Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast

Thread: Concussive Canary - 2017 Oct 10

Farm Supplier
    Quote Originally Posted by Rynetory2 View Post
    Starting this thread for you to discuss on this creature.

Element: Bomb
    Rarity: Super Rare
    Cost: 1,200 gems
    Earns: 1 bomb/day
    Is this animal breedable???

Grand Emperor
    Quote Originally Posted by honoroll321 View Post
    Is this animal breedable???
    I believe it's unbreedable.

Executive Chef

Concussive canary

Hey, just a quick question. My concussive canary habitat (can?t remember the habitats name) is saying I have 4 bombs ready to collect (there?s no picture above the habitat, it?s only telling me when I click on the habitat) but when I try to collect my bombs it?s saying ? max item limit reached? now, I do have 19 bombs in my storage so perhaps it?s because of that that I can?t collect? Or perhaps there?s an issue, I remember something similar happened with the food giving animals. If someone cld let me know, that wld be ace!
    Thanks

Fashion Designer
    I'm not sure, but I'd try mining until you have 11 bombs left and then try to collect. If it lets you, then at least you know that was the cause.
    Primary FFS Account - Persepheny
    Secondary FFS Account - Sakrysta
    Tertiary FFS Account - MenollyPiper
    Post containing my battle strengths list: Testing & Results Post #136 - Last updated: 2019-04-22

Grand Emperor
    Quote Originally Posted by Silverrain1 View Post
    Hey, just a quick question. My concussive canary habitat (can?t remember the habitats name) is saying I have 4 bombs ready to collect (there?s no picture above the habitat, it?s only telling me when I click on the habitat) but when I try to collect my bombs it?s saying ? max item limit reached? now, I do have 19 bombs in my storage so perhaps it?s because of that that I can?t collect? Or perhaps there?s an issue, I remember something similar happened with the food giving animals. If someone cld let me know, that wld be ace!
    Thanks
    There's a cap of 15 bombs, use some and you should be able to collect more. Please let me know how it goes. Btw, do you happen to know the feed schedule of the canary?

Merged to existing thread.

Executive Chef
    Already exceeded the cap as I have 19 bombs. Don?t plan on using them unless I?m on a mining step as on one of the last story books I done (before I stopped playing) I couldn?t find the 5 tokens with 15 bombs, so maybe now I?ll have more luck.

My canary is only on level 4 and needs 100 pieces of food per feed (so 500 for 1 level)

Fashion Designer
    You can exceed the cap if you win bombs from Spin to Win or watching videos. But you can?t earn more than 15 at a time from breeding, and apparently not from the Canary either.

If it were me, I would use the bombs so I could collect more. Otherwise I would be losing out on the benefit that I bought the animal for in the first place.

Grand Emperor
    Quote Originally Posted by Silverrain1 View Post
    Already exceeded the cap as I have 19 bombs. Don?t plan on using them unless I?m on a mining step as on one of the last story books I done (before I stopped playing) I couldn?t find the 5 tokens with 15 bombs, so maybe now I?ll have more luck.

My canary is only on level 4 and needs 100 pieces of food per feed (so 500 for 1 level)
    Thanks for your help. Updated with credits to you. Cheers.

Fashion Designer

Concussive Canary

Thinking about buying this canary, but want to make sure you can collect from it even if you have 15 bombs, otherwise it's not worth it to me. Thanks in advance!
    Last edited by Rynetory2; 02-22-18 at 05:28 AM. Reason: Merged to existing thread - please dont start duplicate thread.

Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast