5 on each tab.

Did I miss the sale? Lol. Smh. Is this a joke? I thought it was a Black Friday sale, not April Fools!

Farm Supplier
    I would like anything Christmas. I don?t have many Christmas decorations. It would also be nice if they could bring back any Christmas fashions.

Farm Supplier
    What a disappointment. Nothing interesting. Just way to take our money buying gems for gambling on the chests.
    Wasting money on the chests **** hoping gain some valuable items.
    I?m so disappointed

Rhino Keeper
    Moderators, is there no way you can get any information about the future of this game? It's been months and months since they announced that 'some games would have less updates for a time' well, it's been a time, and there have been no updates, occasionally they rerelease some old items but the Christmas items are the same ones they re-released on the last Black Friday sale. There has been NO new content, no decent re-releases. There are a lot of old LTOs that they COULD re-release that people would buy.

Is there ANY future to this game? Or have they just abandoned it? I literally just re decorate my shop seasonally with my old content. There just seems no point going on. I've been a daily player for 6 years. This used to be such a good game with new outfits and LTOs and items weekly! Anyone else remember the good old days.

Any update would be appreciated from the moderators although I appreciate they don't tell you anything either.

Feeling sadly like I'll be closing the doors of my shop after Christmas and looking to spend my money on a game outside Storm8

Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast