Thread: New Dragon: Candy Hoard (Purple, Yellow) 10/10/17

Executive Chef
    Quote Originally Posted by Den8137259 View Post
    I got a music , a genie , and the third is a candy horde (: ★ Yaay (:

My combo was Peacock n Air (: ★
    Fantastic! Congrats!!

Executive Chef
    Quote Originally Posted by mommy_to_be_again View Post
    Thanks so much for the breeding tip. Got it on my first try using diamond and genie. After many other failed combos breeding nothing but genies
    Awesome! Congratulations!

Farm Supplier
    Tried many combinations, got only genie and royal. Then I got music and cosmic which I didn't have. Tried the cosmic and royal combo as suggested, finally got 30 hours. Thanks for the help. Now I am thinking if I have enough time to get it to level 10.

Fashion Designer
    Like 10 fails, still nothing, just got 2 genies, ugh! Tried all suggested combos, will try cosmic/royal next. When a dragon is part of an event, no one should get 10 fails. I had 25 fails for leaf 2dragon tales back! S8 please, if these are part of events, can you code a limit of fails for us? Seems unfair to make something near impossible for one, and other get it in first few tries. A fail limit seems reasonable to request.

Quote Originally Posted by kat8rose View Post
    Like 10 fails, still nothing, just got 2 genies, ugh! Tried all suggested combos, will try cosmic/royal next. When a dragon is part of an event, no one should get 10 fails. I had 25 fails for leaf 2dragon tales back! S8 please, if these are part of events, can you code a limit of fails for us? Seems unfair to make something near impossible for one, and other get it in first few tries. A fail limit seems reasonable to request.
    Totally agree, it is very disappointing getting fail after fail, after fail, after fail and still failing.

Executive Chef
    Quote Originally Posted by cherrycastleorchard View Post
    Totally agree, it is very disappointing getting fail after fail, after fail, after fail and still failing.
    Quote Originally Posted by kat8rose View Post
    I also agree with both of you. i never bred the featured dragon in the last WE. Somehow I barely made it in time to qualify for the community prizes.

This is somewhat frustrating!

Fashion Designer
    The 30 hour breed time is so frustrating because the event is 7 days long and raising that dragon to level 10 takes 6.25 days with no booster or gold. Guess that's not happening.

Quote Originally Posted by cat_chick10 View Post
    The 30 hour breed time is so frustrating because the event is 7 days long and raising that dragon to level 10 takes 6.25 days with no booster or gold. Guess that's not happening.
    Only the favoured few again.

Fashion Designer
    Quote Originally Posted by cherrycastleorchard View Post
    Only the favoured few again.
    Yup. I have better things to spend my money on . . . like real life

Executive Chef
    Well I just got the 30hour timer. Finally!! I used Eclipse and Trickster.

Page 5 of 7 FirstFirst 1234567 LastLast