View Poll Results: Do you think the goal timer should be shorter, longer, or remain the same?

Voters
339. You may not vote on this poll
  • Shorter (fewer than 15 days)

7 2.06%
  • Longer (more than 15 days)

263 77.58%
  • Remain The Same

69 20.35%
Page 19 of 21 FirstFirst ... 915161718192021 LastLast

Thread: Do you think the goal timer should be shorter, longer, or remain the same?

I have decided tonight that I will no longer doing Goals! I’ve been playing this game for almost 10 years now and in the last six months, the goal requirements have gotten ridiculous and I stay home now. I have cancer and I no longer work and I still can’t meet the goals! I’m having to set timers to wake me up in the middle of the night just to finish a recipe; going through all of that and still not completing goals because of the amount you want done! And then Storm8 has decided to start throwing in all these extra goals too! It’s completely outrageous and I?m done! I have spent a lot of money over the years with you all, but I refuse to pay off in gems just to receive not even a great prize anymore!
    It’s a dang shame what you all have done to this game and I’m not being anonymous. My name is Vikki Vega aka empressvictoria

Quote Originally Posted by empressvictoria1963 View Post
    I have decided tonight that I will no longer doing Goals! I?ve been playing this game for almost 10 years now and in the last six months, the goal requirements have gotten ridiculous and I stay home now. I have cancer and I no longer work and I still can?t meet the goals! I?m having to set timers to wake me up in the middle of the night just to finish a recipe; going through all of that and still not completing goals because of the amount you want done! And then Storm8 has decided to start throwing in all these extra goals too! It?s completely outrageous and I?m done! I have spent a lot of money over the years with you all, but I refuse to pay off in gems just to receive not even a great prize anymore!
    It?s a dang shame what you all have done to this game and I?m not being anonymous. My name is Vikki Vega aka empressvictoria
    Vikki I have found if I build 5 of the first appliance and 6 of the second, I?m able to finish goal
    I don?t cook in the middle of the night unless the food takes longer than 5 hours. I did have to add new friends so I can build appliance faster. If you want you can add me Thunsley8 I?ve played for 10 years. If you don?t want to do goals I would still build to get the gems.

Farm Supplier
    Quote Originally Posted by empressvictoria1963 View Post
    I have decided tonight that I will no longer doing Goals! I’ve been playing this game for almost 10 years now and in the last six months, the goal requirements have gotten ridiculous and I stay home now. I have cancer and I no longer work and I still can’t meet the goals! I’m having to set timers to wake me up in the middle of the night just to finish a recipe; going through all of that and still not completing goals because of the amount you want done! And then Storm8 has decided to start throwing in all these extra goals too! It’s completely outrageous and I?m done! I have spent a lot of money over the years with you all, but I refuse to pay off in gems just to receive not even a great prize anymore!
    It’s a dang shame what you all have done to this game and I’m not being anonymous. My name is Vikki Vega aka empressvictoria
    I'm REALLY struggling too, it's fricken ridiculous what they're doing!

Farm Supplier
    Quote Originally Posted by tristebelle View Post
    100%
    I'm border line atm whether to keep playing after everything I've invested in the game, or to just cut my losses. There are so many new games coming out that don't expect as much of a time or $$$ commitment to play...heck, even an old game like runescape can be played on mobile for free, I'm wondering if my time is better spent elsewhere. I lost a day or 2 due to our internet playing up and doubt I'll be finishing...even without this, the goals have been made near impossible and incredibly stressful to do. Between the restaurant story and bakery story goals, I'm just about to leave!
    I'm also borderline whether I want to stay or go, I used to spend a fair bit on decorations but since they've started all of this cr*p on RS and BS, I haven't spent a cent, I refuse to invest any more money into a company that won't even listen to their long time playerbase. Over the years, I have mainly played for the goals, but originally they were relaxed and I had fun with them. Now it's a chore and I keep wonder why I keep bothering trying to finish them! I'm really frustrated that the company won't listen to us!

