Thread: Cocoa maker

New Resident

Post Cocoa maker

Need gifts from friends to finish requirements for Cocoa Maker. When I go to accept wire or paint I get a message that says I can?t use the gift because it cannot be served. ?? Seems like something is wrong here. ??

Are you going directly into your gifts and clicking on them or clicking the use gift button? You can’t use your parts that way you have to click on the appliance box you’re trying to build and if you have all the parts needed just click build. Once you accept part gifts it will automatically count them in your inventory
    BS- No longer accepting neighbors

⭐We are the music makers and we are the dreamers of dreams - Gene Wilder (Willy Wonka)⭐

New Resident
    Quote Originally Posted by Jojocl141587 View Post
    Are you going directly into your gifts and clicking on them or clicking the use gift button? You can’t use your parts that way you have to click on the appliance box you’re trying to build and if you have all the parts needed just click build. Once you accept part gifts it will automatically count them in your inventory
    I am going into MyGifts, once there it indicates wiring and paint from a friend . When I click on the wire, I get “can’t serve” message. There is no appliance box that I can see. How can I use this gift of wire and apply it to the cocoa maker. .??

Quote Originally Posted by Nanna5735 View Post
    I am going into MyGifts, once there it indicates wiring and paint from a friend . When I click on the wire, I get “can’t serve” message. There is no appliance box that I can see. How can I use this gift of wire and apply it to the cocoa maker. .??
    You have to actually buy the cocoa maker it will be on your bakery floor in a box that looks like it has parts in it. Click on the box and it will tell you how many more parts of each different part you still need to build it. If you have all parts there will be a build button and then you’ll have your cocoa maker ready to go. FYI, I’m not sure if you’re a new player I get that impression though but the cocoa maker had only one recipe. Some players, like myself are appliance collectors and don’t mind the ones that have only one or two recipes but some people do get upset that they spent their coins and parts on an appliance that has only one recipe.
    BS- No longer accepting neighbors

⭐We are the music makers and we are the dreamers of dreams - Gene Wilder (Willy Wonka)⭐

New Resident
    Quote Originally Posted by Jojocl141587 View Post
    You have to actually buy the cocoa maker it will be on your bakery floor in a box that looks like it has parts in it. Click on the box and it will tell you how many more parts of each different part you still need to build it. If you have all parts there will be a build button and then you’ll have your cocoa maker ready to go. FYI, I’m not sure if you’re a new player I get that impression though but the cocoa maker had only one recipe. Some players, like myself are appliance collectors and don’t mind the ones that have only one or two recipes but some people do get upset that they spent their coins and parts on an appliance that has only one recipe.
    Yes I did buy the cocoa maker. And yes it does sit in the corner. When I click on it it does give me the requirements . One of the choices of say wire, is “ask friends”. Which I click on and up comes a screen to choose a friend. Some time later I go to My Gifts and see my friends name on wire, I click on the wire, and get message...can’t use as not servable.... what am I doing wrong ??

Moderator (volunteer) pixiegamer's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by Nanna5735 View Post
    Yes I did buy the cocoa maker. And yes it does sit in the corner. When I click on it it does give me the requirements . One of the choices of say wire, is “ask friends”. Which I click on and up comes a screen to choose a friend. Some time later I go to My Gifts and see my friends name on wire, I click on the wire, and get message...can’t use as not servable.... what am I doing wrong ??
    So, when you ask friends for parts, they are sent a request saying you need them to send something. When they accept the request, your parts quantity will increase, and that will be reflected when you tap on the construction box again. You can also receive parts as gifts, and if accepted, they will also add to your quantity just like the requests.

When you have enough parts to build your appliance, tapping the box will show a 'Build It!' option. Tapping that option will build your appliance, and reduce your inventory quantity as those parts will be considered 'used up'.

There's a guide here that might help you out - it's missing pictures, unfortunately, but the walkthrough is still very thorough. I'll also try and post a guide when I have time Hope this helps you out!
    ~ Forum Moderator for Bakery Story and Restaurant Story ~

Bakery Story Quick Links: Game Guide | Master Box Guide | Bugs & Issues | Help Me I Have a Question
    Restaurant Story Quick Links: Game Guide | Master Box Guide | Bugs & Issues | Goal Prize Re-Locking Bug | Help Me I Have a Question
    Need Me? Send me a PM
    Having an issue with your game? Contact Storm8 Support
    Forum Rules: Check Here!
    ~ Gentle Reminder: Mods are players, just like you! I am not a Storm8 Employee ~