View Poll Results: Do you think the goal timer should be shorter, longer, or remain the same?

Voters
339. You may not vote on this poll
  • Shorter (fewer than 15 days)

7 2.06%
  • Longer (more than 15 days)

263 77.58%
  • Remain The Same

69 20.35%
Page 17 of 21 FirstFirst ... 7131415161718192021 LastLast

Thread: Do you think the goal timer should be shorter, longer, or remain the same?

Host(ess)
    The game is getting completely destroyed by these new goals unless you can go without sleep or want to spend RIDICULOUS amount of gems. Seems some people (myself included) are still hoping company will come to their senses - naive, I know, guess it's partly driven by the time and money invested into this game over the years - but with every cycle that hope grows smaller and smaller. I picked this game specifically because it was low-stress, no need to constantly babysit, with cute decor in the mix. If the goals back then were like they are now, I would have quit in two weeks tops (and yes, I have deleted every other phone game which demanded too much of my time). I don't think they understand their customers at all, and they are definitely not listening (as proven by the poll above).

Farm Supplier
    Quote Originally Posted by Vvetra View Post
    The game is getting completely destroyed by these new goals unless you can go without sleep or want to spend RIDICULOUS amount of gems. Seems some people (myself included) are still hoping company will come to their senses - naive, I know, guess it's partly driven by the time and money invested into this game over the years - but with every cycle that hope grows smaller and smaller. I picked this game specifically because it was low-stress, no need to constantly babysit, with cute decor in the mix. If the goals back then were like they are now, I would have quit in two weeks tops (and yes, I have deleted every other phone game which demanded too much of my time). I don't think they understand their customers at all, and they are definitely not listening (as proven by the poll above).
    100%
    I'm border line atm whether to keep playing after everything I've invested in the game, or to just cut my losses. There are so many new games coming out that don't expect as much of a time or $$$ commitment to play...heck, even an old game like runescape can be played on mobile for free, I'm wondering if my time is better spent elsewhere. I lost a day or 2 due to our internet playing up and doubt I'll be finishing...even without this, the goals have been made near impossible and incredibly stressful to do. Between the restaurant story and bakery story goals, I'm just about to leave!

Rhino Keeper
    Quote Originally Posted by Vvetra View Post
    Yes it does seem as tho S8 isn?t listening. I would love to know what the end goal is for them. What?s their strategy? Clearly it isn?t to please or accommodate their customer base.

I know a lot of my nbrs are not doing these goals. I don?t like the changes. I will have popsicles for my fall recipes!!!It?s too much and pricey. I?m not happy either

Please give us at least one week break beetween goals �������������� !!!

If You want to make the game more difficult, shorten the playing time, reduce the parts we get when baking, make food more expensive and increase the amount of food that needs to be baked
    ......than PLEASE GIVE US A LITTLE BREAK!!!!

Please return the relaxed gaming experience for at least a week so that we can enjoy the game and not have the whole thing be a big rush that makes everyone lose their minds!
    Last edited by Paradicsom7; 07-22-22 at 08:27 PM.

Goal timer

Geez guys! What is going on? It was bad enough when you reduced the goal time from 15 to 14 days and now it's at 13 days plus you're putting the side goal right at the beginning of the new Bakery Story goal, July 26th, 2022. Not only that, you're giving us recipes for the side goal that are 22 hours long at the start. Could you make this game any less enjoyable? My neighbors share my sentiment and are ready to quit all the Storm 8 games. Also, what's the point in dropping between 20 and 40 of three of the four required parts to build the appliances but for the 4th part you're only giving us one or two pieces. If you think we're going to spend money to speed up the process, you're wrong. Why can't we have at least a week between goals? I only finish my goals because I bake/cook around the clock, I log into the game at least six times a day and I'm up at midnight for the reset. Otherwise, I would never be able to finish the goals. I'm this close to quitting the games that I have spent many years enjoying.

Well, sarcastically, of course, but it looks like you got what you sarcastically stated above. They made made the game less enjoyable by decreasing the goal time to 13 days and started with a side goal that requires fifteen 22-hour recipes. I agree with you regarding the week long break in between goals. I also agree that it would be nice if they would drop more of the parts we need in order to build our appliances. It's pointless to accumulate between 20 to 40 of three of the four parts that are required to build the appliances and have only one or two pieces of the fourth part. It makes absolutely no sense why they do it that way. I've been playing these games for about 6 years and it used to be enjoyable. Now it's just homework!

Rhino Keeper
    After over a decade of being a supportive loyal player of s8 games (back when it was team lava) i think im done supporting. S8 gets no more of my real money. Im over it. I havent been able to complete a single goal in any s8 game *bakery, resteraunt, castle) since 2021. Ive given s8 almost 8 months to figure out they messed up and go back to the games EVERYONE loved. S8 you only get 1 more month then im looking for other games that would appreciate my money more than s8 does.

Host(ess)
    This used to be a game for busy people to have a little fun. And most of us are busy people with lives, and jobs, and studies - and with not much time to spend on games. With these changes, you are trying to turn it into a game for people with no lives (other than gaming). But this game is NOT a type of game people play when they have lots of time on their hands - can't list any examples since you deleted my comment when I provided them. OK, you'll push us away (because that's what you're doing right now), and then what?

New Resident
    I’ve just deleted the game after playing for many years. I’m not convinced the goals are actually achievable without spending gems, even if you’re able to go without sleep (and have no outside responsibilities). Storm8 has clearly fully adopted the Pay-to-Play model, which relies on a continual influx of new players who only stick around for a short time. They are not interested in cultivating long-term, loyal players. It’s a shame for those of us who have played a long time, but I really don’t expect them to change anything back at this point. Maybe in a year or 2, but I’m not sticking around to find out. It’s sad.