Farm Supplier
    The goals should be for bakery story as well longer.
    If you have a job or not, those goals as they are right now, no one can possibly finish theme in time, unless they pay money for it.
    That is not fair, it should not be pay to play.
    A game should not be a full time job. If you wait all day for your neighbors to reply to your request, and you only get 10 requests a a day answered no wonder the goals are that hard.
    People have a life, and can't be online 24 hours a day. Those 5 days goals are a joke, you need at least 2 days to build one stove. That all should be calculated before releasing the goals. i doubt it, that those goals are tested. by those who made theme. And if they really can finish those 14 days goals in time, or 5 days goals then only because they have acces to endless amount of cash as people, who work for that company.
    Even if you manage to be online all day,which i hardly doubt: Goals right now are pay to win and not fair, and if they hope on it, bye making it more frustrating and stressful for us, we will pay now for every goal: Wrong i will never pay, to pass any goal.
    Last edited by Saphirmoon; 11-26-22 at 12:24 AM.

I noticed that we get fewer coins per unit of time than before. Is it possible?
    I need to pay for the coins so that i have enough coins to buy everything.
    I haven't got enough coins for the goals, meals, stoves etc...
    I am disappointed, frustrated and angry now again.
    Last edited by Paradicsom7; 11-25-22 at 10:40 PM.

Farm Supplier
    Quote Originally Posted by Paradicsom7 View Post
    I noticed that we get fewer coins per unit of time than before. Is it possible?
    I need to pay for the coins so that i have enough coins to buy everything.
    I haven't got enough coins for the goals, meals, stoves etc...
    I am disappointed, frustrated and angry now again.
    I am afraid it is true. Decoating really got expensive, stoves are way to expensive. 39.000 coins for one stove. Way to much.
    Last edited by Saphirmoon; 11-26-22 at 10:41 AM.

They should cut back on how much food has to get made. I have an obsessed teenager who really is into the game and she shouldn?t be checking the game during school. I play as well and I can?t check when I?m at work but I?m an adult and don?t care about the game so much and don?t have the obsession to do goals. I really wish my kid had not downloaded the game.
    Last edited by ilikestuffies; 01-13-23 at 05:41 PM. Reason: Delete

Quote Originally Posted by joolie12 View Post
    Hi,

Thanks for the chance to give feedback. In past years, we would have reasonable goals that could be accomplished in 1-2 weeks which was nice. Occasionally, we would have a smaller mid month goal but it was random- sometimes we had them and sometimes not.

Recently, the goals seem extremely excessive in the quantities needed to be cooked.
    Most players are not "full time Restaurant Game players". Many players have real jobs, need to work overtime, have family and children responsibilities, are students with exams and many are people with illnesses or health issues. Yes, there are probably extreme players who devote every minute to this game, but I don't think it is the majority.

Sometimes, mostly recently, I think you feel it is necessary to keep us busy cooking non-stop until the next goal- but I doubt that is a real need for most. I actually enjoy choosing the foods I cook and when I cook them- so please do not feel you need to keep us busy- most of us are busy enough😄

My real timing concern today deals with these extra foods to cook for an extra, not required prize. I can't believe 40 servings of candy corn cupcakes??! Is that a typo? Don't get me wrong, they are my favorite Halloween food--BUT that is 40 batches at 4 hours each= 160 cooking hours for 1 food. That is like 1 oven working 4 workweeks nonstop!! (4x40 hrs/week) I think that is too much for me!! Plus, I started to cook them early and none of those are reflected in my inventory!! Ditto with the 3 dishes that expire 10-19- I started to cook them right away and none of my dishes counted until I reached that milestone in the game. So, I had to cook more candy corn pizzas, etc which did not make me real happy. The inventory counters are not working properly which is causing us to cook more- maybe keep them locked until we get can actual credit.

Timing wise,
    1) Definitely keep the major monthly goal (a definite week each month, like years ago, would be nice).
    2) Reduce the number of dishes required for the extra prize to be more realistic.
    3) Get the inventory counters fixed - they started to act up with the Moon goal thus summer

Those would be major improvements.

I love the fun decor you have this year and am happy to have a Halloween goal. Thanks for all of your efforts!! They are appreciated!! 👻🎃joolie🎃👻
    I agree. I believe # for goals are too high also. I believe everything she is saying Keep up the good work. I look forward to the changes.

Farm Supplier
    I think they should go back to the old way when 5 day goals were seperate from the 14 day goals and cut the recipes back also. 40 dishes at 10 hour a piece is a lot. You guys have turned this game into chore and I agree with what other's have said in this forum about new players. It's impossible for them to complete these ridiculous goals so they end up quiting the game. I could barely keep up and I've been playing on and off for over 10 years and have 40 ovens. I can't complete half the goals because there too demanding. I have a life outside of team lava and its sad because I've been a member since 2011 and I've seen a lot of changes through the years but now I think it's geared at you buying and spending gems just to complete the goals.