View Poll Results: Do you think the goal timer should be shorter, longer, or remain the same?

Voters
339. You may not vote on this poll
  • Shorter (fewer than 15 days)

7 2.06%
  • Longer (more than 15 days)

263 77.58%
  • Remain The Same

69 20.35%
Page 8 of 21 FirstFirst ... 45678910111218 ... LastLast

Thread: Do you think the goal timer should be shorter, longer, or remain the same?

Quote Originally Posted by cutelittlebabypanda View Post
    Can't believe this poll has existed for almost a year with 3/4 of the players wanting longer goals, yet we still get 15-day goals with 70 parts to collect to build one oven. It seems it has gotten even worse, nearly impossible to finish them without gems. Even if you had 20 nice neighbors who send you the required parts as gifts and accept all your material requests, you'd need 2 days to build one oven!
    Yes I agree. And the last three goals, G8 has acted like they're mad at the players. So they give them more parts to collect and now right at the beginning to build the stove. It just isn't fun like when I started playing. Of course, they have changed the recipes to cook for the side goal and that is a pleasant change.

Agree that number of parts required should go back to original requested amount. Love the game but right now it's just not manageable to do goals anymore and have a life outside of the story

New Resident
    There should not be timer. We should be allowed to complete all goals. They can add a button to remove goals that we don?t plan to do

Farm Supplier
    I think it should be at least three weeks...two weeks is usually tight for me, because of work. Thirty days is a bit much, but it would make the game less stressful, that's for sure! The short goals are chores and I usually don't complete them...or I just skip them.

New Resident
    Hello, I need more time. I work daily. This game is my destressor from my day. I work 8 to 5 in Mental Health. I missed my last item on the bacon. I cannot have my phone suck to my hand all day. I have been playing this game for 13 years. Yes, that long. Also, we need need more food count. You cook all day for an item that only serves 300 plates. In Bakery Story, there or dishes that serve 1000, 1200 or more. The receipts or not giving us enough food. I have to keep my bakery closed every other day to try to keep up with customers. Storm Id: fefeoooo

Rhino Keeper
    Quote Originally Posted by FamilyInn03 View Post
    Agree that number of parts required should go back to original requested amount. Love the game but right now it's just not manageable to do goals anymore and have a life outside of the story
    Well said. S8 needs to know that the majority of their players don’t have the time to do these new goals. They require too many parts.

Goals too short & too frequent

Quote Originally Posted by pixiegamer View Post
    Hey all,

This thread (and poll) is to gather feedback regarding the 15-day goal timers - do you think the timer should be shorter, longer, or remain the same?

Unlike the goal-related feedback polls, this poll is staying open indefinitely, and respondents only get one (still anonymous) vote each. Please feel free to vote above and share your comments here. Your feedback is greatly appreciated

Prefer getting goals once a month with a 30 day time frame. Used to attempt every goal but not now. I skip all the 5 day goals. Not enjoyable. And now I am very picky about what goals I do attempt. If the appliance is not awesome and the recipe yields too low I skip it.

Executive Chef
    With the current goals format the time needs to be extended to 21 days.
    PLEASE CHECK OUT MY THREAD

Suggestions To Improve Game Experience HERE

Quote Originally Posted by BettyBakesBest View Post
    Prefer getting goals once a month with a 30 day time frame. Used to attempt every goal but not now. I skip all the 5 day goals. Not enjoyable. And now I am very picky about what goals I do attempt. If the appliance is not awesome and the recipe yields too low I skip it.
    I agree. It's not fun, it's not of any value and is is frustrating to attempt goals I cannot finish. I am following this guide too.

New Resident
    I have been playing this and several other storm8 for 7 years. If the rules were as they are now, back when I started, I would not have continued. When I started we had to work for a goal, but it was attainable. You knew what the rules were. I enjoyed the special seasonal goals. I have literally played every day until about three months ago. I am so tired of constant effort it takes just to keep the basics. The fun is gone. I only check back occasionally because of my awesome neighbors. I have spent hundreds on these games but not one dime in a year. They keep taking and giving nothing back. I'll spend my money on games that reciprocate.

Page 8 of 21 FirstFirst ... 45678910111218 ... LastLast