Thread: Cannot purchase Halloween watchtower/spires

Cannot purchase Halloween watchtower/spires

Hello. Does anybody know what I have to sell to make room for the watchtower and spire? I?m tired of randomly selling my stuff trying to figure it out. I?ve tried two jewelers and a love spire so far. Thanks!

Moderator (volunteer) SpiritWind00's Avatar
    you've bought too of that category and have hit the cap. You need to sell like for like, eg Royal for another Royal, town for another town. As these have RP they are Royal. Building guide has more info at the top. Link below.

Thank you. I do realize that I have to sell royal buildings, and like I said, have already sold three of them, now four since I just sold another jeweler to try again. Jewelers are 100 royal points a piece, and I?ve sold three. I also sold another 50 royal points with a love spire. So, essentially, I?ve sold 4 buildings worth 350 royal points to make room for 2 buildings at 15 royal points a piece. Theoretically, I believe I?ve made enough room over ten fold.

1) Does anybody know the royal point cap?
    2) Or is it a royal building cap?
    3) Can I sell decorations worth royal points to make room?
    4) Can I bribe an administrator with candy or a coupon for frozen yogurt to make the caps clear, please? I will happily throw in cute photos of my dogs as well. I?d just really like to know the maximum points or buildings or whatever, so that I can more intelligently sell items instead of randomly hope this latest item sale works.
    Thank you!

Oh sorry. I also read the guide, but after having sold 4 buildings, and still no room for 1.. I am confused.

Again, sorry! I just looked at my info and it says I only have 39 royal buildings. The guide says max is 50. So does this belong here, or a support ticket?

Don't sell anymore! I'm going to move our posts to the bugs forum so I can get some more help on this for you.

There is no cap on points.
    Royal bldg cap is 50.
    Deco's may be the reason, but again you don't want to sell things you like or unnecessarily if that's not the reason why you can't buy more.

We have a bit of time left before they're removed from the market, so no bribery needed! (although you'll find lots of us would like to see pics of your dogs!) For those who've been here quite some time, chocolate is the way to motivate me! Lol

Support don't work on the weekend, but if you want to lodge a ticket you can of course.

Has anyone else been stymied by this???

I think I?ve figured it out! I already had four of both of the spires and watchtowers already. Maybe there?s a max on those two decos as well as the royal max?

Maybe, however, S8 advise that the Haunted Spires are in the Decorations list instead of the Buildings category. So it looks like you might have to sell more decorations to be able to buy the Haunted Spire/Watchtower.

Info from Inventory Guide:
    * Royal decoration limit is 65 now (55 before) (changed 27 June 2017)