View Poll Results: Did you enjoy this event? Which items did you like?

Voters
63. You may not vote on this poll
  • I enjoyed this event

33 52.38%
  • I didn't enjoy this event

25 39.68%
  • I started but I couldn't finish

8 12.70%
  • I didn't participate

0 0%
  • Ichabod Crane

26 41.27%
  • Farmer's Otter

22 34.92%
  • Honey Bear

22 34.92%
  • Sleepy Lampposts

8 12.70%
  • Ghostly Gourds

8 12.70%
  • Horseman's Steed

30 47.62%
  • I didn't like the items

5 7.94%
Multiple Choice Poll.
Page 12 of 14 FirstFirst ... 2891011121314 LastLast

Thread: STORYBOOK: Drowsy Hollow - 2017 Oct 10 (POLL ADDED)

Rhino Keeper
    still stuck on breeding a Common honey bear. I hate these impossible tasks and storm8s greed.

Fashion Designer
    OMG - If this Stupid game does not CRASH & let me into the mine (not to mention steal my bombs while crashing) so I can Finish this storybook - I have NO words. lost apx 5 bombs already AND crashed apx 12 times. Just let me in to mine for crying out loud
    Baking lots of HappyHearts here at my Bakery

Banned
    My internet connection is good, always have been. No other apps "crash" like S8 games...
    Dear Fantasy Forest Story Algorithm and Developers,

I'm stuck on a chapter in the SB adventure and I need to be gifted a Peamoth in breeding. Can you please drop one in the breeding den for me? Please? I really would like the end prize of the Horseman's Steed and can make it if I get a Peamoth. A parade of Planthers and Spring Wings are not helping me at all.

Thank you,
    A Dedicated Player who put a lot of investment in this game and Dragon Story

Fashion Designer
    Ugh. Every time! I finish everything but round 30 of the tournament. I have 10 rounds and need 9 wins. So sad. Dunno why I do this to myself... at least I got a cute otter. ��
    Back after ~2 years off from games.

CS: Level 50. FFS: Level 136, with room to grow. Not playing DS anymore.

Rhino Keeper
    YES. GOT HORSEMAN'S STEED!!!

.... At the expense of all the gems I had saved up for a second nest. That's it. No more spending for me. Since I can't afford real money to buy gems I NEED to be able to save up. At least next should be a leaderboard. I don't care about winning if the milestones are good. Played casually and still got a few animals and a habitat last time.

Anyone know if I will get the tricks for completing the Storybook after I place the steed? It's in nest now but I still haven't gotten my tricks. I really want the sorcerer's steed so she and the Horseman's steed can be friends

Fashion Designer
    Quote Originally Posted by Pebblemist View Post
    YES. GOT HORSEMAN'S STEED!!!

.... At the expense of all the gems I had saved up for a second nest. That's it. No more spending for me. Since I can't afford real money to buy gems I NEED to be able to save up. At least next should be a leaderboard. I don't care about winning if the milestones are good. Played casually and still got a few animals and a habitat last time.

Anyone know if I will get the tricks for completing the Storybook after I place the steed? It's in nest now but I still haven't gotten my tricks. I really want the sorcerer's steed so she and the Horseman's steed can be friends
    Congrats! I was happy to get it too!

Rhino Keeper
    Quote Originally Posted by missourijan View Post
    still stuck on breeding a Common honey bear. I hate these impossible tasks and storm8s greed.
    I finally bred Honey Bear with 36 hours to complete the rest of the SB Acts.
    I spent lots of Gems on speed hatching, breeding and evolving.
    Currently on Act 3 of Chapter 10. I will have to speed up some evolving, about 6 Gems worth to give me 20 minutes to get the 5 Hats from the mines.
    Not happy with breeding this "common" animal but it is the 3 failed breed out of the last 5 SB but I did want the final prize so use of my limited supply of gems was the only way. I will not invest real money in this game with the current set up and the route S8 has decided to go down.

Rhino Keeper
    Got the Steed. He's in my nest now
    Fantasy Forest name - Avalor
    Castle Story name - Enchancia
    Bakery Story name - Cocoa's Cafe

Quote Originally Posted by Pebblemist View Post
    Just force-close the game and restart it. You'll automatically get the tricks.

I was lucky for it to go smoothly this time round. There were only a couple of sticky tasks for me. I worried it wouldn't go well, as I've had a busy couple of weeks.

I loved the Sleepy Hollow theme... erm, I mean Drowsy Hollow. The habitat has a beautiful atmosphere, too. One of my favourite things growing up was the old Disney cartoon version of Sleepy Hollow. Well done all who worked on this SB, and made it spooky but cute at the same time.

Got Horsemans steed in the evo flower now, I actually started the SB earlier than I usually would after seeing the Red's Return and Realm Rune tasks. It really made me try harder for the tasks, and wanted to make sure I had plenty of time at the end of the SB to collect the two extra prizes. I am always happy to see realm runes. Always.

Also, thank you to whoever it was who adjusted up the time allowed to complete the 'get this animal if you breed these two from the story book' tasks. As the first time it was done, it was very almost impossible (especially as I was a later starter on the first SB it was included in).