View Poll Results: Do you think the goal timer should be shorter, longer, or remain the same?

Voters
339. You may not vote on this poll
  • Shorter (fewer than 15 days)

7 2.06%
  • Longer (more than 15 days)

263 77.58%
  • Remain The Same

69 20.35%
Page 4 of 21 FirstFirst 1234567814 ... LastLast

Thread: Do you think the goal timer should be shorter, longer, or remain the same?

Thanks, they use to be 28 days long so I thought there was a problem with mine.

They need to be longer. 14 days is way too short to do the amount of things needed to finish.

It used to be good at 28 days and I could juuust make it. Now, I can only do the first goal because each dish needs to be made 14 times and they usually take 4+ hours. It also takes a long time to get the parts to build the machines.

Please make them 28days so I can actually complete them again

Longer but its not likely the will listen, just look at how many people voted for longer times for the goals, and we still have those 14 days Goals. Only because of that they know you cant beat those goals without investing money anymore i don?t support this any longer. Player shouldn?t feel forced to spent, and sry i don?t care if i get banned for saying that. If i quit and many more it will be a big loss for theme and they will see how much this pay to win mentality has brought theme.

Rhino Keeper
    Quote Originally Posted by Bechic View Post
    I have been playing for years and thse short goal times are impossible to complete.
    Same here. I don't think I've completed a goal since the times were shortened.

For the most part, I feel the current timing is sufficient. The only time I have difficulty is when an appliance only has food with cooking times less than 5 hours. I work full time and play in the morning before work, evenings and weekends. So, I can't cook food that takes less than 6 hours while at work or overnight and the appliance sits empty. It would help if appliances had food with both shorter and longer cooking times.

Farm Supplier
    Goals need to go back to 30 days like they use to be. It gives us time to request parts and build our appliances. 15 day goals is too short of a time, especially for those that have full time jobs and can't be on their phone often. Please go back to 30 day goals!

New Resident
    Ideally LONGER!! Just so we arnt all a slave to the game! Yes it's possible to finish in the 15 days but enjoyable? NO not in my opinion! Takes all the fun out of doing the goals when all you can think about is how many hours you can sleep, eat, wash! (Lol) before the nxt batch of cooking is needed to be done!
    Pls make it longer so we enjoy playing again! Oh yeah and also function like a human being!!

Quote Originally Posted by sally_brown View Post
    Same here. I don't think I've completed a goal since the times were shortened.
    Ditto for me too

Farm Supplier
    Goals need to be longer like they use too! So many of us have voiced that, but nothing changes. Give us a realistic timer for goals. We need enough time to build appliances and cook food. These short timed goals are not working.

Definitely longer...with the increased number of parts, if you miss a day or two because of real life commitments you don't have a moment to spare and often fail to complete.

Page 4 of 21 FirstFirst 1234567814 ... LastLast