Thread: help

cherry's song

Wink help

hello guys
    I love this game, but unfortunately I can't play that long.
    Is there any wayto pause the game? (f.e. while sleeping'')It always keeps running and I'm not able to catch up.
    Thank you very much

Executive Chef
    There is no actual "pause" button. Just stop cooking (keep your appliances empty) and put something in front of your door to block it.

Farm Supplier
    Quote Originally Posted by cherry's song View Post
    hello guys
    I love this game, but unfortunately I can't play that long.
    Is there any wayto pause the game? (f.e. while sleeping'')It always keeps running and I'm not able to catch up.
    Thank you very much

You just need to learn how to time things better. For example, cook something that takes 8 or 12 hours while you are sleeping, or cook 16 hour or 1 day recipes if you can only access your bakery each night. If a recipe takes 8 hours to cook, it will be able to sit on your oven/drinks mixer for a further 8 hours before spoiling. It just takes a little bit of planning.

Unregistered
    Quote Originally Posted by Mel19 View Post
    You just need to learn how to time things better. For example, cook something that takes 8 or 12 hours while you are sleeping, or cook 16 hour or 1 day recipes if you can only access your bakery each night. If a recipe takes 8 hours to cook, it will be able to sit on your oven/drinks mixer for a further 8 hours before spoiling. It just takes a little bit of planning.
    But if you don't play often, you keep running out of food. In the beginning, I never blocked the door but now that I play less I am always running out of food. The food seems to go a lot quicker in BS thatn RS. I never seem to run out in BS I just run out of counters.