Page 18 of 170 FirstFirst ... 81415161718192021222868118 ... LastLast

Thread: Bakery Story: Help Me I have a Question

New Resident
    that was what i was curious about anyway, so thank you! I wouldve uploaded the photo straight onto the post, but it said i had the wrong file, and im on mobile

Edit (Pixie) - Glad to hear twospoons could help you out Merging your post with the General Questions thread.
    Last edited by pixiegamer; 10-18-17 at 09:22 PM.

Rhino Keeper
    Storm 8 please bring back the Frappe fountain and add some flavors just lke in the popcorn maker thanks a lot

Unfinished goals leave locked recipes

I began playing Bakery Story just about a year ago, Naturally, I only had a few friends since I was just starting...and along with all the limits...meant it took days to build just one oven and left me short on goal time and destined to not finish in time. This plus my lack of not yet knowing & understanding how things worked, left me in the dark ...especially about the consequences of not finishing goals thus robbing me of any options/recourse. Needless to say when I didnt complete the goal...of course didnt receive the reward....but I was also left with locked recipes!! The only way I NOW know to unlock them is to finish the goal....which since its expired means Im stuck ....on multi levels! Of course finding this out AFTER the goal expired is like closing the barn door after the cows already got out! In fact I have an oven with 2 of the 3 recipes locked....holiday recipes no less...making it even worse as I cant use these 2 holiday dishes Lastly I think its unfair there were no warnings given nor recourse offered nor told of any consequences which should be given to all players!! I accept personal responsibility but didnt find anything in the info provided...beyond that contacting customer service wouldnt help...as how can you ask a question or seek info about things you dont know even exist? Regardless of who, what, or why, a remedy/options should be offered...ie: watch an ad, buy more time during a goal, or pay to unlock... as examples!! Another is to give players an option to replay missed, earlier, or failed goals ....which would also be a great way for players to have a (2nd) chance to win some of the great rewards missed out on Another unrelated suggestion: what about the ability to store some finished dishes...so you can save for later or make room for something else...could be set up like a players gift storage or stored with its recipe? Food for thought. Lastly, IMO though they are free?...Storm8 games can be very costly to play ...at least to play at their fullest potential so customer care and satisfaction should be a priority! Ty
    Last edited by micheleanns; 10-26-17 at 06:30 AM. Reason: Add an omission

New Resident
    I agree, it would be nice if you have ovens labeled as "prior goal oven" or some type of pop-up warning when you try to purchase the oven, "warning, this oven was part of a prior goal and all recipes may not be available. Do you still want to purchase?". It's really frustrating when you purchase an oven and request all these parts, only to find out there is only one recipe and the rest are locked.

Another suggestion would be to have the option to unlock recipes with gems.

Nightclub Owner
    It may not necessarily be a waste...depending on how you look at it. If you buy the oven and there is one unlocked recipe then you have the ability to cook that one recipe and earn two gems from it. Recently the Coffin drink appliance was “rereleased” and all the recipes with it. Those players who had previously built coffin drink appliances were able to make all the recipes plus new ones and also complete the goal efficiently. So they were happy to have built ovens and not have to worry at that time about having to request parts to build.

So build the ovens, cook what you can, get your gems & try not to worry about it too much

Hello guys I have a problem, I can?t see videos for free gems, it doesn?t appear anymore. What can I do?

Quote Originally Posted by estefania727 View Post
    Hello guys I have a problem, I can?t see videos for free gems, it doesn?t appear anymore. What can I do?
    It’s not a permanent feature, it will come to different players and be gone at anytime.
    Level 99 / 4 star player

What is the main goal for doing the Sweetco challenge, King Sweet cupcakes take 22 hrs?

Does the News in my game accurately list everyone who tips? I see so many neighbors posting on their wall to leave a message so they will know neighbors visited..

Should we post our time zones, very frustrating when building a machine and neighbors can’t reply since it’s their pm