Page 11 of 11 FirstFirst ... 7891011

Thread: TOURNAMENT: Opal Pony - 2017 Oct 10

Rhino Keeper
    Definitely won't get this one... I'm stuck at round 24. Only finished SB because I'm below level 30

Farm Supplier
    I'm stuck on 46 round. Fire doesn't work. Any advices please :-)

Farm Supplier
    Firewolf lvl 15 beat it for me - I used fire.

Quote Originally Posted by kropczynka82 View Post
    I'm stuck on 46 round. Fire doesn't work. Any advices please :-)
    Hello.

You can use to level 46 Fire or Crystal or Rainbow.

and for the following.

Lightning or Rainbow or Christmas.

Good luck.

Rhino Keeper
    Quote Originally Posted by CuddlePuddlev2 View Post
    Yes yes yes! My fav so far too! I have 14 rounds to go and only 21 hours...think I can make it? Or does it get ridiculous hard at the end?

And thank you so much to Eluzyion, BBHome and liesl (hey girl!) for posting results, and to Sakrysta for the strengths list. All of them have been super helpful!
    Hi CuddlePuddlev2! I am on round 44 (ruby pony) and there is only 4 hours left of the tournament oh no, hope I can make it. I probably won't get the tricks points for finishing the tournament because I think that you also have to hatch the opal pony once you get him
    liesl23

Farm Supplier
    Thx for suggestions. I made it :-) I'm so happy to get a pony. A needed to spend gems to hatch it but I finished and got all :-).

Yay! I managed to finish with 30 minutes to go and didn't spend any gems. Feeling relieved!

Rhino Keeper
    Congrats to everyone who finished! Hopefully the next tournament won't be so brutal and more people will be able to finish. Looking forward to the next birthstone pony Right now my game is offering two different deals to get Garnet and Amethyst. It's soooo tempting but I don't have the money and I'm hoping they'll be rereleased in Jan and Feb

Quote Originally Posted by CuddlePuddlev2 View Post
    Yes yes yes! My fav so far too! I have 14 rounds to go and only 21 hours...think I can make it? Or does it get ridiculous hard at the end?

And thank you so much to Eluzyion, BBHome and liesl (hey girl!) for posting results, and to Sakrysta for the strengths list. All of them have been super helpful!
    CuddlePuddle! So happy to see you posting again, I missed ya! Were you able to finish the tourney?
    Fantasy Forest name - Avalor
    Castle Story name - Enchancia
    Bakery Story name - Cocoa's Cafe

Page 11 of 11 FirstFirst ... 7891011