Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst 1234

Thread: Honey Bear - 2017 Oct 10

All i can get are planters. I keep breeding a level 10 rock rhino with a level 10 pandaffodil. I tried other combinations and its becomming just as hard as the Candy Horn. This game is making me wanna quit.

Im hatching it now... Ancient sloth 15 an blizzard 6 1st try

Rhino Keeper
    I have been trying Honey Bear since it came up in the Storybook. Still no luck and I have tried the combinations suggested here.
    This is the third SB that it looks that I will not be able to breed the required animal and quite frankly after this weekend I am probably going to stop the game, not really a primary game. So S8 another game I will have given up on due to your programming.

Farm Supplier
    Used your formula... Ancient Sloth and Blizzard. Finally Honey Bear. Thanks.

Rhino Keeper
    Quote Originally Posted by EvieandIzzie View Post
    I have been trying Honey Bear since it came up in the Storybook. Still no luck and I have tried the combinations suggested here.
    This is the third SB that it looks that I will not be able to breed the required animal and quite frankly after this weekend I am probably going to stop the game, not really a primary game. So S8 another game I will have given up on due to your programming.
    I am going to quit too. It used to be fun when the goals were achievable. Can't finish any of them anymore and now that includes tournaments and storybook or whatever they call it which were two evens I used to be able to finish. Can't breed a COMMON honey bear. Many ultra rare level 15 and 4 days battling 3 battles and stuck still on 29. RIDICULOUS. Games have rules for a reason. your events defy the rules.
    Last edited by missourijan; 10-18-17 at 07:50 PM.

Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst 1234