Thread: Concussive Canary - 2017 Oct 10

Hybrid View

Previous Post Previous Post   Next Post Next Post
    It is called Concussive Canary. It is under the new feature and also animals. Mine says Limit Reached. Don't have a clue why it says that because I certainly don't have it and I can buy any other animal that I want.

Quote Originally Posted by Mrsveralorraine View Post
    It is called Concussive Canary. It is under the new feature and also animals. Mine says Limit Reached. Don't have a clue why it says that because I certainly don't have it and I can buy any other animal that I want.
    Is this only for iPhone players I don't see it anywhere I see the storybook animals and old leader board animals and 3 Halloween habitats but that's it.

Quote Originally Posted by mysticalfairy320 View Post
    Is this only for iPhone players I don't see it anywhere I see the storybook animals and old leader board animals and 3 Halloween habitats but that's it.
    No I saw it on the computer. On my computer it is the first animal under the animals list. It is also the first thing under the new featured. Both says Limit Reached.

Quote Originally Posted by Mrsveralorraine View Post
    No I saw it on the computer. On my computer it is the first animal under the animals list. It is also the first thing under the new featured. Both says Limit Reached.
    It is under Shop