Page 2 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast

Thread: Halloween 50% off SALES.

Rhino Keeper
    Quote Originally Posted by xxEDLxx View Post
    Which is the best box to try?
    There really isn't a best box..it's what you would like and would be happy to display in your bakery.

I personally liked the Cauldron and Bucket of Treats. I wanted the Mummy Family ever since I saw one of the players posted on the forum..got it on the 9th try! I didn't get the Candy Apple Display from the Bucket of Treats after 4 tries, but got the Candy Exchange so I'm quite happy with my prizes.
    You don't know what you're capable of until you can pick yourself up after falling down.

Executive Chef
    Quote Originally Posted by xxEDLxx View Post
    Which is the best box to try?
    I'm a Cauldron fan too. My biggest problem is with the Halloween Chest, cause it has my absolute favorite prize--the monster kitchen--but it's the 1st place and it's the only prize I truly like, so I've never tried for it. But I think Cauldron 4th place prizes aren't terrible, which is my standard for boxes.

On the sale being expensive: last year, they had sales with no coin items whatsoever. It's not perfect, but at least it's better than that.
    Last edited by twospoons; 10-12-17 at 05:50 AM.

I hope they bring back the blue haunted house

Farm Supplier
    Thank you, storm 8 glad some things are for coins. But now i need to stop baking for awhile and get my money back up for the black friday and christmas sale... I can't wait to see what will be re released.

Rhino Keeper
    I loved this sale! I got so much stuff that I didn't have yet. But I did spend too many gems on crates ._. it gets addicting to "try just one more time" lol. I'm very excited for and looking forward to the Thanksgiving/black Friday/Christmas/winter sales coming up in the future. Thank you, S8 as always! (:

Rhino Keeper
    I cackled with delight when i saw the sale! some of the things are a little pricey, but I was still able to get my hands on some nice additions to my halloween decor! Thanks guys, great sale!
    Not accepting any new neighbors at the moment

I?m so glad they released the coffin counters I have been wanting those for a while now. They?re pretty pricey though so I think I?ll build up my coins again and then grab a few before the sale ends. I?m pretty sad that most the stuff I want is for gems and I only have 8 . But I was able to get my hands on a few things I didn?t have yet so I?m pretty happy with the sale and goals this Halloween.
    BS- No longer accepting neighbors

⭐We are the music makers and we are the dreamers of dreams - Gene Wilder (Willy Wonka)⭐

very helpful, thanks!
    [CENTER] Gifting & Responding to requests is free

Thanks for the sale... but I feel like the majority of players probably have most of these items already. Why not release some of the items people have been asking for for years? The Monster Kitchen and Monster Mash are hugely requested items.. as well as previous goal items and appliances!! You would probably make more money from people buying the individual items we constantly ask for instead of trying for boxes!! Previous years sales have been better. I spent all my gems on the boxes just for crappy 4th place duplicates. I will not buy any more. I don't understand why S8 never just releases the individual items people beg for. I would gladly buy many more gems for the items people have requested for years.

Monster Kitchen
    Monster Mash
    Frankenstein Table
    Mad Scientist
    Candy Apple Display
    Coffin Display Case
    Last edited by kittystar1; 10-12-17 at 07:11 PM.

New Resident
    The crates are a rip off too. I've spent over 100 gems now, opening the Halloween crate to try to get the vampire punch. All I've gotten are 3rd and 4tb place items and out of 9- that's NINE times, I've gotten 4 cobra in a basket!! That's the crappiest item possible. How is that a Halloween item anyways? What a terrible disappointment and WASTE of my gems. None of what I got is worth the 108 gems I spent. NONE of it. Learn from me, don't waste your money. I will never spend money on crates again. I always thought that it was a terrible gamble anyways.

Page 2 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast