View Poll Results: Did you like this Event?/ Which Items do you like?

Voters
79. You may not vote on this poll
  • I liked this Event

16 20.25%
  • I did not like this Event

40 50.63%
  • I did not participant

2 2.53%
  • I could not finish in time

54 68.35%
  • Sweet Treat Dragon

16 20.25%
  • Trick Dragon

28 35.44%
  • Treat Dragon

20 25.32%
  • Loot Bag

10 12.66%
  • Scary Sweet decoration

10 12.66%
  • Fireapples

31 39.24%
  • Adventure Tickets

39 49.37%
  • Candy Mountain

4 5.06%
Multiple Choice Poll.
Page 3 of 7 FirstFirst 1234567 LastLast

Thread: World Event: Happy Halloween ** NEW POLL ADDED**

Fashion Designer
    I think the silence of this thread speaks quite loudly for the opinions of players on this event. It's no longer the world event I looked forward to every month. Where the community helped each other there was wonderful camaraderie in the thread.

This is why Dragonstory is the only S8 game I play anymore and I used to play three.

I get the LB that competitiveness is not a problem. But WE was a community event something's lost. I wonder what exactly S8, has gained.

Fashion Designer
    I think that having the Candy Hoard dragon as the way to get 500 points is a little unfair, because its' breed/hatch/evolve time is 30 hours and to get it to level 10 would take 150 hours. That's 6.25 days out of a 7 day event, so it's almost impossible to do without boosters unless you got lucky an got the dragon right away

Farm Supplier
    Quote Originally Posted by cat_chick10 View Post
    I think that having the Candy Hoard dragon as the way to get 500 points is a little unfair, because its' breed/hatch/evolve time is 30 hours and to get it to level 10 would take 150 hours. That's 6.25 days out of a 7 day event, so it's almost impossible to do without boosters unless you got lucky an got the dragon right away
    I agree with you. This is kind of worst world event. Just got 30 hrs during breeding. I will not be wasting food on this dragon.

Fashion Designer
    Quote Originally Posted by Rak1357 View Post
    I agree with you. This is kind of worst world event. Just got 30 hrs during breeding. I will not be wasting food on this dragon.
    I'll raise it to level 4 so I can breed with it for the goal to get tricks but there's no point otherwise

So sad that a community event is not really for the community at all.

Farm Supplier
    Quote Originally Posted by cat_chick10 View Post
    I'll raise it to level 4 so I can breed with it for the goal to get tricks but there's no point otherwise
    Agree with you But ya we will be missing not only the WE points of maybe 250 but also 2000 treats if we do not reach 2300 in WE. I have already given upon the last dragon in WE. It's impossible to reach there without spending money/ gold.

Fashion Designer
    Yeah I'm guessing that without that extra 250 I won't even get to 2300. I'm at 965 now so I'm not counting on it. Last time I got to about 2400 I think but that was including the extra 500 from the Noble Dragon. As soon as there's a new event, I just assume that I won't get the top dragon. I've only gotten it once (Little Red) and it was mostly because I got lucky.

Rhino Keeper
    Quote Originally Posted by cherrycastleorchard View Post
    So sad that a community event is not really for the community at all.
    It surely is sad that it has gone this way. I've got my doubts that I will have enough points to make it to the community goal ,and I can forget trying to breed that candy hoard dragon..having no luck there...just fail after fail. That in itself is so frustrating.
    Seems to me if you don't spend you can't win..the game is going down the tubes. I think pokie machines are coded better odds lol

Fashion Designer
    Well I just got trick without spendings more than the speeding up the two Candy Hoard fails and feeding it to level ten. I might make it to community prizes this time but playing diligently as I always have is not going to get me to the last individual prize.

Rhino Keeper
    starting to think this dragon should of been Trick TBH with the amount needed 3400 Goody Bags - Treat Dragon

few days left and only just on 1600 poor state of affairs nowadays theese events ive slowly moved to better games and this year prob gonna be myn last playing this TBH

Page 3 of 7 FirstFirst 1234567 LastLast