Click image for larger version. 

Name:	Screenshot_20171020-214347.jpg 
Views:	92 
Size:	78.9 KB 
ID:	39102
    I just got second prize from spooky chest

Executive Chef
    Quote Originally Posted by oroeomunroe View Post
    Woo! I am quite pleased because I won the First Prize in the Spooky Chest (Vampire Bartender)!! I had previously won third and fourth prizes in that chest since the sale. This was my fifth try.
    Swap you for the Were Sushi Chef I just got.

Quote Originally Posted by Rees630 View Post
    Congratulations! I’ve been unusually lucky with the sale
    Thanks! Congrats to you, too!

Quote Originally Posted by Jojocl141587 View Post
    That’s a box prize? I think that might actually be the prize for the 5 day goal then because it sure is locked under the floor decorations tab.
    Yeah, I think all the box prizes are locked in the Floor Decorations unless you win one. Be pretty cool if it was the 5-day goal prize, though!

Rhino Keeper
    congratulations on players getting 1st and 2nd prizes on the chests.

Rhino Keeper
    Quote Originally Posted by xxEDLxx View Post
    that looks like a good prize

Quote Originally Posted by xxEDLxx View Post
    Aww, I like him!

Executive Chef
    Quote Originally Posted by Weenietots View Post
    Lol! It really is. I tried so many times last year I'm not even bothering this time around. It is one of my favorite decorations but eh.. This time I'm trying for the Halloween Chest and.. figures I wanted everything BUT the 1st place prize and the ONLY time I've ever gotten a 1st place

Attachment 38983
    This exact same thing just happened to me! I really wanted that fireplace. It's so weird that everything else in that box is spooky stuff and then the 1st prize is so happy cartoonish Halloween party.

But I was planning to switch to a party for just the last bit of the month so I guess I'll use it. And I won a zombie butcher and a werewolf sushi chef earlier this month, so I'm already really lucky.
    Last edited by twospoons; 10-26-17 at 03:39 AM.

Executive Chef
    Quote Originally Posted by Jojocl141587 View Post
    That?s a box prize? I think that might actually be the prize for the 5 day goal then because it sure is locked under the floor decorations tab.
    Quote Originally Posted by oroeomunroe View Post
    Yeah, I think all the box prizes are locked in the Floor Decorations unless you win one. Be pretty cool if it was the 5-day goal prize, though!
    You've probably all figured this out already, but there's a vampire bartender from previous goal back among the goal prizes (one 1x1 guy holding a tray of bloody drinks) and a vampire bartender from the crate (4x4 with a whole bar with purple walls, and a vampire doing the bar tending). Goal prizes aren't shown anywhere in your floor decorations until you win them, except for those times s8 puts a box prize on individual sale. And for some reason the picnic basket prizes.

Prizes won

I?ve been lucky. I wanted the Monster Mash and Monster Band and I won them both on 2nd and 5th try. Yay

Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst 1234