Page 3 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast

Thread: Halloween sale

Quote Originally Posted by Natasha_07 View Post
    I hate that stupid box, trying for a were sushi is like trying to go to Unicornland. Why couldn't S8 just put the freak outside of the box.

Once again adding more duplicates to my place, I think they should reclassify the % to 0.01 and call it first place.
    Lol! It really is. I tried so many times last year I'm not even bothering this time around. It is one of my favorite decorations but eh.. This time I'm trying for the Halloween Chest and.. figures I wanted everything BUT the 1st place prize and the ONLY time I've ever gotten a 1st place

Click image for larger version. 

Name:	Screenshot_2017-10-11-18-48-48.jpg 
Views:	193 
Size:	165.7 KB 
ID:	38983
    Adds welcome, but Sorry, no tipping! ^.^

Quote Originally Posted by pixiegamer View Post
    Based on previous personal experience, I don't think so, but I'll check in for you
    Thank you,if they are then I'm going to say good bye to these games
    Main acct ID: bundamuffin

Our voices,views and opinions do not matter here,only our wallets. Not accepting new nbrs in BS/RS....as of now,VERY limited play in these game's due to S8 removing content in older android Amazon version's.

Hi,
    Is there any place to see the contents of each of the 4 Halloween crates?? Years ago, there were photos so we could see the prizes. With 4 crates now (which is great!), it would be helpful to know where to place my bets - and I would spend more if I knew contents🎃👻👾Thanks!!

I will continue to check the forum pages in the mean time

I found the contents of all the crates!!! Fabulous!!!! You have done an incredible job documenting with lists and photos. I have played for years and have not seen such a comprehensive list!! Your hard work is appreciated!!!👏👏👏 Thank you!! Joolie

Joolie12, where did you find the crates list and photos? I would love to see them. Thx :-)

The Honorable Panda
    Quote Originally Posted by bitemesnickers View Post
    Joolie12, where did you find the crates list and photos? I would love to see them. Thx :-)
    There are links to the threads for the crates in post 1.
    Need me? Send Me A Private Message

Note: Due to some personal matters, I will not be on over the weekend.

Contact Storm8 by filling out this form: support.storm8.
    How to submit Support Request

New Resident
    wish they would open up some previous stoves/ovens for halloween.

Woo! I am quite pleased because I won the First Prize in the Spooky Chest (Vampire Bartender)!! I had previously won third and fourth prizes in that chest since the sale. This was my fifth try.

Rhino Keeper
    Quote Originally Posted by oroeomunroe View Post
    Woo! I am quite pleased because I won the First Prize in the Spooky Chest (Vampire Bartender)!! I had previously won third and fourth prizes in that chest since the sale. This was my fifth try.
    Congratulations! I’ve been unusually lucky with the sale

Quote Originally Posted by oroeomunroe View Post
    That’s a box prize? I think that might actually be the prize for the 5 day goal then because it sure is locked under the floor decorations tab.
    BS- No longer accepting neighbors

⭐We are the music makers and we are the dreamers of dreams - Gene Wilder (Willy Wonka)⭐

Page 3 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast