View Poll Results: Did you enjoy this event? Which items did you like?

Voters
63. You may not vote on this poll
  • I enjoyed this event

33 52.38%
  • I didn't enjoy this event

25 39.68%
  • I started but I couldn't finish

8 12.70%
  • I didn't participate

0 0%
  • Ichabod Crane

26 41.27%
  • Farmer's Otter

22 34.92%
  • Honey Bear

22 34.92%
  • Sleepy Lampposts

8 12.70%
  • Ghostly Gourds

8 12.70%
  • Horseman's Steed

30 47.62%
  • I didn't like the items

5 7.94%
Multiple Choice Poll.
Page 5 of 14 FirstFirst 123456789 ... LastLast

Thread: STORYBOOK: Drowsy Hollow - 2017 Oct 10 (POLL ADDED)

Farm Supplier
    Hi every one I did some quick math for storybook food reqt so enjoy the event.

The amt to raise Ichabot Crane from lv 1 -15 is 76,660 apples and framers otters from lv1-14 is 44,330, honeybear is 130 which all comes to total of 121,120 apples.
    Last edited by Ann255780; 10-12-17 at 09:26 AM.

Quote Originally Posted by willjardell2003 View Post
    It's a common animal, it's easy to hatch. The mission will auto completed immediately when the honey bear egg appear in the nest (or event it don't go oit the nest to come to the habitat)
    How can u say it is easy to hatch, some people breed for them the whole tales time and do not get them at all. I see this on the forum all the time, once the event is over you get them heaps.

Quote Originally Posted by MauiLady7 View Post
    Usually the rare animal, Ichabod Crane, will follow food schedule D, so 96,600 apples, and Farmers Otter will follow food schedule E, or 138,325 apples for a total 234,985. However you only need to feed the Farmers Otter to level 14 so subtract 30,000 for a total of 204,985 apples. Plus what
    other apples the SB requires, like feeding Honey Bear to level 4 for example so you can breed it.
    Thanks for the info, it really helps x

Is this Honey bear

Hi, is this the Honey bear egg ?
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails Click image for larger version. 

Name:	IMG_0001.jpg 
Views:	51 
Size:	176.0 KB 
ID:	38970  

Fashion Designer
    Quote Originally Posted by ASapphireStar View Post
    Hi, is this the Honey bear egg ?
    Yes congrats

I think I'm breeding it now. I'm using Paw Paw bear(13) and Ancient sloth(10). The breeding time says 12hours, but since I need honey bear for the story book, I wont take it out of the nest until I need it. First time I get it right to breed an animal during a storybook event. Was trying to get chihuacabra, but followed the advice and started trying for honey bear. Still hoping that I didnt waste money an a habitat I wont use since I never have luck getting the animals

Quote Originally Posted by MystiqueRealm View Post
    Yes congrats
    Great thanks x

Can someone tell me if you do the tournament before you do the storybook chapter will it be auto completed or do i have to skip on it and what does is cost in diamonds. Right now I am on chapter 3.

Quote Originally Posted by JennyThunderstorm View Post
    Can someone tell me if you do the tournament before you do the storybook chapter will it be auto completed or do i have to skip on it and what does is cost in diamonds. Right now I am on chapter 3.
    It'll be auto completed

Farm Supplier
    Sticking to my ***s and not participating in a storybook that requires tournament play. Just trying to breed the Chihuacabra. Still no luck. I have made up my mind that if I cannot breed it on both my accounts before time expires, I am deleting this game
    I am just tired of special dragons being offered & not being able to breed them!
    It's up to you Storm8. I hope you are listening

Page 5 of 14 FirstFirst 123456789 ... LastLast