View Poll Results: Do you think the goal timer should be shorter, longer, or remain the same?

Voters
339. You may not vote on this poll
  • Shorter (fewer than 15 days)

7 2.06%
  • Longer (more than 15 days)

263 77.58%
  • Remain The Same

69 20.35%
Page 16 of 21 FirstFirst ... 6121314151617181920 ... LastLast

Thread: Do you think the goal timer should be shorter, longer, or remain the same?

Host(ess)
    40 ,10 hour foods are you nuts. And I got two days left. Half our neighbors dont give us what we need. Oh I get it. We can finish the goal if we buy gems wow Im so done this is a money hungry game. I will be posting a review on not do download this game unless you got no life and love spending money on games
    Last edited by SpiritWind00; 05-30-22 at 09:07 PM. Reason: removed inappropriate language

I do not think they should be shortened at all. Now if they keep the quantity to be cooked the same on the 15 day leave as it..if they up it like bakery they need to increase. If they add in a 5 day goal during the 15 day they need to increase the time. Just my opinion.

Less goal parts and go back to only cooking 12 to 27 dishes the game isn't fun anymore and I have been playing for 13 yrs

I honestly haven't completed a goal in 6 months or more. I can't with a busy job. I basically do them for the new recipes. I mean 10 hours of cooking and I need 40 takes forever unless I build 100 stoves. It's just not worth the hassle anymore,

New Resident

Goal times

Quote Originally Posted by pixiegamer View Post
    Hey all,

This thread (and poll) is to gather feedback regarding the 15-day goal timers - do you think the timer should be shorter, longer, or remain the same?

Unlike the goal-related feedback polls, this poll is staying open indefinitely, and respondents only get one (still anonymous) vote each. Please feel free to vote above and share your comments here. Your feedback is greatly appreciated

The goal time needs to be longer only because the PARTS THAT WE GET FROM MAKING THE DISHES ARE VERY FEW. BEFORE THEY USED TO DROP EVERYTIME WE MADE A DISH NOW THEY DROP EVERY 2ND OR 3RD TIMES. ALSO THERE IS ALWAYS 1 PART THAT HARDLY DROPS.IF S8 WANTS TO KEEP THE 15 DAY GOAL WITH 40 10 HR DISHES FINE, BUT DROP THE PARTS MORE OFTEN PLEASE.

ALSO, THE FREQUENCY OF THE GOALS NEEDS TO CHANGE. BEFORE WE HAD 7 DAY IN BETWEEN GOALS NOW ITS BACK TO BACK WE NEED A BREAK ESP WITH JOB. ATLEAST GIVE A 7 DAY BREAK OR A 5 DAY BREAK. LASTLY DONT PUT 5 DAY GOALS WITH 15 DAY GOALS AT THE SAME TIME. THANK YOU

New Resident
    For the most part, I?m fine with the new goal format. However, I am NOT fine with the increased cost of each dish. I absolutely refuse to spend gems on buying coins and it takes a huge amount of coins to build up parts to buy the goal appliances. Therefore, I will not be participating in this goal. It is the first goal I?ve missed since starting the game several years ago.

New Resident
    It's crazy to attempt a goal in so little time without having to spend real money for coins or gems. It's a game it's suppose to be fun, enjoyable and relaxing. Definetly shorten the amount of food needed to complete or lengthen the time of the goal.

Rhino Keeper
    I think it’s a shame that this is still an issue after several years. The goals are getting completely ridiculous given the parts that are needed. As has been noted, the items that are produced from cooking that are supposed to be used to collect parts are less and less. It’s really hard to get all parts needed for appliances without spending real money. I hate that this game is becoming a money grub, but it is. Some of my neighbors are now sitting out on goals. I am really beginning to consider that more seriously as well. It’s clear that this is about the company making crazy profits. It’s no longer fun, but stressful. Locked recipes, only 3 recipes on appliances that are costly…I could go on
    and on. I came back to this game after several years and I’m wondering now if that was a bad move.

Hello, first..... MAKE THE GOAL TIMER LONGER!
    When I started to play this game, I loved it! There was a thing called a goal. To attain the prize at the end, all you had to do was, start the goal in the first place and finish the goal by the end of the month. 3 of the stoves needed for the goal recipes were provided, pre-built. If you wanted more stoves to finish the goal faster, you could ask neighbors to send the part needed. I was able to still have a life, I was more apt to be able to finish a goal, I was able to earn the prize and still work on my restaurant plus help others finish the goal. I would cook to max out recipes in order to earn coins to buy new items in the store. Many new items for sale in the store were for coins not gems and were very detailed. So,
    In short.... all those pluses made me download the game in the first place. Now, we only get one pre-built stove and have to depend on others to send the correct part(s) to even get the stoves built to cook the many dishes required! I can no longer finish goals, there are not new items on the store to buy. Any large floor piece is for gems or part of the goal (which is unattainable now for me) PLEASE, PLEASE,PLEASE GO BACK TO THE OLD WAY!! People CAN have a life, they CAN attain new goal items and they CAN play this game as a game and not a job! THANK YOU!

Butter1962

It is impossible to complete the main goal if you have a life. People have kids, jobs, friends and commitments. I have found that if I miss a day of playing I can't complete the goal. Recipes that have short cooking times are hard to manage with a full-time job. Also I don't know how new players would be able to complete the main goal with the number of recipes required in two weeks. The challenges were a lot more fun when new appliances mixed new and old parts and were reasonable to complete in two weeks.