View Poll Results: Do you think the goal timer should be shorter, longer, or remain the same?

Voters
339. You may not vote on this poll
  • Shorter (fewer than 15 days)

7 2.06%
  • Longer (more than 15 days)

263 77.58%
  • Remain The Same

69 20.35%
Page 15 of 21 FirstFirst ... 5111213141516171819 ... LastLast

Thread: Do you think the goal timer should be shorter, longer, or remain the same?

New Resident
    So over 75% of the poll resondants said the time needs to be longer. Also a high percentage commented that the amount of parts needed is too high as are the quantities to be cooked. Sooooo...the time was reduced to 14 days and the amount of food to be cooked went up.
    ??????? Why did we do the poll????????

Rhino Keeper
    Latest goal is 13 days......
    Aka 🐪 Rajaz 🇬🇧
    Only accepting new neighbours who do challenges, don't mind me not visiting and want food (like me) between goals. Please post on my wall otherwise I won't accept your invitation

Rhino Keeper
    Good morning to whole Storm8 team....
    I will be happy if you longer the timer for the goal.It will be very convenient.
    I think increasing the timer will be convinient for all players becoz everybody have so many responsibilities to carry out to live a normal life....
    I hope you people understand the matter n increase the timer....
    🌹Have a beautiful day like roses🌹

New Resident
    I agree with those who said we should have more than 15 days for goals, and that there are too many appliances, parts, and servings required for just 15 days. Giving more than 15 days could also help us make more money to pay for the appliances, food, and items we need to complete the goal.
    Last edited by pomnchi; 05-25-22 at 07:35 AM.

Farm Supplier
    How do you finish a 14 day challenge in one week without spending gems? Especially now where the final goal requires 40 items of something taking 10 hrs to bake. That alone is 160 hrs of baking/cooking.

I enjoyed the game the old way, so many can’t complete the goals when we have to collect so many parts and so many recipes to make and then to throw in a 5 day goal on top of it!! I have so many upset neighbours (lots quit BS and RS) that can?t complete the goals because they are unrealistic for many that have a busy life with work and family. Most want a game to unwind from after a busy or crazy day. Please bring the original realistic goals back !!!
    Thanks
    Last edited by Felicity1964; 05-30-22 at 01:28 PM. Reason: Typos

I think they should remain 15 days but the amount of parts and work required for these goals for the past couple years is absolutely ridiculous and has led me to abandon the games repeatedly.

Each goal should be at least 14 days long. And why on earth would you change 12 plates to 40 plates on a recipe that takes 10 HOURS to complete?! I know why they do it! In hopes that we run out of time so we are forced to buy gems to complete the goal. Well storm8 you are out of luck because I REFUSE to purchase gems to complete goals, especially since lately the goal prizes have been horrible. Do better, Storm8!

These changes with the Goals on RS and BS are unrealistic for people who work and worse for those working and have young ones that want to unwind when they can on the game. Some make great friends on here but are being forced to choose a life or the game. These can be traumatic for those with health issues or elderly, these changes are pushing your customers away.

How I’m supposed to finish these two goals when I only have 17 ovens and I need to do two goals at the same time?