View Poll Results: Do you think the goal timer should be shorter, longer, or remain the same?

Voters
339. You may not vote on this poll
  • Shorter (fewer than 15 days)

7 2.06%
  • Longer (more than 15 days)

263 77.58%
  • Remain The Same

69 20.35%
Page 5 of 21 FirstFirst 12345678915 ... LastLast

Thread: Do you think the goal timer should be shorter, longer, or remain the same?

Please lengthen the goal time and decoration purchase time. With a real job it is too frustrating to slave over a hot stove. Let alone trying to get parts to build the stove or scrape up coins to buy sixty-some limited time shopping items in five days. I began playing this game to relax from real life. Hint. Just want to have fun.

Fashion Designer
    Eh, going to be rather negative here. So I'll apologize as well.

I think the thread needs locked. It's old.
    Been going on since October.

Results of 123 that voted:

96--voted longer
    27--voted remain the same

No one is obviously reading this or we would have seen goals be longer by now.
    Thread is just pointless now!

Thank You jinjw for catching my boo boo!
    Last edited by LadyEna; 02-15-18 at 12:00 PM.

Farm Supplier
    Quote Originally Posted by LadyEna View Post
    Eh, going to be rather negative here. So I'll apologize as well.

I think the thread needs locked. It's old.
    Been going on since October.

Results of 123 that voted:

96--voted longer
    27--voted shorter

No one is obviously reading this or we would have seen goals be longer by now.
    Thread is just pointless now!
    Actually worse!!!! Noone voted shorter just "same" length. And i nagree, they aren't listening. I dont even care that i never compete the goals anymore... many of us have jobs school anf family to care about. Not panicking about collecting 12 parts.....

Farm Supplier
    At time of this post:
    - 101 voted for goals with longer duration (>15 days)
    - 28 voted for goals to remain the same (~14days)
    - ZERO voted for goals with shorter duration (<15 days)

What does the brilliant S8 proceed to do? Release 5 day goals with ridiculous amounts of recipes to cook (eg. Paddy's Day Goal, Mar 8 2018).

S8, you have outdone yourself yet again *slow clap*.

Rhino Keeper
    I do not have a problem with a 5 day flash goal. My problem with the current one is that Part 3 recipes have all 8 hr, 10 hr and 1 day recipes. I have 8 Shamrock ovens and I will be about 1-2 hours short of my lucky cupcakes finishing. Storm at least extend this one due to long cook times. A 5 day flash goal shouldn't have that long of cook times with that high of a quantity for Part 3. Also this oven requires 14 Shamrocks. That is ALOT!!! Especially for 5 day flash goal and someone who had to build all these ovens.

Quote Originally Posted by jinjw View Post
    Actually worse!!!! Noone voted shorter just "same" length. And i nagree, they aren't listening. I dont even care that i never compete the goals anymore... many of us have jobs school anf family to care about. Not panicking about collecting 12 parts.....
    Yes I soooo agree with both of you. I posted my too short comment Feb 14 and then S8 presented us with Paddy goal 5 days ago. With more materials to collect and more recipes with longer cooking requirements. It's like they decided revenge on their last remaining players. Ugh. Frustrating. I can go to work and get paid to be this frustrated!

Agreed joolie13

Farm Supplier
    We just experienced another 5 Day Goal that none of my neighbors could complete. This is just not fu for any of us and completely frustrates us. This Goa had several recipes that took far too long to cook. We need the recipes to be quick when the goal is short, or turn the 5 Day goal into a 15 Day goal please.

Hi! 5 days for solving the tasks is rediculous.I LOSE THE JOY OF THE GAME!!! .....How can I have the recipe of Shamrock float???? I am disappointed.
    Last edited by Paradicsom7; 02-11-21 at 07:27 AM.

Executive Chef
    Main goals should be 21 days and be unlocked at the same time with the side goals instead when you've unlocked the second recipe on the main goal.

Mini goals should be 10 to 14 days long, gives enough time without having to sacrifice sleep time for some.

The recipes are too long for the given time, on top of that it seems like each new appliance needs 2 new parts now.
    Rushing to just get them done is kinda ****ing the fun of doing goals.
    PLEASE CHECK OUT MY THREAD

Suggestions To Improve Game Experience HERE

Page 5 of 21 FirstFirst 12345678915 ... LastLast