It was easy to finish the longer goals because there was plenty of time to schedule it all around real life things...usually I would have almost a week left. It was even okay when it got switched to 15 days because the requirements were less for the appliances. Now that they've gone to the 32 of one part & 40 of another part per appliance, it's difficult to finish. Yes, it's nice to be able to craft the parts from stuff that drops while cooking the recipes, but the drops are MASSIVELY unbalanced. Yes, you can spam the drops by cancelling recipes and starting new ones, but again, the drops are MASSIVELY unbalanced and it takes a long time.

Even with active neighbors, building one appliance takes a long time with so many parts required, never mind the THREE that are required to finish one of the steps, and I usually don't make it to the second set of appliances until 3-5 days from the end of the event. I have been unable to finish the final goal in both RS and BS for the last 5-6 events, and it's beginning to feel like a lost cause. I've played both for at least 5 years and I'm growing tired of never finishing. I'm not going to spend money on a game that never improves itself and only makes it harder. I used to spend gems on fun decorations during sales and things, but there's little reason to now, when I have appliances that only have half of the recipes unlocked and appliances in the process of being built that are going to take a month or more to finally finish up after an event.

Put it back to the way it was. Being able to build your own parts was a good idea, because it helped people that didn't have many neighbors, but the parts requirements now are ridiculously high. Either give us more time to finish or lessen the parts requirements. You've made the game an un-enjoyable slog and I'm not paying money to encourage that behavior. I'm getting to the point that if I don't like the final goal, I'm not even going to bother attempting the event at all. I enjoy the side goals more because chances are I already have the appliances built--cooking the recipes is more enjoyable if I don't have to worry about building appliances. The side goals are more like what the game should be.