View Poll Results: Did you like this Event?/ Which Items do you like?

Voters
79. You may not vote on this poll
  • I liked this Event

16 20.25%
  • I did not like this Event

40 50.63%
  • I did not participant

2 2.53%
  • I could not finish in time

54 68.35%
  • Sweet Treat Dragon

16 20.25%
  • Trick Dragon

28 35.44%
  • Treat Dragon

20 25.32%
  • Loot Bag

10 12.66%
  • Scary Sweet decoration

10 12.66%
  • Fireapples

31 39.24%
  • Adventure Tickets

39 49.37%
  • Candy Mountain

4 5.06%
Multiple Choice Poll.
Page 5 of 7 FirstFirst 1234567 LastLast

Thread: World Event: Happy Halloween ** NEW POLL ADDED**

Fashion Designer
    I just passed 1000 points. I've only been logging in twice a day to tend my beeding den and replant Diamond Dates. It been very freeing to totally give up on all of the events. I'm actually enjoying the game a lot more.
    From now on, I am only playing for dragons that I am missing, like the diamond hybrids and the dragons on my most wanted lists. If an event dragon that I like a whole lot pops up, I might try for it. Probably not, though, since I refuse to spend another dime on this broken game.

So, instead of the WE, I've been trying for Eve (don't know why she's out in October, but okay, sure...). Been breeding Gold X Magpie (or White Bengal) the whole time. It has 62 possible outcomes, 8 of which are commons... yet all I am getting are Mists and Neo Bubbles. LOTS of Mists, got 5 in a row at one point. I did get a Fortune Teller, which I didn't yet have, and 1 Volt. Otherwise, no Genies or Sunrises (thankfully, on that one), or any of the other commons, no rares, just Mists and Neo Bubbles. For days now.

I am really starting to think that around the time they started introducing the new commons and making players breed a brand new dragon for events, they also started messing around with the breeding algorithms. Reading over the event threads and my own recent breeding experiences seem to indicate that something is different and not right with breeding.
    Last edited by FireballFarm; 10-16-17 at 04:26 PM.

Your math is good...it's hard, very hard. I have been playing hourly and can't even get the dragon. Haven't been able to for the last three events. Makes it hard to stay loyal.

Banned
    Like someone else pointed out, I agree, the 30 hour breed on Candy Hoard is ridiculous. The one thing that could help the players in this WE and it's also virtually pay/gold locked barring supreme luck. It's the last in a long line of slaps to the face of the player base. Unfortunately there is probably no way to recover any goodwill that's been lost over the last year.

Fashion Designer
    Just logged on again and got an LB splash screen. When I can't even finish a WE. I've got CH at level 10 that got me rather a lot of treats actually, finished my mine dragon too. I've got 2470 candy corn at 9pm. There's zero way to finish this event. But I got to say another LB and no Tales has me really depressed.

I'm a senior I don't like changes Lol. But if they're tossing in an LB that's fine really ill probably have enough food to ace a Tales if one comes and me sitting out an LB this time around should please the LB players immensely.So I guess it is what it is. On a bright note I'm quite devoted to my new non S8 game.

Executive Chef
    3238 points with over 15h before end better than last time
    used : 2 5xfarm boosts, 1 10xbreeding boost , 1 10xnest boost and less than 50 golds

unfortunately, both dragon will stay in storage : no place in the land
    DS : Dragons de Pern (level 200) 826/882 dragons (168 still in storage)
    (sorry but i no longer accept or add neighbors for DS)
    FFS : Pern forest (level 200) 496/524 animals (120 still in storage)
    (stopping FFS on 2017/12/31, so don?t try to add me)
    FS2 : Campagne (level 73)

Banned
    Quote Originally Posted by Clark_Wayne View Post
    3 evolution flowers ? you meant evolution temple
    but how you got 3 ? i thought the limit was 2

i should be able to get treat tonight or tomorrow : the candy horn bonus (250x2) helped me a lot. i even used less golds than expected.
    just speed a few here and there before sleeping, and used 2 boostx5
    Yes, I meant 2 temples. I couldn't remember what it was called. As you know, in FFS, it's a flower, not a temple.

Fashion Designer
    I just hit the community prize now but I probably won't reach the 2300 that it would take to get those extra treats. If I could have eveolved the Candy Hoard I would have made it, but that was impossible without using boosts.

Rhino Keeper
    I've just got the 1st dragon with 12hrs left so definitely won't be able to make it to the community prize. So what's the point of this event when most can't make it to the community level?

Fashion Designer
    With everything, but a 2nd den; I'm gonna be reaching 2300 goal mark by the end of the event. Had to use a few boosts. After the tourney, I forgot that battling also gives points, so that's somewhat my fault on my end.
    No Freedom of Speech Here

Rhino Keeper
    Yeah I was happy to have just made the amount for the first dragon and the community prizes. I said meh to even going any further since it would be impossible xP

Page 5 of 7 FirstFirst 1234567 LastLast