Page 7 of 11 FirstFirst ... 34567891011 LastLast

Thread: TOURNAMENT: Opal Pony - 2017 Oct 10

Executive Chef
    Quote Originally Posted by Clark_Wayne View Post
    i don’t they would : i think i remember that all the tourney rewards are given when you hatched the egg.
    so when rewards changed from gems into food, i stopped hatching the tourney egg (and of course when rewards changed from food into coins and then into nothing besides i started to lack places)
    I didn't get reward until I actually placed Opal in the habitat

Executive Chef
    Added weakness chart to post #1 GOOD LUCK!

Quote Originally Posted by MystiqueRealm View Post
    I used diamond pony electric, an elec water animal is good too I beat the last opal with Alice elec or try lightning leopard
    thank you. I maxed lightning leopard and beat it the first shot.

Banned
    My internet connection is good, always have been. No other apps "crash" like S8 games...
    Come on S8, stuck on Pearl Pony for over a day and a half now. That's ridiculous for a non legendary animal. I know good and well animals like Lightning Leopard, Grand Unicorn, Tye Dye Tiger, Charger and Diamond Pony are supposed to beat Pearl Pony. I hope they're not expecting me to buy gems to ultimate this clown because it ain't happening.

Rhino Keeper
    Stuck on round 29. I've used earth 3 times, water 3 times, and lightening leppard twice. Any other suggestions please.

Executive Chef
    Quote Originally Posted by heather11778 View Post
    Stuck on round 29. I've used earth 3 times, water 3 times, and lightening leppard twice. Any other suggestions please.
    Other possibilities are: Zodiac, Rainbow, Valentine, Service.
    Earth worked for me. Good luck
    I'm only playing FFS.
    My forest name = Dragon Pool.

Crystal Unicorn @03-2017
    2nd; Sapphire Sphinx @05-17
    3th; Garnet Griffin @08-17
    4th; Pearl Peryton @10-17
    5th; Emerald Dragon @05-18
    6th; Spinel Ravenstag @06-18
    7th; Ruby Razorback @09-18
    8th; Jasper Dragon @03-19
    9th; Obsidian Cyclops @03-19
    10th; Sapphire Cthulhu @06-19
    11th; Valkyrie @08-19
    12th; Topaz Tiger @10-19
    13th; Granite Golem @12-19
    14th; Onyx Direwolf @01-20
    15th; Peridot Phoenix @02-20

Banned
    My internet connection is good, always have been. No other apps "crash" like S8 games...
    Quote Originally Posted by heather11778 View Post
    I used Tye Dye Tiger (Rainbow, Water) to defeat round 29 but on other rounds involving water/fire hybrids, I mostly used Gretel (water/fire) using water. If you have a rainbow animal (Tye Dye Tiger, Grand Unicorn, ******s, even Rainbow Dragon), I'd give it a shot.

Banned
    Quote Originally Posted by starship412 View Post
    Come on S8, stuck on Pearl Pony for over a day and a half now. That's ridiculous for a non legendary animal. I know good and well animals like Lightning Leopard, Grand Unicorn, Tye Dye Tiger, Charger and Diamond Pony are supposed to beat Pearl Pony. I hope they're not expecting me to buy gems to ultimate this clown because it ain't happening.
    Edit: I guess someone saw the complaint on this forum and gave up on even trying so they let my Charger win after 4 losses previously with the same animal.

Banned
    I'm so sick of this tournament, and I'm only halfway through with what, only 3 days left? UGH!
    Last edited by Rynetory2; 10-18-17 at 02:23 AM. Reason: Removed inappropriate word

Fashion Designer
    Quote Originally Posted by Phoenix406 View Post
    I'm so sick of this tournament, and I'm only halfway through with what, only 3 days left? UGH!
    I got past 30 but not so sure I will get Opal, really disappointed
    Last edited by Rynetory2; 10-18-17 at 02:24 AM. Reason: Edit quote

Page 7 of 11 FirstFirst ... 34567891011 LastLast