View Poll Results: Did you like this Event?/ Which Items do you like?

Voters
79. You may not vote on this poll
  • I liked this Event

16 20.25%
  • I did not like this Event

40 50.63%
  • I did not participant

2 2.53%
  • I could not finish in time

54 68.35%
  • Sweet Treat Dragon

16 20.25%
  • Trick Dragon

28 35.44%
  • Treat Dragon

20 25.32%
  • Loot Bag

10 12.66%
  • Scary Sweet decoration

10 12.66%
  • Fireapples

31 39.24%
  • Adventure Tickets

39 49.37%
  • Candy Mountain

4 5.06%
Multiple Choice Poll.
Page 2 of 7 FirstFirst 123456 ... LastLast

Thread: World Event: Happy Halloween ** NEW POLL ADDED**

Host(ess)
    Quote Originally Posted by DragonHeartKai View Post
    Same here just looks like it's busy but can't collect them either
    Managed to collect. Thanks for rectifying the issue��
    LV200

Fashion Designer
    Not too sure about the dragons...saw the pop up screen, are they suppose to be the younger version of the Dark One / Light Mother? But then they have their own baby, juvenile, and adult stages, so yea...somewhat lost.

Anyways putting the land issues aside, the design of the Sweet Trea, Tasty Trick, Tasty Trail, and the decos in the World Event look sooo cute. X3
    No Freedom of Speech Here

Rhino Keeper
    Quote Originally Posted by DR0G0N View Post
    Not too sure about the dragons...saw the pop up screen, are they suppose to be the younger version of the Dark One / Light Mother? But then they have their own baby, juvenile, and adult stages, so yea...somewhat lost.

Anyways putting the land issues aside, the design of the Sweet Trea, Tasty Trick, Tasty Trail, and the decos in the World Event look sooo cute. X3
    I think it's supposed to be young dragons dressed up as The Dark One and Light Mother. That is how I interpreted it, at least.

Rhino Keeper
    I just don't see how one can get 500 treats/day in order to get final dragon. I'm at 350 playing nonstop after one day. Anybody do the math?

Rhino Keeper
    Quote Originally Posted by bozotc19 View Post
    I just don't see how one can get 500 treats/day in order to get final dragon. I'm at 350 playing nonstop after one day. Anybody do the math?
    I am about the same numbers. Without shelling out the 250 gold for that tasty treat thing for extra drops ,which I am not,I won't make it to the final dragon.

I have all the buildings and to get to the final world event prize I still need to buy the extra roost. Even then I usually only just make it. In this case it makes more sense since I want to be able to breed the new dragons for the treats/tricks for the skeleking/queen

Rhino Keeper
    Quote Originally Posted by JustKay View Post
    I have all the buildings and to get to the final world event prize I still need to buy the extra roost. Even then I usually only just make it. In this case it makes more sense since I want to be able to breed the new dragons for the treats/tricks for the skeleking/queen
    Something is messed up with this game if an event can't be won with diligent gameplay. One has to spend money to win! The above comment exactly plays into s8 game design. I will not subscribe to this philosophy.

Executive Chef
    I have 4 nests, 2 dens, 2 evolution temples and playing franticly. Did forget to plant in farms today, so I lost 8x7= 56 points today. I'm getting sloppy: since I make something like 50 gold a day from GPD, I don't mind making it easy for myself, and buying the expensive item that gives points. But this sloppy isn't like me...

Banned
    My internet connection is good, always have been. No other apps "crash" like S8 games...
    I know I started the thread for this but this World Event is just as stupid as the last 4 World Events. How many times do I have to state that we don't like having to breed outside dragons nor feed them? And contrary to what I've been told by support, the World Event in this format is impossible to complete without premium currency. And what's up with all the dumb decorations? Once upon a time World Events had 4 dragons - 3 individual and 1 community dragon. Now it's just 2 dragons (one put purposely out of reach for players who don't spend gold or have extra roosts, breeding dens and nests - and guess how the extras are bought - you guessed it, gold) and a possible with the dumb breeding and feeding requirement. You guys may as well do away with the World Event now.

Executive Chef
    Quote Originally Posted by starship412 View Post
    I know I started the thread for this but this World Event is just as stupid as the last 4 World Events. How many times do I have to state that we don't like having to breed outside dragons nor feed them? And contrary to what I've been told by support, the World Event in this format is impossible to complete without premium currency. And what's up with all the dumb decorations? Once upon a time World Events had 4 dragons - 3 individual and 1 community dragon. Now it's just 2 dragons (one put purposely out of reach for players who don't spend gold or have extra roosts, breeding dens and nests - and guess how the extras are bought - you guessed it, gold) and a possible with the dumb breeding and feeding requirement. You guys may as well do away with the World Event now.
    I agree,the world event in previous format was popular and doable with rewards at the end for playing steadily for most ...... this format just isn't possible even at L200 unless I fork out a pile of gold which I don't want too especially when it was doable by careful diligent play ..... not impressed and the extra decorations when we are all short of land is just insane and frustrating.......
    Pern magic L200 dragons623+
    Champs, Valiant L15 Rainbow Sentinel L 15, Guilded knight, Spirit Warrior, Highlander L15, Inquisitor, Sharman, Guardian Angel L12 , Warrior King ,Warrior princess, Chariot, warrior Prince + others
    Diamond hybrids, Diamond, Valiant, Angel, Crusader, Helios , Quentzal , Gold, astromancer, Mercury , Infinity, Unicorn ,Prism, Dark Angel, Black diamond and others
    Gold producing 10 L10

Page 2 of 7 FirstFirst 123456 ... LastLast