View Poll Results: Choose a few of your favorites below!

Voters
106. You may not vote on this poll
  • Alicorn

97 91.51%
  • Dragon

29 27.36%
  • Peacock

27 25.47%
  • Flyger

49 46.23%
  • Swamp Beastling

5 4.72%
  • Alpaca

11 10.38%
  • Naga

20 18.87%
  • Manticore

5 4.72%
  • Raccoon

13 12.26%
  • Cat

9 8.49%
  • Dog

7 6.60%
  • Swan

1 0.94%
  • Horse

9 8.49%
Multiple Choice Poll.
Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast

Thread: What are your favorite pets?

Farm Supplier
    My favourite pets is White Flyger and not forgetting Treeple who drop multiple wood items

Rhino Keeper
    I love the cranky-faced skunkupines with their little hair fluff on top! They’re my favorite animal, just wish we could have a pet lovecupine to go with the elf, firework, etc skunkupine pets...sigh...

Phooey..the new were-cupine in a cranky cutie but he’s missing the top fluff. Way scarier with a little pompadour action lol
    Last edited by xtinem070672; 10-11-17 at 07:09 PM. Reason: Added stuff
    Proud Member of the ⚔ Thuakie Sword Society ⚔
    Wild of Wildwood🍄
    Magical Mystery Sword Engraved #️⃣5️⃣1️⃣
    🐛🐛🏵|☸️|💎===💎===💎===💎===>

Executive Chef
    Quote Originally Posted by tonyjosiah View Post
    The Yetis are also excellent!!! Much more so prefer fantasy creatures over real life ones. Great job S8!!!
    Yeah I agree with this!
    Prefer fantasy creatures over horse , dog and cat variations.

Treeple , Queen Mantiwort , Yeti , Parrot , the satyrs , the faeries , the mermaids , Dark Onyx Dragon , Porcini , Ghost Knight etc...
    But what makes these so great is their uniqueness!
    Making variations of these pets would take away from their greatness and value.

More things I'd love to see would be a centaur , a luck dragon (a puppy-dragon cross , like falcor from never ending story) , a Phoenix , an arachnid-spider creature , an ewok style creature , a possum in a tree , a badger , a lizard , a goat , an echidna (porkupine for those outside Aust ha), a buffalo , a scorpion ...

I also really love random references to characters from other things!
    ie Yerik Bearson (from His Dark Materials Trilogy) and the Mourning (Weeping) Angel (from Doctor Who).
    Very clever and meta.
    (I'm a big fan of both referenced stories so I may hold some bias.)

But more than anything new buildings are always the best.
    We are building a kingdom not a zoo after all.
    Ye Old Bar n Grill and the Fey Courthouse are examples of the types of buildings I want more of.
    They're perfectly designed for our kingdoms in both looks , size and drops.

Also in terms of kingdom walkers there are main characters that would be better choices than new random characters.
    ie Trader Troll (Kaz needs a girlfriend ha) , Adimir , Agnes (Old Thomas' love) , Princess Loreili , Lady Pffefferknot etc...
    Fauna could also return from her travels...
    But kingdom walkers seem to be divisive amoungst players.
    Some love (like me!) , some hate.
    ... So less is more with these - maybe 1 or 2max a year.
    Last edited by hagypagy; 10-12-17 at 01:28 AM.

Rhino Keeper
    Quote Originally Posted by tonyjosiah View Post
    Shadow Lynx should def be in this poll... and PLEASE PLEASE PLEASE S8, can you change their footprint to 2X1 like the Flygers???
    This!!

Moderator (volunteer) SpiritWind00's Avatar
    I *love love love* all the Flygers. Their drops are amazing and useful and are definitely my favourite above all others.

My second faves are split between Naga's now bc of the new trade for 40,000 coin return & Alicorns. I wish they were energy neutral to collect from though...

I'm really happy to see a wool source for coins for players. Graphics good too on these items.

Fashion Designer
    I'd love to see more breeds of dogs, like a greyhound... not just because I have five of them but the breed existed in medieval times. Also more aquatic creatures like seals, dolphins and whales that can actually be placed on water sections. Hint, sea expansions
    No Gems For Runes!

Fashion Designer
    I love the Cownt. His little bat shaped splodges make me smile every time.

The skunkupine in the Christmas outfit who looks really really annoyed with whoever put him in it.

I voted alicorns, flyger, peacock, racoons, but I don't really want more variety of the raccoon or peacock. I like what I have and they're not super castle-ish, just cute.

I put shadow lynx away because he's too big, I don't remember his drops.

I like the purple boar because I need more of his drops for the magic forge and he is energy neutral. Better than hunting for boars.

I also love the alicolt. Drops of luminescence, other completed items are great. Purple cow for gem drops.

Executive Chef
    more breed of dogs.. the white Maltese are missing with their beautiful long coats and black eyes.
    any type of alicorns are welcomed. energy is always lacking and never enough.

other ideas of animals that would fit into the enviorment of this game would be:
    hedgehogs, goats, donkey, ostriches, an animated monkey in a tree.. seagulls flying near the mermaid island, pink flamingos. an expansion where we lay water and create a sea animal/fish enviorment.
    💞  ⚔TSS⚔#74

Rhino Keeper
    Oh oh. I can't vote if Sir Pigglesworth isn't on the list

I've been collecting from him several times a day for about 3 years!!! I love him - sometimes he drops a gem. Also my old favourites Pepe and Sir Daisy - though I hardly ever collect from them these days. And I always keep the purple cow out. More recently the peacocks, the unicorn and the Treeples have been up there for me. And I can't ever put the little shop of horrors baby mantiwart in store because he makes me laugh. Hard to say that Alicorns are favourites they are more essentials. I don't really like them in a flapping lump.

I can see that Cownt Dracula is on sale, but I don't know where mine is in my inventory - he was fun for a minute last year. While many of you are longing for more creatures I'm thinking about clearing mine away - I've got so many already! Happier with some different buildings or even some new deco.

Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast