View Poll Results: Do you think the goal timer should be shorter, longer, or remain the same?

Voters
339. You may not vote on this poll
  • Shorter (fewer than 15 days)

7 2.06%
  • Longer (more than 15 days)

263 77.58%
  • Remain The Same

69 20.35%
Page 6 of 21 FirstFirst ... 234567891016 ... LastLast

Thread: Do you think the goal timer should be shorter, longer, or remain the same?

Fashion Designer
    I think the current 5 day goals should be 7 day goals with 2-3 prizes to make it more rewarding and the 2 week goals should stay the same.

Quote Originally Posted by Natasha_07 View Post
    Main goals should be 21 days and be unlocked at the same time with the side goals instead when you've unlocked the second recipe on the main goal.

Mini goals should be 10 to 14 days long, gives enough time without having to sacrifice sleep time for some.
    this!
    one normal and one short goal per month wd be perfect!

Rhino Keeper
    Main goals should be 21 days and be unlocked at the same time with the side goals instead when you've unlocked the second recipe on the main goal.

Mini goals should be 10 to 14 days long, gives enough time without having to sacrifice sleep time for some.

The recipes are too long for the given time, on top of that it seems like each new appliance needs 2 new parts now.
    Rushing to just get them done is kinda ****ing the fun of doing goals.
    Think this may be a great compromise! Personally, I've had some major health issues over the past 18 months & hospitalized several times.Too ill to play & have missed a few of the 5 day goals. My beloved Sis, my only sibling, passed away very unexpectedly 10 months ago & I missed goals. We all have a life to live & many with families, jobs, etc. We play these games for relaxation & contact with nbrs & friends, NOT as a full time job! Seems that's the way S8 has made all their games...very sad way to treat your customers

Quote Originally Posted by blueangel826 View Post
    Think this may be a great compromise! Personally, I've had some major health issues over the past 18 months & hospitalized several times.Too ill to play & have missed a few of the 5 day goals. My beloved Sis, my only sibling, passed away very unexpectedly 10 months ago & I missed goals. We all have a life to live & many with families, jobs, etc. We play these games for relaxation & contact with nbrs & friends, NOT as a full time job! Seems that's the way S8 has made all their games...very sad way to treat your customers
    Sorry for your loss blueangel826. I agree with you. Many of my neighbors have health issues or are taking care of someone with health issues. WE NEED LONGER 15-21 DAY GOALS. It ALSO would be a great "heads up" if there was a wall "Doctor in the house" decoration or "Doctor waiter" decoration, that we could use to notify our neighbors, we are having health difficulties please don't delete.

The recipes are too long for the given time, on top of that it seems like each new appliance needs 2 new parts now.
    Rushing to just get them done is kinda ****ing the fun of doing goals.
    I agree . Sounds very achievable. My neighbors who have health issues need more time. And I with a work schedule haven't finished last two goals.

Rhino Keeper
    The goal timer could be tweaked a little to give a bit more time. Sometimes, I have to skip a goal when I know that my schedule doesn?t give me the time to set a timer on the recipes throughout the day.

Thanks for asking.

New Resident
    I really would like time to be longer, especially with the 7 day goals. Sometimes I have to spend gems to fast cook just so I can complete goal. With how hard it is to earn gems it's really not fair to be forced to spend them on fast cooking food.

Most of us need a month to do these new goals. In the past we were given like 30 days and the game was very fun. Now I can not win the goals and I end up selling all my cookers from the challenge because the foods don't get unlocked. so what's the point of having it if you can't cook/ max out all the foods?

Those of us who have full time jobs, family (children, grandchildren & elderly parents) & pets need more time. I agree with the previous posts that the shorter goals are taking the fun out of the game. I have too many appliances that dont have all the recipes, I've been playing for over 3yrs and this is the first time that I've not finished goals and have appliances with locked recipes, its very discouraging, stressful and straight up NOT FUN anymore. I vote for the old 30 day goals and 10 to 15 day short goals instead of 5. Thank you for asking and God Bless ALL of you.

New Resident

Extension to goal time length and some solutions to controversy

My opinion is that goals should be a little longer by maybe a week. As mentioned by previous players some players have families and jobs and don't get the time to complete the goals at the moment.

I know this thread isn't really meant to be for the five day goals however since there isn't a thread for them; the five day goals are way too short especially for new players, and require too much additional cooking. If the additional cooking could be shortened and also more variety added to the additional cooking, the game would be much better because making the same additional foods over and over again is a bit tedious. This applies for both the 15 day and the 5 day goals.

One way that would really help would be to extend the number of items that a person could receive especially for the five day goal if we could receive say 30-40 gifts for the five day goal then the goal being five days wouldn't be so difficult. I've been playing for years but when my game kept on saying 'processing' and wouldn't let me play, I lost many ovens and recipes. The 5 day goal sometimes feels like a punishment for not playing before, and that shouldn't be the case, especially when I don't have a choice.

Also as we would be able to receive more gifts if there was an overlap of the current 15 day goal (preferably extended to 21 days) and the five day goal then there wouldn't be as much controversy. This way those people who want the goals to come as frequently as they are currently coming wouldn't be disappointed and those players who want to do all the goals would still be able to have more of a chance to manage them as they received more gifts.

Thank you for your consideration.
    Last edited by Burdidi; 06-04-18 at 02:08 AM. Reason: Typo

Page 6 of 21 FirstFirst ... 234567891016 ... LastLast