View Poll Results: Did you enjoy this event? Which items did you like?

Voters
63. You may not vote on this poll
  • I enjoyed this event

33 52.38%
  • I didn't enjoy this event

25 39.68%
  • I started but I couldn't finish

8 12.70%
  • I didn't participate

0 0%
  • Ichabod Crane

26 41.27%
  • Farmer's Otter

22 34.92%
  • Honey Bear

22 34.92%
  • Sleepy Lampposts

8 12.70%
  • Ghostly Gourds

8 12.70%
  • Horseman's Steed

30 47.62%
  • I didn't like the items

5 7.94%
Multiple Choice Poll.
Page 14 of 14 FirstFirst ... 41011121314

Thread: STORYBOOK: Drowsy Hollow - 2017 Oct 10 (POLL ADDED)

Executive Chef
    Voted. I enjoyed this event. I had all the required creatures we need so it was easy to complete, but I wasn't if we had the chapters list from post #1. So everyone who participated to finish before the SB ended, thanks for your head start. It was very helpful. Without all of you, I don't know how we all can complete on time.
    I'm only playing FFS.
    My forest name = Dragon Pool.

Crystal Unicorn @03-2017
    2nd; Sapphire Sphinx @05-17
    3th; Garnet Griffin @08-17
    4th; Pearl Peryton @10-17
    5th; Emerald Dragon @05-18
    6th; Spinel Ravenstag @06-18
    7th; Ruby Razorback @09-18
    8th; Jasper Dragon @03-19
    9th; Obsidian Cyclops @03-19
    10th; Sapphire Cthulhu @06-19
    11th; Valkyrie @08-19
    12th; Topaz Tiger @10-19
    13th; Granite Golem @12-19
    14th; Onyx Direwolf @01-20
    15th; Peridot Phoenix @02-20

Rhino Keeper
    I enjoyed it I had all the required animals and was able to breed the Honey Bear so I was able to finish. I only like the otter and steed. Will probably delete Ichabod and the Honey Bear when I run out of room. My favorite part of the event was being able to get Little Red and then 24 ruins!
    Fantasy Forest name - Avalor
    Castle Story name - Enchancia
    Bakery Story name - Cocoa's Cafe

New Resident
    this is so hard I don't like this event.

Rhino Keeper
    I really liked we had this autumn event, but didn't enjoy it like 50% of the poll. The highest score. I diligently play in a timely fashion but couldn't complete the event. Couldn't breed the honey bear til day 8, which by then was moot because I didn't have a peamoth. I'd saved food and bombs and everything evolved. If you are making these events based on breeding specific animals, then the probability for a common (in this case honey bear) needs to be doable. And if we have to breed these animals to old random ones (peamoth), make it an easy breed for. I felt especially bad at this event because I loved the candy corn ram, ADORED the pumpkin kitty and scarecrow and thought the steed looked awesome. All I ended up with was a crane and cowboy otter and harvest mouse. I did buy the farm (like autumn themed habitats) and the Spooky arcane lab but have no ghost beasts to put in. I get challenges, you can't be lucky and breed everything or earn everything especially without spending gems, making a storybook this hard is a big minus.

Banned
    Re: poll: I'm surprised at some of the results. I was surprised that so many people liked Ichabod Crane - I mean, I like him, but he's a skinny fellow, and we already several other cranes. BTW it is ICHABOD, not Ichabot. Just like in the Legend of Sleepy Hollow - the fellow's name was Ichabod, not Ichabot.
    I was also surprised that more people didn't like the Honey Bear. I thought everyone loved teddy bear types.
    Personally, I "really" like the Farmer's Otter, although I guess that otters aren't actually green. I am a rancher's daughter, so maybe I connected with that one more.

Grand Emperor
    Quote Originally Posted by MauiLady7 View Post
    The more I think about the Honey Bear, I think it's a super rare It took 25 apples to feed it to level up 3, and level 4 needs 100 apples & it pays out 600 coins, the same amount as a Pygmy Giraffe, Aqua Fox, Jellyflash, Nocturnowl, Doodle Poodle, etc I wonder if a mod can verify this please.
    They have confirmed that this is intended and have shared your feedback with the team. Thank you!

Farm Supplier
    Link the poll to the game app and see what the results will be! Absolutely amazed that over 50% enjoyed the latest addition of their money grabbing game. Been playing for over four years and the games just keep getting more ridiculous!

Page 14 of 14 FirstFirst ... 41011121314