Page 3 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast

Thread: Halloween 50% off SALES.

New Resident
    I agree - crates are a RIPOFF!! Spent 108 gems on 9 crappy items -all 3rd and 4th place items including FOUR stupid cobra in a basket that I don't even know how that's considered Halloween!! It's garbage. I'd have gladly spent coins or a flat gem price to just but the vampire punch. Crates are a scam.

Executive Chef
    Only tried a few times as I already have stuff and don't really like some of the items. I got 2 coffin display cases, duplicate bat baker, carved pumpkins and the mummy family, I think they're 'okay' prizes.
    Last edited by Natasha_07; 10-13-17 at 12:05 PM.
    PLEASE CHECK OUT MY THREAD

Suggestions To Improve Game Experience HERE

Rhino Keeper
    Quote Originally Posted by kittystar1 View Post
    Thanks for the sale... but I feel like the majority of players probably have most of these items already. Why not release some of the items people have been asking for for years? The Monster Kitchen and Monster Mash are hugely requested items.. as well as previous goal items and appliances!! You would probably make more money from people buying the individual items we constantly ask for instead of trying for boxes!! Previous years sales have been better. I spent all my gems on the boxes just for crappy 4th place duplicates. I will not buy any more. I don't understand why S8 never just releases the individual items people beg for. I would gladly buy many more gems for the items people have requested for years.

Monster Kitchen
    Monster Mash
    Frankenstein Table
    Mad Scientist
    Candy Apple Display
    Zombie Donut Case
    I second this! Am willing to pay up to 70 gems for Monster Kitchen and Monster Mash!

Quote Originally Posted by kittystar1 View Post
    Thanks for the sale... but I feel like the majority of players probably have most of these items already. Why not release some of the items people have been asking for for years? The Monster Kitchen and Monster Mash are hugely requested items.. as well as previous goal items and appliances!! You would probably make more money from people buying the individual items we constantly ask for instead of trying for boxes!! Previous years sales have been better. I spent all my gems on the boxes just for crappy 4th place duplicates. I will not buy any more. I don't understand why S8 never just releases the individual items people beg for. I would gladly buy many more gems for the items people have requested for years.

Monster Kitchen
    Monster Mash
    Frankenstein Table
    Mad Scientist
    Candy Apple Display
    Coffin Display Case
    Completely agree!!! I spent a lot of gems and all I got was coffin cake - 5 times!!!!!!!!!

Anyways...
    I really hope there will be a xmas sale too and worthy!!!

But for those new to the game or missed these items it's a great opportunity.
    [CENTER] Gifting & Responding to requests is free

And if only we could sale these crate items we don't like for half of the gems spent on it I'd be happy already =P

Quote Originally Posted by luincristiel View Post
    I second this! Am willing to pay up to 70 gems for Monster Kitchen and Monster Mash!
    I feel you. I spent a lot on the crates back in 2013 ( just recently got back to playing again) and got a bunch of 4th prizes. If i remember correctly, the frankenstein table was a 2013 goal item. hopefully s8 releases it again for a limited time. I got lucky with the monster kitchen. S8 released a bunch of old items for their black friday event and i managed to get it.

Still, hopefully s8 can re-release these hugely requested items during black friday. I wouldn't mind the monster mash. I love the halloween items . Fingers crossed 🤡🎃

Fashion Designer
    I really didn't try for any crates this time 'coz I was waiting for these chairs/tables/counters for so long, spent all mine gems on' em.
    ғαвυℓσυs

it's been so many years and i still can't get mummy family. i have three haunted cemeteries (repeated 2nd prizes of the crate and not the mummy family). i also have like ten bone couches. what is going on with your algorithms? i'll buy gems for black friday sales and prizes out of box. but after several tries on a box, if all i do is get, literally, the same stuff, it doesn't mean i'll be some hamster on a wheel and buy more gems to try again. i STOP trying the boxes because it's dumb.

Finally got the monster mash & mummy family!!!!! �� ��

Just a suggestion: we could be asked if we want to keep the item or exchange for half of the amount paid!
    So frustrating to have several repeated items :/

Rhino Keeper
    Please, please, please, bring the Haunted cemetery on sale. It is oh so cute, but absolutely unobtainable through Cauldron chest. I wasted thousands of gems to get it, no luck yet for so many years

Page 3 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast