Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Where's Halloween decorations on sale

Where's Halloween decorations on sale

Why they don't give us Halloween decorations on sale like restaurant & bakery story. If they can do that there why they can't here too. It's old decorations no update. But I think they want to stop the game.

New Resident
    Wondering the same.

Farm Supplier
    I have a feeling they have given up on this game. No updates at all for months. I get layoffs, but this is a bit much. If they are done supporting this game, they should say so, so we don't continue to wait for updates that don't ever come. Honestly, even a new outfit once in awhile. Or sales on old items like BS and RS. I was so happy when they started giving us goals again, that certainly didn't last long. Yet they can give us gem sales with nothing new to buy...

Farm Supplier
    They?re acting in weird way that doesn?t respect us clients nor them as suppliers

I plan on quitting after Halloween, no point in playing an unsupported game. Too bad though, I really did enjoy this game.

Admin Community Manager [S8] Elsa's Avatar
    Happy Friday the 13th! The Halloween sale is live.

Rhino Keeper
    Thank you

Oh my god I literally screamed out loud yay they got Halloween decor etc on FS! Someone pinch me lol

When I seen the post about what does everyone want to see for Halloween decor I was thinking why ask if they ain't posting but so happy to get a surprise for Friday the 13th I would buy cash but im gonna pass for now making sure they r coming back for real and not just for this date

At long last! Thanks Storm8. Finally time to shop new deco items for our boutiques.

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast