View Poll Results: Do you think the goal timer should be shorter, longer, or remain the same?

Voters
339. You may not vote on this poll
  • Shorter (fewer than 15 days)

7 2.06%
  • Longer (more than 15 days)

263 77.58%
  • Remain The Same

69 20.35%
Page 7 of 21 FirstFirst ... 3456789101117 ... LastLast

Thread: Do you think the goal timer should be shorter, longer, or remain the same?

I too would prefer the current durations changed to 10 & 30 days instead. Thx!

I think the Developers r afraid that players who finished the goals fast would be bored with nothing to do in game.
    Last edited by je551cat; 06-05-18 at 12:00 AM.

Fashion Designer
    I think the goals should be changed to 7 and 14 days instead of 5 and 14

Rhino Keeper
    The duration of the goals should last for about 20-30 days for everyone can have the opportunity to complete it.

Quote Originally Posted by Francys08 View Post
    The duration of the goals should last for about 20-30 days for everyone can have the opportunity to complete it.
    That’s too long, I finish within the first week or so
    BS- No longer accepting neighbors

⭐We are the music makers and we are the dreamers of dreams - Gene Wilder (Willy Wonka)⭐

I voted stay the same I personally complete the goals with plenty of time to spare maybe its because I have awesome neighbors

New Resident
    I think the 5 day goals should be at least 7/8 days like before. And the 15 day goals are okay.

Executive Chef
    I also have wonderful in game friends, but that is not the point. (At least not for me) But even if I had bad friends I still will would not be able to complete
    (at least not the 5 day flash goal)

- But I know some people -
    they might not have the help they need
    so for them it might be a problem -

With me though - I can not finish for the reason of family and work (same with other people)
    But real life should come #1! And it should always

The 15 day goal should stay the same though.
    I finish in 1 week and still have some to spare.
    So I could wait/skip a day (if I do not have time) and still be safe. Even with 1 of the goal, I miss a lot and still have like 4-3 day in remain.

But I definitely think 20-30 day would be 2 long,
    It would just be better if the normal goal/side goal - stay the same and flash goal - just a bit longer. Like at least 10 day. Most people I see struggle with the flash goal also.

- Just a personal opinion -
    Last edited by kappy333; 06-07-18 at 07:58 AM.

Farm Supplier
    Make the goals a little longer so you don't feel like you have to cook 24/7. But would like 2major goals a month just make it realistic do not expect so much done in so little time. Especially the smaller goal where they want 10 items each on 3 stoves really?? Come on gnats to much at a time. Please rethink the goals thanks. The last major prize pizza thrower was to kiddie looking but loved the older pizza thrower you received from the mini goal please don't make it look like a kiddie game thanks.

Can't believe this poll has existed for almost a year with 3/4 of the players wanting longer goals, yet we still get 15-day goals with 70 parts to collect to build one oven. It seems it has gotten even worse, nearly impossible to finish them without gems. Even if you had 20 nice neighbors who send you the required parts as gifts and accept all your material requests, you'd need 2 days to build one oven!

Page 7 of 21 FirstFirst ... 3456789101117 ... LastLast