Page 10 of 11 FirstFirst ... 67891011 LastLast

Thread: TOURNAMENT: Opal Pony - 2017 Oct 10

Executive Chef
    Quote Originally Posted by heather11778 View Post
    Ok the garnet pony is kicking my butt. I've used all suggestions and nothing. Ive been on this round now for 10 hours. Please help.
    Fire is usually good. Some cases If I lose match too many times - I choose the common simple animal - like Pyro Pony - weird, but sometimes they do the trick after too many loses in row.

Thanks everybody for your contributions for beating the tournament animals. I was struggling mightily until I came to this folder. I breathed through the tournament and got to round 30 pretty fast after that. I will settle for that because I have my horseman steel and I am pretty happy about it. Thanks again.

Executive Chef
    Quote Originally Posted by Tiamat68 View Post
    I follow this forum daily, and gain lots of helpful tips. So thank you to all who post.

One thing I have found of late is that you cannot be guaranteed a win with any animal just because someone else has won with it. I used to think it was s**** that was important. Now I believe it's luck. When you have used the right combination of elements and a level 15 animal, and still lose, all that is left is pure luck. I also don't understand how the level can even be important since we don't have any higher than 15, and our opponents' level can be 20. It's crazy. I am also finding this tournament very difficult. I lose multiple times on almost every animal. I've gotten to the required level 30 for the storybook, but much as I would love to get to 48 for the pony, it won't happen. After 30 it seems to have become even harder. Am I alone on this? Sorry to be so long, but I guess I needed to vent.
    Don't worry too much about level and rarity, a common animal can take down an UR enemy when your ultras and super rares can't. I've beat plenty of rounds with level 8-10 animals as well..I only lvl to 15 when event forces me to and I don't have a lot of issues in tournaments. The most important thing is the right elements. Good luck!

I'll add too that some animals just hit critical more than others of the same element, so in battling test diff animals til you find those and you'll have yourself a pretty good battle squad.
    Last edited by Eluzyion; 10-19-17 at 10:15 AM.

Fashion Designer
    Beat level 30, finally. Level 11 petite panda 1x lightning 1x fire

Rhino Keeper
    Finally beat it!! This tournament was brutal! Opal is my favorite pony so far and I'm so happy I was able to finish and get her!
    Fantasy Forest name - Avalor
    Castle Story name - Enchancia
    Bakery Story name - Cocoa's Cafe

I've been stuck at 42 for 2 days! I've tried all different combinations of lightning, dark, rainbow but no luck getting a critical hit. It's driving me crazy. Any tips?

Executive Chef
    Quote Originally Posted by Jellybeanjo View Post
    I've been stuck at 42 for 2 days! I've tried all different combinations of lightning, dark, rainbow but no luck getting a critical hit. It's driving me crazy. Any tips?
    Dark; Treasure; Lightening; Tree

Rhino Keeper
    what a flipping JOKE this is. Every single level is unbeatable. ten battles or more for each one. finally at level 34. each one exactly the same. Change the rules much?????? I seriously am considering deleting this game.

Executive Chef
    Finished the tourney. Waiting for the LB to start so I can empty my nest for the opal pony.
    It was really a tough one.
    I'm only playing FFS.
    My forest name = Dragon Pool.

Crystal Unicorn @03-2017
    2nd; Sapphire Sphinx @05-17
    3th; Garnet Griffin @08-17
    4th; Pearl Peryton @10-17
    5th; Emerald Dragon @05-18
    6th; Spinel Ravenstag @06-18
    7th; Ruby Razorback @09-18
    8th; Jasper Dragon @03-19
    9th; Obsidian Cyclops @03-19
    10th; Sapphire Cthulhu @06-19
    11th; Valkyrie @08-19
    12th; Topaz Tiger @10-19
    13th; Granite Golem @12-19
    14th; Onyx Direwolf @01-20
    15th; Peridot Phoenix @02-20

Quote Originally Posted by AppleWhite84 View Post
    Thank you to all who posted their results!
    Each one is very helpful I'm on round 17 at the moment. Some of the rounds have been hard!

Does anyone else think Opal is the most beautiful birthstone pony so far? She and Amethyst are my favorites!
    Yes yes yes! My fav so far too! I have 14 rounds to go and only 21 hours...think I can make it? Or does it get ridiculous hard at the end?

And thank you so much to Eluzyion, BBHome and liesl (hey girl!) for posting results, and to Sakrysta for the strengths list. All of them have been super helpful!
    I only play Fantasy Forest and always looking for good nbrs who can visit fairly regularly. StormID: CuddlePuddlev2

Page 10 of 11 FirstFirst ... 67891011 LastLast