Page 1 of 4 1234 LastLast

Thread: Halloween sale

Executive Chef
    Last edited by twospoons; 10-11-17 at 03:50 PM. Reason: Adding pics

Halloween sale

Can a mod verify if these item's will remain in the older versions?
    Main acct ID: bundamuffin

Our voices,views and opinions do not matter here,only our wallets. Not accepting new nbrs in BS/RS....as of now,VERY limited play in these game's due to S8 removing content in older android Amazon version's.

Executive Chef
    Okay, listen up, spooky chest: I WANT A 2ND PLACE PRIZE. Be nice.

Edited to add: Oh my god! It worked! I got the zombie butcher on my first try!
    Last edited by twospoons; 10-11-17 at 05:32 PM.

Fashion Designer

Halloween 50% off SALES.

Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails Click image for larger version. 

Name:	IMG_20171012_092848.jpg 
Views:	541 
Size:	160.2 KB 
ID:	38964  
    ғαвυℓσυs

Quote Originally Posted by twospoons View Post

Congrats!! I love zombie butcher just so so much, so yay!! It may be tied with the spooky clock tower for my favourite Halloween decoration ever.
    Quote Originally Posted by Memaw2003 View Post
    How do I ask a question about the game?

Rhino Keeper
    The items on sales were not so great unlike the past halloween sales before

Nightclub Owner
    I'm a collector so I love when the boxes are on sale and always try to complete the boxes that I like. I need one item from each of the boxes on sale, I just spent over 100 gems and didn't get a single item needed. Argh, the frustration! If only the draw to complete the collection wasn't so strong or if only I had the willpower to resist! Despite my bad luck I'm sure I'll try again before the month is out.

Sorry for the rant, good luck to everyone trying for their item of choice.

Rhino Keeper
    Quote Originally Posted by twospoons View Post

Congrats! I didn't even get ONE second place prize :'(

Quote Originally Posted by AnnirasSweets View Post
    I'm a collector so I love when the boxes are on sale and always try to complete the boxes that I like. I need one item from each of the boxes on sale, I just spent over 100 gems and didn't get a single item needed. Argh, the frustration! If only the draw to complete the collection wasn't so strong or if only I had the willpower to resist! Despite my bad luck I'm sure I'll try again before the month is out.

Sorry for the rant, good luck to everyone trying for their item of choice.
    I like opening boxes when they're on sale too and especially when they're reasonably sized items or just super cute/well made. I can feel your frustration, I've opened it 12 times and got either 3rd or 4th place prizes in the Mystery Mummy crate and Spooky Chest. I really really like the Mystery Mummy crate and gosh, I want either the mummy or the butler but I got 3 gourds. What am I gonna do with 3 gourds?? Add: Now I've got 4 gourds!! BUT I got my Haunted Butler!
    Last edited by eeveldoll; 10-12-17 at 03:04 AM.
    You don't know what you're capable of until you can pick yourself up after falling down.

Executive Chef
    Oh great... I spent my 80 gems on these boxes and each of them were 4th prizes, I tried to press the tab for the spooky chest and it said I won mummy which is not fair! Now I have 1 gem and wanted to try the spooky chest. I just need to wait for the 30% gem sale

Rhino Keeper
    Quote Originally Posted by xxEDLxx View Post
    Oh great... I spent my 80 gems on these boxes and each of them were 4th prizes, I tried to press the tab for the spooky chest and it said I won mummy which is not fair! Now I have 1 gem and wanted to try the spooky chest. I just need to wait for the 30% gem sale
    Is it a glitch? The spooky chest doesn't have any mummy prize in it.. Or maybe you accidentally tapped on Mystery Mummy/Monster Crate instead.. I've also only got 5 gems left hahah
    You don't know what you're capable of until you can pick yourself up after falling down.

Page 1 of 4 1234 LastLast