View Poll Results: Did you like this Event?/ Which Items do you like?

Voters
79. You may not vote on this poll
  • I liked this Event

16 20.25%
  • I did not like this Event

40 50.63%
  • I did not participant

2 2.53%
  • I could not finish in time

54 68.35%
  • Sweet Treat Dragon

16 20.25%
  • Trick Dragon

28 35.44%
  • Treat Dragon

20 25.32%
  • Loot Bag

10 12.66%
  • Scary Sweet decoration

10 12.66%
  • Fireapples

31 39.24%
  • Adventure Tickets

39 49.37%
  • Candy Mountain

4 5.06%
Multiple Choice Poll.
Page 6 of 7 FirstFirst ... 234567 LastLast

Thread: World Event: Happy Halloween ** NEW POLL ADDED**

Angry Event

Quote Originally Posted by random59 View Post
    Actually I don?t like the look of these dragons, Trick Dragon is 1800 treats and Treat Dragon is 3400 treats it doesn?t help.

Community prize starts at 2000 treats again which is steep, 2nd community reward is 15,000 food which is always helpful and the 3rd reward is 15 Bingo Tickets.

Will continue playing my normal game to help getting those participating to the community goals and good luck to those who are doing this event.
    so ridiculous to collect treats. 20000 treats to get the dragon and I only have 8000. The community collection is high too. How can we get these dragons and prizes. I've been trying since day 1 to get the candy dragon and still nothing. UGH

Nightclub Owner
    It cost me 16 gold at the end and a little more that was scattered throughout the event (speeding her and there). I really, really hate that all events require gold to finish these days. I used to be able to accomplish tasks simply by playing non-stop (which I still do). Now everything costs gold. So disappointing how this game has gone downhill
    Island Name: Amer Island

1883+ Unique Dragons Hatched
    409+ Unique Dragon Eggs in Storage

The Honorable Panda

New Poll Added!

Please vote if you liked , disliked , did not participant or could not finish this event.

Also please vote for all the Dragons and/or decorations or items that you like!

You can only vote once, but you can choose more than one selection.
    Need me? Send Me A Private Message

Note: Due to some personal matters, I will not be on over the weekend.

Contact Storm8 by filling out this form: support.storm8.
    How to submit Support Request

Executive Chef
    really started to hate this event...maybe even a game.so many things to do for so many things to get.you have to have DS on your mind like 27h a day???
    I spent so much gold for goal to raise Candy Hoard to lvl 10,because I manage to bread him two days before event was ending,and I was thinking raisin him to 10 will give me Tricks,of course not...I totally forgot to breed stupid dragon with another on a empty bredding den to get tricks and diden't get those,I've got points for last individual prize but not tricks,witch I wanted more than that last dragon

Executive Chef
    I didn't even make it to the 2300 needed to get the 2000 treats. I knew I wasn't going to make the last dragon (I never do in world events anymore since the required number is so outrageous) so I always just aim for the 2000 needed to be eligible for community events. Got the Trick dragon and the 15 adventure tickets but couldn't make it to 2300 despite the constant breeding, hatching, farming and evolving. Crazy.

Banned
    My internet connection is good, always have been. No other apps "crash" like S8 games...
    I tested out the "theory" given by support that the last individual dragon can be obtained through normal gameplay. My findings - it isn't. Gold is required if one wants to reach the last dragon and that's not cool. Events should not be targeting the highest spenders like they have been lately.
    I have two nests, one evolution chamber and one breeding den. Through normal gameplay, I wouldn't have reached the community prizes and that was designed on purpose no matter what's said. If it's to encourage buying more nests and another Evo chamber then I just refuse to do that.

Rhino Keeper
    Quote Originally Posted by starship412 View Post
    I tested out the "theory" given by support that the last individual dragon can be obtained through normal gameplay.
    I have two nests, one evolution chamber and one breeding den. Through normal gameplay, I wouldn't have reached the community prizes and that was designed on purpose no matter what's said. If it's to encourage buying more nests and another Evo chamber then I just refuse to do that.
    Lawl I have THREE nests, TWO evo temples and one breeding den. Like many others, I *STILL* could not get anywhere near the last prize. They really, really need to rethink how they've been doing all of these events, but they don't seem to care about their user base, particularly their dedicated higher level and paying players.

I was lucky I was able to just hit the 2,000 mark and the timer was displaying 5 hours left. How on earth is one supposed to reach the maximum amount? Well, you can't. Unless you spend spend spend. The events and the requirements are way too demanding, too stressful, too impossible and so not fun anymore. Even though this is one of the apps I've spent the most money on, and I love Halloween so naturally, I was looking forward to the DS event.
    Last edited by kooky panda; 10-17-17 at 02:33 PM. Reason: removed third party game comment

Banned
    My internet connection is good, always have been. No other apps "crash" like S8 games...
    I want to add too that World Events used to be 10 days, now it's 6.5 days. How in the world can someone get 3400 or 3200 pieces to reach the last dragon in that amount of time through normal gameplay without spending gold? And for someone to tell me a lie on this subject is really sad. Just tell me the truth even if it makes me mad. It's a heckuva lot better than telling me something I know is not true.

Quote Originally Posted by starship412 View Post
    I want to add too that World Events used to be 10 days, now it's 6.5 days. How in the world can someone get 3400 or 3200 pieces to reach the last dragon in that amount of time through normal gameplay without spending gold? And for someone to tell me a lie on this subject is really sad. Just tell me the truth even if it makes me mad. It's a heckuva lot better than telling me something I know is not true.
    It's definitely impossible at 7 days. It's barely possible at 10 days with 2 dens, 3 nests, 2 chambers, 7 farms and complete 42 victories in the Arena, assuming you don't miss a single collection.

I only made it because I boosted my farms to shorten the growing times and spent a little gold completing the growing.

Should be called unhappy Halloween

Page 6 of 7 FirstFirst ... 234567 LastLast